17-9

Re: A League Final
Bri (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 21:08
Exeter are A league champions 29-9

Bathovalballer (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 22:04
Top 5 finish for the first team and winners of the A League! Goes to show they are not a flash in the pan and they are building a squad for the future as well! Their resources are much less than ours at Bath but just goes to show what top class coaching and more importantly, the correct motivation, will to win and play for the shirt and each other means so much more!! It puts the Bath woeful performance to shame and asks many questions of the management, coaches and the players.

I wonder if Rob Baxter would come to Bath? I doubt it as he is a very loyal man and his first love is Exeter and the same with his players.

Bri (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 22:08
We could have done it,it just ment putting out a premiership front row backed up by another half a dozen first teamers each game instead of academy and Uni/ local club players

annie blackthorn (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 22:10
Well done Exe!
Next year they'll be in the HC - and where will Bath be?

Adoptee for 2017/18 James Phillips - newly arrived and bringing a wealth of experience in the Prem!

Bri (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 22:12
Amlin I think.

comedowner (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 22:22
A league is an important part of a clubs culture. We have to sort it out at bath.

Bri (IP Logged)
01 May, 2012 07:18
We will have good games against Gloucester next season,as like us put out Academy/ locals,We will struggle against Irish and Sarries as they add a few first teamers and get battered by Exeter and Quins because they put out first teamers and a few Academy.Same every year.
I have never understood why.What do they gain out of losing by 50 pts,do the coaches look for character in these heavy losses?Anyway I shall still turn out to support the boys and we are one of the only club still not charging.
We need more Academy players like Chris Budgen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2012 08:01 by Bri.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net