rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

Weekend results (spoilers)
17 February, 2017 21:45
Pretty horrible game Glos vs Sarries, but looking line another loss for the champions. I'm not sure that they have the strength in depth that they have had in previous years (on the pitch at least)? Lots of dropped balls though.

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

Re: Weekend results (spoilers)
17 February, 2017 21:53
Can't remember the last time Sarries lost two in a row. Definitely looking a bit vulnerable and Top 2 suddenly up for grabs, particularly if we could pick up a bp win tomorrow.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

17 February, 2017 21:59
Quote:
hasta
Can't remember the last time Sarries lost two in a row. Definitely looking a bit vulnerable and Top 2 suddenly up for grabs, particularly if we could pick up a bp win tomorrow.

Couple of years according to the commentators. Particularly interesting as both worcs and glos were bottom half.

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

17 February, 2017 22:11
Indeed. They've got Sale at home next, which you'd reckon they'd win, but if not then Falcons away and Tigers at home look really worrying during this 6N period. On paper though that Sarries team really didn't look that bad. Alex Goode seems like a huge miss for them, more so than anyone else.

Boldngrey
Boldngrey (IP Logged)

17 February, 2017 22:19
Great names making unforced errors. Even Mako couldn't fire them up. They looked stale.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

17 February, 2017 22:22
Quote:
hasta
Indeed. They've got Sale at home next, which you'd reckon they'd win, but if not then Falcons away and Tigers at home look really worrying during this 6N period. On paper though that Sarries team really didn't look that bad. Alex Goode seems like a huge miss for them, more so than anyone else.

Billy V and the two second rows for me, give them so much momentum. I thought that their forwards were matched today particularly by Morgan and Moriarty. Bosch had a nightmare though, bar of soap.

Gazzafez
GazzaFez (IP Logged)

17 February, 2017 22:40
Alex Goode
Chris Wyles
Duncan Taylor
Owen Farrell
Billy Vunipola
Maro Itoje
George Kruis
Jamie George

That's the full list of first choice absentees. But no excuses we had a good team out there tonight but we were pants. Game plan was just lame and old hat. Deserved and got nowt.
Not panicing just yet though!

MESSAGES->author
Toast and Marmite (IP Logged)

17 February, 2017 22:41
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder792/500x/46040792.jpg

"No sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you."

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

17 February, 2017 22:55
I note that Sarries moaning about Barnes who I thought had a really good game apart from missing the knock on for the Glos try. Take those points off and they still would have won mind. I think that he really come on last couple of years.

(Has a prem team ever lost a game when it wasn't the fault of the ref I wonder?)

ballsout
ballsout (IP Logged)

17 February, 2017 23:17
Quote:
GazzaFez
Alex Goode
Chris Wyles
Duncan Taylor
Owen Farrell
Billy Vunipola
Maro Itoje
George Kruis
Jamie George

That's the full list of first choice absentees. But no excuses we had a good team out there tonight but we were pants. Game plan was just lame and old hat. Deserved and got nowt.

There'll be 32 players missing at the Rec tomorrow between Bath and Quins, 18 of whom are first choice, so don't expect too much sympathy.

Quins missing: Marler, Lambert, Murphy, Sinckler, Collier, Horwill, Twomey, Robshaw, Wallace, Clifford, Talei, Care, Dickson, Roberts, Lowe, Sloan, Walker, Brown, Chisholm

Bath missing: Attwood, Auterac, Banahan, Bowden, Brew, Charteris, Ford, Fruean, Garvey, Joseph, Tapuai, Thomas, Watson

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

17 February, 2017 23:41
It's just as well they slip up occasionally though I would still consider them nailed on for a top 2 finish & probably to win the final.

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

18 February, 2017 07:06
Quote:
GazzaFez
Alex Goode
Chris Wyles
Duncan Taylor
Owen Farrell
Billy Vunipola
Maro Itoje
George Kruis
Jamie George

Ok, but apart from Wyles, isn't that the same list who were missing for the AIs and last 6Ns?

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

18 February, 2017 07:49
That was my initial point Hasta. Previously they have looked much better when they have had their main guys out. They looked average yesterday and low on ideas other than kick kick kick. Mind you Glos had nearly a full team other than Laidlaw, May (what was that hat about?) and Afoa?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/02/2017 07:50 by BathMatt53.

Beergoggles
Beergoggles (IP Logged)

18 February, 2017 08:52
Glaws played a good game, don't think Sarries were that poor. Nasty looking injury to Burns junior, hope he's OK.

Boldngrey
Boldngrey (IP Logged)

18 February, 2017 09:18
Cpuld learn a lot from the Glos kick-chase.

Heinz was spot on with positioning and the chasers were always there.

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

18 February, 2017 11:24
Quote:
BathMatt53
That was my initial point Hasta. Previously they have looked much better when they have had their main guys out. They looked average yesterday and low on ideas other than kick kick kick. Mind you Glos had nearly a full team other than Laidlaw, May (what was that hat about?) and Afoa?

If Jonny May's brain gets too cold he starts thinking, something history has proven to be a bad thing.

annie blackthorn
annie blackthorn (IP Logged)

18 February, 2017 11:31
Wonder how much the very hostile crowd would have unnerved the prima donnas once they started to lose control on the game? Who cares, certainly not moi! Barnes will by now be well accustomed to their skilled shenanigans.

Adoptee for 2017/18 James Phillips - newly arrived and bringing a wealth of experience in the Prem!

MESSAGES->author

18 February, 2017 11:40
Not normally a Glaws supporter, but felt myself rooting for them last night. Anyone know of a quick cure?

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

18 February, 2017 12:35

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

18 February, 2017 12:54
Don't believe it for a moment Shipwrecked, must be fake news - the Briz result confirms that

quanco
quanco (IP Logged)

18 February, 2017 20:18
Quote:
BathMatt53
May (what was that hat about?) and Afoa?

Think he wants to hide his cauliflower ears after his brief stint in the pack!

Anthony Perenise [Bath Rugby] - Adopted Player 2017/18

ShortyinBurnham
ShortyinBurnham (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 08:38
Glad he penalised Sarries for blocking the kick chase! It happens every game, and they clearly have no intention of catching the ball!

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 15:40
Wow Solomena smashing it again, 7 tries in consecutive games since joining Sale. He may be a contract breaking weasel but he knows where the try line is.

[edit: make that 8...first half hat-trick]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/02/2017 15:42 by BathMatt53.

MESSAGES->author

19 February, 2017 16:13
Wasps coming back into this - Sale defenders biting in far too much at the moment.

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 16:14
Yep and Sale look like they are good for 5 points!

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 16:22
Wow and Newcastle beating Saints. Would have got some decent odds if you predicted all the results this weekend.

MESSAGES->author

19 February, 2017 16:35
Sale looking as inept as we were at times yesterday!

The Oilman
The Oilman (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 16:59
Quote:
Toast and Marmite
Despite which they beat the prem leaders with a BP despite the commentators on BT being so Pro-Wasps you would think it was a love-fest.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 17:07
Quote:
The Oilman
Quote:
Toast and Marmite
Despite which they beat the prem leaders with a BP despite the commentators on BT being so Pro-Wasps you would think it was a love-fest.

Healey was OK but Lawrence was as pro wasps as you would expect from a former wasps captain and lifelong Wasps player.

Great win for Sale. Wasps bench containing Simpson and Le Roux wasn't too shabby now was it?! Their backs have talent to spare, today shows that doesn't necessarily win matches against a determined and muscular opposition.

The Oilman
The Oilman (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 17:42
Quote:
BathMatt53
Quote:
The Oilman
Quote:
Toast and Marmite

Healey was OK but Lawrence was as pro wasps as you would expect from a former wasps captain and lifelong Wasps player.

Great win for Sale. Wasps bench containing Simpson and Le Roux wasn't too shabby now was it?! Their backs have talent to spare, today shows that doesn't necessarily win matches against a determined and muscular opposition.

Oh come on, Healey was as bad....until he realised that Sale were going to win then he changed his tune.
Anybody note who Sir was? Diamond not impressed with some of his decisions during the match interview. (Sm100)

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 17:45
To be fair I don't think that I have ever known Diamond impressed with anything apart from himself.

Danchinho
Danchinho (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 19:05
Quote:
Toast and Marmite

Our performance this weekend couldn't hold a torch to Sale's. Chalk and cheese.

I probably don't know what i'm talking about.

Boldngrey
Boldngrey (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 21:04
Look at the table.

How important was that scrappy win against Quins yesterday?

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 21:24
Quote:
Boldngrey
Look at the table.
How important was that scrappy win against Quins yesterday?

That is true but how long can we get by with these scrappy performances. Mind you, Leicester did it that way successfully for years .

Boldngrey
Boldngrey (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 21:27
How long can Wasps and Sarries get by with this week end's scrappy performances?

Winning is a good habit.

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 21:27
Getting wins in 6Ns period is one of those 'hook or crook' things. Let's not underestimate it. 5 points from Bris and it's a decent return whatever the following 2 fixtures hold. Just as long as we're in Europe proper, I think next season will shape up well.

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 21:29
Quote:
Optimist
Getting wins in 6Ns period is one of those 'hook or crook' things. Let's not underestimate it. 5 points from Bris and it's a decent return whatever the following 2 fixtures hold. Just as long as we're in Europe proper, I think next season will shape up well.

With the problems Leicester have had allowing them to get ahead of us will be a failure in my view. We have to think of the current season, not always the next one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/02/2017 21:31 by Bath Hammer.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 21:42
Well at the end of the day, the clash result may be all. If they beat us we won't have many excuses as they would have beaten us twice (not including Aw) this season. If we win it may put valuable air between us, assuming there still is by then.

Boldngrey
Boldngrey (IP Logged)

19 February, 2017 22:13
But Leics haven't beaten us at home since 2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 20:32
Quins showing that they are no pushover on their home turf, let's hope they continue to do us a favour here...

England u20s men against the Italian boys. Have they been in our half?

by
by (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:20
Looks like top 4 is slipping away with Leicester on track for a 5pointer against Quins

Danchinho
Danchinho (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:20
Comparing Leicester's performance at the stoop against ours. Mmmm. Not very favourable.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:24
Yes the Tigers are peaking annoyingly.

by
by (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:25
Burns was very good tonight, but thought Leicester weren't great in the first half

Danchinho
Danchinho (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:27
I'm quite new to this but it is somewhat obvious that Leicester get more favourable decisions from the ref that their opponents.

DorsetBoy
Dorset Boy (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:32
Quins have been shockingly bad in the second half, and have conceded 24 points and scored zi.

Danchinho
Danchinho (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:36
We've barely looked like a top 4 team for at least 2 months. You'd have to put that down to injuries though.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:37
Quote:
Dorset Boy
Quins have been shockingly bad in the second half, and have conceded 24 points and scored zi.

Agree they have looked pretty clueless. They also have no idea how to convert any pressure into points here.

by
by (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:42
Merchant looked class, big shame they couldn't beat Tigers at home. Two soft tries.

DorsetBoy
Dorset Boy (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:42
Try at the death from Quns keeps us ahead of Tigers. No BP for either side.

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:47
How did our 10 in waiting get on then?

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:50
Tigers looked worryingly strong second half, helped by some rubbish from Quins.

Freddie took his interception try well and was sharp with some passes and kicks.

Have to agree though with Danchino- Tigers got some "benefit of the doubt" through most of the second half - I am surprised that there was no yellow for persistent infringement in the last 10 minutes.

PG

by
by (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:50
Very well, until he scored an intercept try and went off with a leg injury.

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 21:56
OK thanks, is it bad to feel concerned for the welfare of a Leicester player? Do I have to pay some sort of penance?

Bath335
Bath335 (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 22:15
Quote:
shipwrecked
OK thanks, is it bad to feel concerned for the welfare of a Leicester player? Do I have to pay some sort of penance?

I think you scribe three hail Mary's on a piece of lead and chuck it in the pool on Thermae Spa roof. That's my plan

MESSAGES->author

24 February, 2017 23:38
Quins discipline really woeful, and Jackson is shocking at 10.

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

24 February, 2017 23:53
Quinn didn't play particularly well against us but we were ineffective unlike Leicester who after a dreadful start to the season look likely to overtake us. At least this week we have two good centres to give us more of an attacking edge.

by
by (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 00:12
You say that but they got 2 rather soft tries, a penalty try after the cross field kick and then an intercept 40m out. Leicester only won by 9 points, had they not scored either of those tries, do you think they'd keep themselves in the game?

Seems to me, the trick to beating tigers this season is to put as many points as possible on them in the first 40 because they seem to come alive in the second half.

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 00:59
Let's hope we can manage that in the Clash then as we need to if we want to stay ahead of them & get in the top 4.

DanWiley
DanWiley (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 08:00
I thought Freddie was competent, but unremarkable apart from his interception. I was thinking get him off as soon as he started limping.

MESSAGES->author
TCM2007 (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 09:02
We're ahead of Leicester with a game in hand and we play them for a potential 5 point gain. Why the pessimism?

Stuart

Former ed.

dr.bath1865
dr.bath1865 (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 09:45
Because it's ERE, Stu!

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 10:32
Quote:
Bath335
Quote:
shipwrecked

I think you scribe three hail Mary's on a piece of lead and chuck it in the pool on Thermae Spa roof. That's my plan

To be discovered 1000 years later by an archeologist who comes up with a theory about how there was a burnt shipwreck in the centre of Bath!

rainbow
rainbow (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 11:51
Good result at the Stoop, for Bath, based on our present injury list we'll do well to make the top six at present a ten point plus tomorrow lead over Quins should be enough for that 6th place.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 15:15
Obviously very early in the afternoon but it looks like a couple of the underdogs are here to play today - hoping one or more can do us a favour this weekend.

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 16:27
Quote:
BathMatt53
Obviously very early in the afternoon but it looks like a couple of the underdogs are here to play today - hoping one or more can do us a favour this weekend.

Yes, way too early!

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 16:40
In our hands tomorrow.

Big game from JJ please.

PG

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 16:44
Ex up into second with bp win.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 16:51
Quote:
gaz59
Quote:
BathMatt53

Yes, way too early!

More in hope than expectation to be fair, but Newcastle looked like they might be up for it first half hour. Never mind...

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

25 February, 2017 20:32
It wasn't that long ago that the media were seriously asking if Baxter might be vulnerable given the Chiefs results in the first quarter

Also, for all the 'problems' at Tiggers look where they are

It is a long season and still a fair distance to go

Flying Scotsman
Flying Scotsman (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 20:47
That was a magnificent first 40 from the Chiefs at WR. Played the conditions - and their one-dimensional opponents - superbly. Let's hope they can keep it up.

MESSAGES->author
hemington (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 20:49
Who is going to give Carley bad press for that half - spotted all of Tiggers 'games'

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 21:36
Well done the Chiefs! Even Leicester's booing at final whistle lacked conviction. Agree about Carley - he was up to the "tricks" and dealt with them.

PG

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 21:44
I think all of us would like some of what Exeter on. Although they had a difficult start to the season they have really got their engine running on full throttle. They have some decent players but their success far surpasses the sum of their parts.

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2017 21:48 by Bath Hammer.

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

I think all of us would like some of what Exeter are on. Although they had a difficult start to the season they have really got their engine running on full throttle. They have some decent players but their success far surpasses the sum of their parts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2017 21:45 by Bath Hammer.

Flying Scotsman
Flying Scotsman (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 21:46
Chiefs were absolutely magnificent tonight - hats off to them.

With Tigers away at Saints next game in the AP I do wonder if even a LBP might be a really handy outcome for us tomorrow. Either way, when the Clash comes round there will almost certainly be fewer than 5 points between us, so I for one am very much looking forward to it. Obviously "home" advantage would have been ideal but it will be a good day out in any event.

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 22:16
I'm not sure that the odd onus point will get us across the line. We need to win tomorrow somehow or other to make up for the points thrown away last week.

Danchinho
Danchinho (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 22:16
Exeter were fantastic, played the conditions well too.
Happy to say Burns looked like the best 10 on the pitch when he came on.

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 22:23
Do not bet against Saints next weekend.

But we need to do the biz tomorrow.

PG

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 22:25
Oh......and maybe some of us owe Bathovalballer a beer.

Just hope his predictions are proven wrong when we meet Chiefs in the Final!

PG

by
by (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 22:32
Burns looked good when he came on.

Could quite easily see Exeter knocking Wasps off the top spot come the end of the season, that was one heck of a performance.

Currychief
Currychief (IP Logged)

03 March, 2017 22:39
In peace. Go and do the buzz tomorrow. Hopefully see you at the semis

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 12:16
Quote:
P G Tips
Do not bet against Saints next weekend.
But we need to do the biz tomorrow.

PG

Thought that as well, been sneaking around in the background only a few points behind!

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 15:15
Nightmare start for Bris. After watching the first 10 mins of Hougaard I am coveting the speed and accuracy of his passing...

...oh and he's not bad at running either.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2017 15:26 by BathMatt53.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 15:46
It's the Hougaard show. He is pure class and varndell can't touch him today.

by
by (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 15:46
I really like the look of Hurrell

by
by (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 15:57
This really puts it into perspective about how poor we were last Sunday.

The Oilman
The Oilman (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 16:00
Can't see Brizz coming back from this. What price the Gary Gold effect?

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 16:03
Quote:
The Oilman
Can't see Brizz coming back from this. What price the Gary Gold effect?

It's the scrum half effect for me. Their props are having a stormer too, especially Ruskin.

MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 16:08
Go Wuss!

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 16:27
Quote:
BathMatt53
It's the Hougaard show. He is pure class and varndell can't touch him today.

Yep, I'm a big fan too, coincidentally Gold was appointed when Hougaard came back from injury, personally I think the revival is down to him rather than GG.

We really missed out there!

BathPatriot
BathPatriot (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 17:26
It has been said before but this result just proves how dire we are at the moment. Well played Wors.

MESSAGES->author
TCM2007 (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 17:29
Bris are down. The last 5 matches for them includes Exeter, Sarries and Wasps.

Stuart

Former ed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2017 17:30 by Stuart Anderton.

MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 17:31
The fact that we were dire last weekend and only lost to brizzle by one point is more a reflection on how dire their strongest team is! (Sm22)

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

BathPatriot
BathPatriot (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 18:37
True CC.

BathPatriot
BathPatriot (IP Logged)

True CC.

BathPatriot
BathPatriot (IP Logged)

True CC.

Substitute
Substitute (IP Logged)

05 March, 2017 19:16
True CC.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

06 March, 2017 09:09
This morning Bris have signed Ian Madigan? They will have a pretty dominant year against Rotherham / Ealing etc. with the likes of him and Steven Luatua.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net