rugbyunion
Latest News:

Josh
Bri (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 20:40
Is playing for Brizzel this weekend,I've heard.

Re: Josh
Norton Glen (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 20:48
Blimey! At 18 months my grandson is a bit young and he'd never be allowed to play for Bristol.(Sm8)

09 May, 2012 21:14
Quote:
Bri
thanks for the update Bri. I asked the question on another thread, but no-one answered. After last game they could do with him. Awesome prospect for Bath I think.

Bri (IP Logged)
09 May, 2012 21:22
Quote:
abendanon-anon-anon
Quote:
Bri
thanks for the update Bri. I asked the question on another thread, but no-one answered. After last game they could do with him. Awesome prospect for Bath I think.

Totally agree AAA, He's always been exciting to watch,from 20-22 years of age he got a little greedy with the ball,trying desperately to impress, a little to much and was getting isolated a lot but he has really developed.He didn't want to go on loan to Bristol and was gutted that he had signed up to do the pre season with them and couldn't go to Portugal with the squad.
I know he really enjoy his time at Bristol( cant understand why)and if they can turn over 21 pts he deserves to be part of it,as he has been a stand out player for them.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net