rugbyunion
Latest News:

Oirish on the craic...
retired (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 20:48
They certainly know how to throw an end of season party!!

Eight tries, two sending-offs, a yellow card and a massive free-for-all

here

Re: Oirish on the craic...
Sir Redneck (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 20:55
Yeah cos that idiot Jim Hamilton punched Paice as they were walking off the pitch after being yellow carded. 12 stitches to forehead.

Great Captains example he set eh? Hope they throw the book at him.

Bri (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 20:59
I think you'll find it was Paice who after they were both yellow carded,the pushedhamilton in the back on the way off to start it up again.

Sir Redneck (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 21:27
You're wrong Bri.

Paicey gave him the verbals and Hamilton threw the punches. He'd already punched Paice during the game.

This bloke is a skipper and an International so there's no excuse.

If you're under a yellow it's cos you're on a final warning. You don't carry on with the handbags during your ten minutes, and if they let him off with this it will set a precedence for others.

Ban him

Bod (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 21:30
Looks like Smith has shown them where the whitewash is!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Rampant (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 21:58
A dance that takes two

Armchair Fan (IP Logged)
05 May, 2012 22:18
Hmm. So (as reported) one gets his ear bent, the other needs stitches in a head wound. Doesn't *sound* like 6/doz.

I like turtles.

Bri (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 02:02
Quote:
Sir Redneck
You're wrong Bri.
Paicey gave him the verbals and Hamilton threw the punches. He'd already punched Paice during the game.

This bloke is a skipper and an International so there's no excuse.

If you're under a yellow it's cos you're on a final warning. You don't carry on with the handbags during your ten minutes, and if they let him off with this it will set a precedence for others.

Ban him

Agree,Hamilton threw punches on the pitch but the after were started by Paice who pushed Hamilton in the back on the way off I read.Anyway look forward to watching the highlights.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2012 02:07 by Bri.

Bri (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 02:11
The Photos[www.dailymail.co.uk]

OBinexile (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 02:16
does this push Mr Hamilton to the top of BoBs want list?

OBinExile

MikeGC (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 11:33

comedowner (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 11:43
Thas what we miss at bath bring bacK Danny,chilcott , etc

Bri (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 11:49
Have to disagree Combedowner,this was over the top.

Rampant (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 12:23
Saw the footage on RugbyDump earlier. Paice was first to put hands on Hamiton when they walked off. Both players should be banned for a few weeks at the start of next season.

Tall Paul (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 12:53
I see in the aftermath Treviranus floors 2 Glaws players with 2 consecutive punches... wander whether this will be looked at afterwards or just Hamilton & Paice?

Matt Garvey- proudly adopted for 2017-18

TCM2007 (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 14:48
Paice started the problems as they walked off, with verbals and then a push. I think his injury might have been from a clash of heads as the pair of them went down rather than a Hamilton punch - its hard to see.

Stuart

Former ed.

Bri (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 15:09
It's from the punch after the push.

Armchair Fan (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 16:29
Video shows the incident to be less clear cut than the previous text descriptions.

I like turtles.

K9sixtwo (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 16:30
Looks like Paice was the aggresor on both occasions.. that doesn't excuse Hamiltons reaction though..handbags clearly..but handbags with bricks in..

Bod (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 17:00
Hamilton pushes LI 2 over from behind off the ball as LI run back the Glaws kick

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Rampant (IP Logged)
06 May, 2012 23:18
Indeed. Hamilton pushes Paice over then Paice sees the red mist and goes for him infront of the gainline. Then throws a few. I suspect that Hamiton is frustrated that after he'd done the hard work to wind up an opposition player, he got sucked in just as easy

Armchair Fan (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 00:01
Paice certainly *was* a piece of work. Recall his spear on Feaunati?

I like turtles.

Lebowski (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 09:25
Hamilton was out of order - I won't even attempt to defend him. I do however find the comments from Smith and some of the Not Not fans hypocritical in the extreme. No team in The Premiership has been responsible for as much thuggery as Irish over the past 2-3 years.

mines a black rat (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 09:44
Find it strange me agreeing with a hairy back, but we should think back to Armitage against Biggs and Bendy.

Have you found the Black Rat?? I have!!

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x373/minesablackrat/Blackrat.jpg

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net