rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)

Re: Weekend results (spoilers)
30 April, 2017 09:03
As far as I am concerned we must beat Glos on our patch regardless of our league position. winking smiley

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

30 April, 2017 11:39
Quote:
Flying Scotsman
I know what you mean BH (and wasn't it only two losses, Exeter and Wasps)? Hopefully we are still in it after 55/60 and our bench makes the difference. It's surely our best bench in some time after all.

I agree - except for the lack of JJ. I was including the loss to Leicester in the minor cup competition . A depleted team but a loss nevertheless.

annie blackthorn
annie blackthorn (IP Logged)

30 April, 2017 12:33
Hope springs eternal!

Matt Garvey - one to add to my List of Forward Talented Adoptees since 2003/4!

MESSAGES->author
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

06 May, 2017 16:30
Wow Saints will miss Picamoles...he is an awesome player.

MESSAGES->author
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

06 May, 2017 17:55
What a fantastic game between saints and quins!

Mike the Taxi
Mike the Taxi (IP Logged)

20 May, 2017 16:32
Hope this result isn't going to give BoB ideas above his station! (Exe v Sarries)thumbs down

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

20 May, 2017 16:48
Great game & Exeter were totally deserved winners.

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

20 May, 2017 16:59
vwry disappointed

Chris Cook - Adopted player 2016/17

MESSAGES->author
Widcombe Boy (IP Logged)

20 May, 2017 17:09
Brilliant game, thought Sarries had nicked it at the end, but what a kick by Slade!

annie blackthorn
annie blackthorn (IP Logged)

20 May, 2017 18:25
Goodness, what a game of rugby - and what imvho a great result! Good to know one West Country outfit can still deliver the goods when it matters!

Matt Garvey - one to add to my List of Forward Talented Adoptees since 2003/4!

Boldngrey
Boldngrey (IP Logged)

20 May, 2017 21:01
Take nothing away from an excellent Exeter performance, but sad to see Sarries look so jaded after last week.

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

20 May, 2017 21:59
I thought Leicester looked very good today & when you think how poor they were early in the season & how dispirited their fans were it is an amazing turnaround. I don't care how many new & fit players we have next season we will need to step up our performances & do so for the full 80 minutes to have any chance of competing with the top 4.

ballsout
ballsout (IP Logged)

20 May, 2017 23:41
Quote:
Bath Hammer
I thought Leicester looked very good today & when you think how poor they were early in the season & how dispirited their fans were it is an amazing turnaround. I don't care how many new & fit players we have next season we will need to step up our performances & do so for the full 80 minutes to have any chance of competing with the top 4.

We did well to finish fifth with the ridiculous injury list + dozen or so emergency signings having to bed in

MESSAGES->author
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

27 May, 2017 15:14
Woodburn and Devoto both looking good in the final. How we could do with Devoto at 12 now...hi hum.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Bath Poll

Where do you think we'll finish this season?

See results > Submit >>