rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Comeonmylovers.co.uk
Comeonmylovers.co.uk (IP Logged)

Wounded Warriors
11 April, 2017 10:14
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/04/2017 09:12 by Stuart Anderton.

MESSAGES->author

Re: Wounded Warriors
11 April, 2017 11:13
Nice one PGT, I think our confidence levels will have gone up massively and I think Wuss will be on the receiving end of that. Thought Will Homer played well in the A Team game against Quins last night and may be rewarded with a bench spot. I don't think Ford will be bothered given his reaction to Cookies poor pass last weekend.

Bryan Allen
beastieboy (IP Logged)

12 April, 2017 05:50
Good read as usual. It will be a really tight game but we must concentrate for 80 mins and can win this.

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

12 April, 2017 10:14
Concentration, a fast and aggressive start, and water tight defence, kicking accurately for position with a real meaningful CHASE making Worcester run from deep, all of these elements are very important in this must win game, with a bonus point.

I truly hope Sean Knight gets a start as this Worcester pack is a big robust scrummagging unit, who embarrassed Sale and Wasps at scrum time. Hougard must be shackled and our front five getting on top, letting the back row roam and tackle him is going to be vital.

Lastly, I will be interested to see how Will Spencer plays against the club who let him go, as he has looked good on some TV highlights I have seen, and will no doubt want to prove a point or three!

dcsh
dcsh (IP Logged)

13 April, 2017 19:48
Shame BT have switched from showing this match to showing the Tigers one. Betting sites it is then...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net