rugbyunion
Latest News:

Watch website
Bath Fan (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 11:44
Been in town this morning - suggestions of 'an announcemment' today or tomorrow

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2012 11:46 by Bath Fan.

Re: Watch website
Clarkey3k (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 11:59
Will it confirm a coaching team of Gold, Ford and Hatley, see yesterday's rugby paper, and if so where does that leave BD?

Adopted players: 2017-18 T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

TCM2007 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 12:00
As the fourth coach in that team. Maybe attack coach?

Stuart

Former ed.

Clarkey3k (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 12:09
Can he turn his hand to this role given his wiki entry?

TCM2007 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 12:23
Can Ford? Someone's going to ave to!

Stuart

Former ed.

devizes bath fan (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 12:47
How anybody at the club can see our play this season and decide either Brad or another RL denfence coach should be fine with sorting out our attack next season is beyond me.

Bod (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 12:56
It's a cunning plan dbf!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

devizes bath fan (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 13:20
Is it as cunning as a fox that used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University, Bod?

annie blackthorn (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 13:29
I can't hold my breathe that long!
Actually I exhaled when I read the Rugby Paper yesterday.
Perhaps we are not going to attack at all next season, just defend and hope that we score accidentally in the process?

P.S. I am sorry if my own censored cynical wit offends some of you! Most of it is as Agent Provocateur. Maybe I would be wiser to wait and see!

Adoptee for 2017/18 James Phillips - newly arrived and bringing a wealth of experience in the Prem!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2012 13:40 by annie blackthorn.

Duke of Earl (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 13:33
Quote:
and hope that we score accidentally in the process?

(Sm22)

Clarkey3k (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 14:20
I wonder if BC2/NB are waiting to see what happens with Catt/England - he could slot in for us post SA.

Bri (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 14:22
Quote:
Clarkey3k
I wonder if BC2/NB are waiting to see what happens with Catt/England - he could slot in for us post SA.

What you mean,if he fails for England he comes to us?

BBandW (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 14:25
Latest Offy news is that we lost to Leicester - is that the news they're threatening ?

retired (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 14:56
Neal Hatley states on twitter all will be revealed on Tuesday, no long now. Keep breathing Annie!

Weeksie (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 15:08
It's not going to be Catt- Gold wanted Ford

P G Tips (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 16:28
We could do with some input from Ashton- on a consultancy basis if not a member of the coaching team. As posted elsewhere, he could get the team playing original rugby to complement the discipline that the rumoured coaching group will engender.

PG

marshie10 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 16:41
Tomorrow it'll be revealed - about 10 minutes after the players find out.

Bri (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 16:48
I think your right mate because they haven't been told yet.

FairShout (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 16:59
As per other post...

The whole of South Africa appears to know via a Radio interview with Mr Gold, that he has "confirmed" his appointment...so why tell the players here in Bath? Surely thats too logical!

Exec seriously need to look at itself especially in relation to how it communicates with coaches, staff, players and Fans

Griff (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 17:46
Quote:
Bri
I think your right mate because they haven't been told yet.

Not according to Gary Gold himeself! "Gold also revealed that the players have been informed and that the appointment will be confirmed on Tuesday."

Bri (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 17:57
Maybe we can take it with a pinch of salt then.

annie blackthorn (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 17:58
As I received an e-mail from SH yesterday informing me, I would naturally assume that the players knew.

Does it matter if the Club hasn't announced it as it's sitting in an InTray at FH waiting for a sig? And then some of you white sepulchres wonder why we get fed up and critical..................................

Adoptee for 2017/18 James Phillips - newly arrived and bringing a wealth of experience in the Prem!

Griff (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 17:59
Is it a Bank Holiday in SA or anywhere else in Europe? I'm sure if had been a working day we'd know by now I'm sure!

David Sisi Adopted player 2016/17

"You're going to need a bigger boat"

Water01 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 18:14
Don't they look at their website on a Bank Holiday as half of the News stories on the left of the main page are giving 500 Http errors!!

@Hydor18 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 18:48
Toby Booth still strongly linked to us on the twitter boards. Gold as DoR, Booth, Ford, Hatley, Davis. I'd be more excited if I just saw an attack coach amongst them.

Bri (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 18:50
What about Delaney?

Mike the Taxi (IP Logged)
07 May, 2012 20:19
Eric, or the one with the donkey?

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net