rugbyunion
Latest News:

Final Week on TV?!?!
Jaydeeone (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 12:08
Am I correct in thinking that Sky are showing Saints v Warriors? (hardly the best game of the weekend - would have thought Sarries v Chiefs would be better), whilst ESPN have decided to go with FA Cup 'build-up', which will also be covered on ITV, and instead are showing the Wasps v Falcons game on ESPN Classic. As someone who's subscribed to ESPN pretty much exclusively for the rugby, I'm pretty miffed about this.

Hopefully there'll be updates and live 'go-to's' during the games, but once again the level of commitment to rugby broadcasting is poor!

Rant over.

Re: Final Week on TV?!?!
rugby john (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 13:00
Couldnt agree more. ESPN could have opened up the classic site for one day. I feel very cheated and Emailed ESPN earlier in the week.

LOTW (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 13:03
Wasps is on ESPN

TCM2007 (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 13:06
No, it's on ESPN Classic, which is not available on Top UpTV or BT Vision.

Stuart

Former ed.

LOTW (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 13:24
question was ESPN could have opened up the classic site for one day.
answer is they have

bathmad (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 13:35
You'll be glad it's not on TV come 4.00 ish.

rugby john (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 13:53
I have Virgin Media it is not in there!

Boy (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 14:04
As with last time ESPN put a game on Classic and said it'd be opened, its still blocked for me. Great.

LOTW (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 14:18
Quote:
rugby john
I have Virgin Media it is not in there!

it's on virgin Media but depends on the package you have

rugby john (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 15:05
I just have ESPN for Rugby. I do not have ESPN classic on my package. Virgin suggested I upgrade so that I could watch the match.This is only the second live rugby match on classic this season. It would not be a great deal!
Classic is specifically for old footage I feel cheated and I have told Virgin And ESPN that this is the case.
Now listening to Bath on the radio and it seems, playing very well!

The Oilman (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 15:31
Really impressed with the ESPN Classic coverage today. Snippets of some of the scores at other games, including Bath, and regular updates.

Bod (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 16:11
Sharks v Highlanders just starting

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net