Latest News:

Ben Foden and the Bagdad Sex Club
Bod (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 12:40

Re: Ben Foden and the Bagdad Sex Club
Bod (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 12:42
Quote:

"Northampton Saints full-back Ben said last year: “The key part of the process is we learn nothing from it.”

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Sam Y (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 12:51
You get everywhere with that camera Bod!!!

Humpo (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 13:48
Superb work from Mr Foden.

18 April, 2012 13:52
Yep, all respect to the man! I was debagged on my Stag do in the Banana Bar, Amsterdam. Once you've had to lick cream off a fat sweatty Polish bird's clunge (a worker int he bar, not my Missus!), you don't want to get married again, I assure you!

Sam Y (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 14:08
I think my Wife might be related to that Polish Bird, she is Fat and Sweatty!!!!

Tall Paul (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 17:57
I read the title of this thread and thought it was some bizarre Harry Potter sequal!

Olly Woodburn, adopted for 2013/2014

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net