rugbyunion
Latest News:

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Coaches for next season
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 21:57
Good luck to the new coaches and Brad. Welcome to the Mighty Bath.

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

ligger (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 22:02
Quote:
dabos
Can't recommend Cardiff (awful roundball stadium), never been to Swansea for the rugby. We do conservation work on Kew Palace, so a midweek fixture at Deer Park coincidence would be great.

Cardiff moving back to the Arms Park

Bri (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 22:03
We played Cardfiff last pre season.

Armchair Fan (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 22:10
There's no shortage of work that needs doing.

Get stuck in boys.

A fair few cooks, let's hope they can fashion a nice broth. Hopefully from the boiled down bones of defeated teams who came to the Rec and got put through the mill. I want to see the opposition suffer.

I like turtles.

dabos (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 22:10
Good news, ligger. Real "spiritual home" and closer to the station.

Miles Offside (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 10:16
I think we can play home games in August - we just can't have the East Stand up. The lease on the rest of the ground isn't temporary. With the friendlies in the holiday season (I always seem to miss them! Note to self - stop taking summer holidays) 3 sides is probably enough for the numbers who will attend.

(Sm109)

FairShout (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 10:23
Miles...my son wont let me take a holiday in the Summer due to his playing Cricket. We both say no to holidays during the rugby season...looks like no holiday again this year !

Mind you long weekend in Montpellier earlier in the year was spectacular weather wise, just a shame we lost in the last minute...so does that count as a holiday?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net