rugbyunion
Latest News:

Do you think Lippy is having fun downunder?
Rampant (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 15:27
Saw this tweeted the other day. Looks like Lippy is enjoying life in SuperRugby. Not a bad place to have fun.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/chilliefish/photo.png

Re: Do you think Lippy is having fun downunder?
Bathbadger (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 15:34
Still set to join Crockett and Higgins @ Falcons?

Cheers,

Rich

devizes bath fan (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 15:37
The new cast of Geordie Shore?

Bath Fan Jack (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 16:38
You have to be joking Badger.....

Bathbadger (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 16:48
Twas in the Rugby Paper, so it could just be Fissler Agent speak....

Cheers,

Rich

Bri (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 17:42
That photo was on Cips leaving do I believe,also tweeted lock up your daughters,apparently joining Falcons is the rumour?

annie blackthorn (IP Logged)
08 May, 2012 19:10
Hmmm I thought it was Irish? Can't see Lippy relishing being ooop North with James Hudson all winter (no disrespect intended)!

Adoptee for 2017/18 James Phillips - newly arrived and bringing a wealth of experience in the Prem!

Miles Offside (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 10:06
I heard the same rumour - though I don't know if it's just repetition from the same original source - Lippy Crockett & Higgins all to be at Falcons under Dean Richards! Talk about reputation management!

Incidentally, and at risk of drifting off topic, what are the odds of GG bringing James Hudson back from Winterfell for another spell at the Rec? Even with Dom Day we're one knarly lock short of a squad IMHO.

(Sm109)

hasta (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 10:46
Quote:
James Hudson back from Winterfell

Nice winking smiley

Puxonian (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 11:01
Quote:
Miles Offside
I heard the same rumour - though I don't know if it's just repetition from the same original source - Lippy Crockett & Higgins all to be at Falcons under Dean Richards! Talk about reputation management!
Incidentally, and at risk of drifting off topic, what are the odds of GG bringing James Hudson back from Winterfell for another spell at the Rec? Even with Dom Day we're one knarly lock short of a squad IMHO.

(Sm109)

Passing Geech who's hopefully en route to the Wall!

Go on my sonner (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 11:05
That looks like a pint of bitter though.......they dont have that in Aus do they?
(Sm128)

Bod (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 11:09
http://jaltemba-bay-mexico.com/uploads/monthly_11_2011/post-682-0-65241200-1320626563.jpg

smoking smiley

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

marshie10 (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 11:30
The players don't want Hudson back, he's a soft touch - if you give him a jab at the bottom of a ruck he will lose his edge.

Lipman has not even spoken to Newcastle.

Kidney Stone (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 12:18
That Victoria beer is dreadful, as is the Tooheys offering you get in Aus. Boags (sp) is the preferred drink of many.

As for Lippy, he is highly rated at MR, rightly so, he is a very good player. Shame that things turned out as they did at Bath.

annie blackthorn (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 19:22
Marshie at it again.........
What's James Hudson ever done to you - anyway, you were still in shorts when he was at Bath! He'd have you for a post-match snack nowadays. In fact, if he ever returns to Bath, I might point him in your direction.

Adoptee for 2017/18 James Phillips - newly arrived and bringing a wealth of experience in the Prem!

Old Bathonian (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 19:54
Quote:
marshie10
The players don't want Hudson back, he's a soft touch - if you give him a jab at the bottom of a ruck he will lose his edge.
Lipman has not even spoken to Newcastle.

I'd love to know which of our so called "hard men" think that.

Hooper perhaps ?

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net