rugbyunion
Latest News:

Shaun Edwards
fatmallon (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 06:55
Confirmed by BBC that he signed a deal with London Irish to split time with WRU

Wales defence coach Shaun Edwards is to join the London Irish coaching staff for next season's campaign.
RUGBY MAD (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 06:56
Not bad sure this was on cards for some time.
Could bath of used a guy like this?

Re: Shaun Edwards
Dorset Boy (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 07:48
Do they have undersoil heating at the Madstad?

I guess being built on top of a rubbish heap might suit Mr Edwards.

Re: Wales defence coach Shaun Edwards is to join the London Irish coaching staff for next season's campaign.
Blocks2u (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 07:49
Quote:
RUBGY MAD
Not bad sure this was on cards for some time.
Could bath of used a guy like this?

How many defence coaches do we need?

Ian

devizes bath fan (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 07:52
2. And 3 forwards/ex-forwards coaches. Apparently.

RUGBY MAD (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 08:09
you will i see 1 ask could bath of used a guy like this.
i am sure he has been talking with L/I for some time.

We now have 3 forward coaches.2 and him would of been nice.

Bri (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 09:08
He was at the game Saturday,so all these movements must have been in the pipe line a while.

dr.bath1865 (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 09:13
Seeing as we've just signed 4/5 coaches we obviously don't/ didn't need him. When it was mooted on these boards a couple of months ago before he re-signed with Wales that he was coming our way the consensus was "no thanks".

Happy with what we have but good luck to him.

Bri (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 09:17
I think what we got excluding Ford,is a outstanding coaching set up and one we are very lucky to have.I would have thought that the club wouldn't have wanted both Ford and Davis but Brad as a year to run and I would have imagined Gold insisted on Ford coming.Just my guess.

paul bath (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 09:37
Brian, with that in mind, it gives Brad a year to impress GG, which I am sure he will.

May the best man win!

If you are good enough you will win. No more fluffy protected environments for coaches and players alike.

Bri (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 09:58
Paul,I agree,their is only on problem,Ford is coming as defence coach and Brad is going to be attack coach a position he as proven not to be very good at.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2012 10:08 by Bri.

Bod (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 10:12
Maybe he was spread to thin last season Bri given the time SIM spent in the office? A dedicated responsibility to work on, a clear idea of gameplan options and given the amount of time he spent with Smee makes me feel a lot more POSITIVE for 2012/13!

smoking smiley

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Bri (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 10:18
Yes,that a good way of looking at it Bod,I hope so because Brad seems very passionate about the club and of coarse I wish him The best of luck.

mines a black rat (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 12:17
New coach, new Bod I am liking the positivity!!

Have you found the Black Rat?? I have!!

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x373/minesablackrat/Blackrat.jpg

Bath Fan Jack (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 16:21
I am not in a glee club

I have never spoken to BC or NB

I am not a Bath employee

I did hear Hooper at the Fans Forum say that Leeds were relegated and then got a reprieve and ended up the next season at 5th.

I look forward to seeing a fit, rested and healthy squad particularly Mr Donald.

I am very positive for next season

zacdog (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 18:12
Bri...you seem to have Glaws connections...my man swears he saw Smee at the club last week. Any truth in this rumour?
Sadly if it were true I think he would do very well with that backline. I just hope it was a lookalike and was in fact the cleaner!

annie blackthorn (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 18:16
See how he does at Irish! Could make things a bit lively mid table!

P.S. (Sm2)Glaws can't be that desperate, can they?

Francois Louw
Proud to be wearing the BB&W and feared by all who play in the English Prem!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net