Latest News:

All the best Bath
RUGBY MAD (IP Logged)
04 May, 2012 17:23
Last game of the seaon. All the best to all the guys at Bath Rugby

Re: All the best Bath
gloucesterwatcher (IP Logged)
04 May, 2012 17:47
Duncan's last game so I hope the team can play as a team. Tigers may be thinking about their next game so Bath have to go hard and harder.
We have done it before, against the odds so it is possible.
Play for each other, stuff the rest.

BBandW (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 06:17
It would be good to go out with a bang rather than fizzle out the end of what has been a dull season.

FairShout (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 07:40
VERY EXCITED....

Last game of the season and just finished getting ready to catch the coach to Leicester.

Good team selection and Im looking forward to Kyle coming off the bench in the 50 - 60th minute and cause mayhem for the Tigers...half time would be an even better introduction!

I read the Tigers forum and WOW are their fans up for this. Complete belief in their squad, their team selection and total belief that they will WIN. So BOYS read their posts take it in, think about how it hurts to lose against such confidence/arrogance and follow Mearsy onto the pitch with belief, conviction and show the world what couls and should have been this season.

I go to every game expecting and hoping to win. The team has been prepared with the expectation of winning. I dont care how we play as long as the boys play with passion, take their hearts onto the pitch and show each other why you are a Bath Rugby Player...

The Tigers are putting out their best team. On paper they have "the names" and the players in form. Our lads have not done themselves justice...so this is the opportunity for the players to play with guts and most importantly PLAY WITH AND FOR EACH OTHER....ITS A TEAM GAME!

Yes I am an optimist but I never played professional sport against anyone or ant team believing anything other than my team were going to WIN. Thats we become sportsmen...thats why we become supporters.

I hope to update during the day, possibly at half time but certainly I am going to ENJOY the day Win...Lose ...or draw...as long the team play as a Team

05 May, 2012 08:49
Good luck today ladies and gents who are making the trip up the motorway maybe Jesus will give us some luck and we'll win!

Johns (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 09:00
Look at our board again, you will see we remember that HC quarter final that all the pundits said we only had turn up.

I think you gave our Andy Goode MOTM, we wanted to give you Andy.

We take nothing for granted against Bath except the odd idiot and we all have them.

Have a good day for those travelling to Leicester, enjoy the banter, the food and beer but please leave us the pints, 5 would be nice.

Have a god summer see you again next season.

A Lad In Sane (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 09:09
Quote:
johns
We take nothing for granted against Bath except the odd idiot and we all have them.
Have a good day for those traveling to Leicester, enjoy the banter, the food and beer but please leave us the pints, 5 would be nice.

Have a god summer see you again next season.

We'll leave you the PINTS if you leave us the points, 5 would be nice (Sm128)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chatting about Bath on Twitter? Use the #COML hash-tag or #BATHFAMILY so we can find each other!

FairShout (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 10:20
Well we are certainly on our way to the game...though just stopped for a mini break

great enthusiasm amongst the fans and we are ready to shout from the first whistle

Hope the boys are up for it...we are and we wish the team well

All at home "just believe" we do that's why we're travelling...hopefully the team as its about time we show what were ally can do

sisteresther (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 11:02
Wishing all the boys the best - please turn in a performance we can all be proud of, and looking forward to Belly having his last hurrah!!
Are we on the telly??
(Sm30)

Kidney Stone (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 11:54
Agree it would be superb to send Dunc out on a high

Gonna be tough, but come on Bath !!

Miles Offside (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 13:14
Anyone got a link to commentary please?

(Sm109)

Mike the Taxi (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 13:19

Bod (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 21:38
Any Coach bother with a post-match interview?
Just asking!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

3Quarter (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 23:29
Fair Shout, hope you enjoyed the game, must have been pleased to have only been beaten by twenty odd points, must have been a good show by the boys and very encouraging for next season

BathMan in Oxford (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 06:27
I see we abandoned this season's away strip for this game. Were they just lost in transit or is this a sign of change and a new beginning?

FairShout (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 08:01
Thanking you for asking...I had a terrific day, as I love the whole match day experience. Its an honour to travel on the supporters coach and its great to go into the Lions den (ok Tigers) away at Welford Road

In the first half we squared up and stood up to an incredibly solid Tigers team. Granted that there was no way with the tackle count rising by the second, that the boys could keep it up for the whole match. The first half heroics turned to a second half collapse and I have no doubt that by the end there were a few players desperate to hear the final whistle...me too!

However if that first half effort and commitment can be taken into next season then great ..something to look forward to and if not, we have a problem

Big plus yesterday to Carl Fearns. Others who did us proud, Catty, ST, Bendy, Biggsy. Stevo played ball with his hands more than his feet and teamed up well with MC who was quick to the ball, nearly all the time! Amazing how much better we might be with the 9&10 working and training together in pre season. (Please no more half way through the season stuff at critical positions)

In line with the theme of the post...All the best to the Bath boys...we expect more from you next season...much more

Bod (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 12:14
Eastmond not get a run for 15?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

3Quarter (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 16:26
Welford Road is indeed an experience and always fun to go, not quite the edge to these games there used to be when there was real competition, but they still give us something to aspire to and it is good to see this first hand

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net