rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

wlatavg006
wlatavg006 (IP Logged)

Re: Robbie Fruean
04 May, 2017 13:15
Gutted more about this than GF leaving

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 14:40
We would get over it pretty quickly if the rumours of Malakai Fekitoa coming to the Prem are true and it turns out that he really wants to come to Bath (he doesn't by the way - rumour is Wasps).

HamishMilner
Big Dog (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 14:50
Malakai Fekitoa is going NOWHERE! I think that is very hopeful of Wasps to think he would leave NZ now given that he is the incumbent 13 for them, likely to feature in the Lions tour and there is a World cup where they will be going for 3 in a row coming up in 2 years.

It would take a serious amount of wonga and some stupidity on his behalf to jump ship All Black this summer as it would jeopardise his selection for the Lions and even if he came and did a year abroad he would still lose his possible starting shirt for the World cup as it isn't like they have a shortage of talent in NZ to fill his boots if he left.

I think everyone underestimates the difficulty in luring a current AB overseas. It is only really those close to retirement or 2nd/3rd choice ABs who come this way let's be honest. He may well go and do a season in Japan as it does not conflict with Super Rugby commitments much but he won't be coming here!

sid the seagull
sid the seagull (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 15:03
Kidney, if you really have a stone then boiling your p+Ss is seriously not going to help.

SQUAWK

hipster1676
hipster1676 (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 15:06
Quote:
Clarkey3k
Quote:
hemington
so we've paid him for most of the year whilst he has been injured. he gets match fit at last and then swans off to 'further his career'. Loyalty isn't what it used to be. Good as he is (and he is) I can't help feeling a bit miffed by this turn of events and do not wish him as much well as some of you.

+1 on the miffed front...
+3. He wouldn't have been on many people's radar if bath hadn't plucked him off his sick bed

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 15:33
He's been quite impressive for us -in 3 or4 games he has played -that's all.

Amanaki Mafi was quite impressive for us last season in a few games: are we missing him now?

PG

MESSAGES->author
CountryMike (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 15:35
How many of us would stay at an employer because of "loyalty" if we'd only been there 5 minutes and they wouldn't let us fulfil our career ambitions? Maybe shouldn't have taken the job in the first place, but things change in peoples lives pretty quickly.

He's just become a father for the first time and I expect this has focused his mind on family stability and if we've only offered a short contract in comparison with Edinburgh then I for one don't blame him for seeking what's best for him and his young family. If that's not at Bath, then fair enough.

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 15:36
After all the effort from Bath to get him fit it seems to be a bit disloyal to leave straight away.

Rugby does seem to be slowly heading down the route of football.

Jack Wilson - Adopted player 2017/18

HugoBoss
HugoBoss (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 15:40
Joe Cokanasiga.

Not wishing to further enrage the LI faithful but I think he is an ideal replacement when the opportunity arises.

We need more bulk in our backs now I'd argue, which is a large part of what Fruean was offering. Cokanasiga is young, powerful but has a surprising turn of pace and carries with two hands leaving the oppo unsure as the next best move. Granted he is young, no experience higher than the Championship but what he brings to the table would be ideal and would be a truely exciting project. I see the future of Banners at CT now as he seems to have lost some of his pace, and at the beginning of the season put in some very respectable performances from CT-leaving a space free at LW. JC has experience at CT in the past too giving us the options, and that's before remembering Eddie J has seen something he likes too....Thoughts anyone?

mfzeus
freddyf (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 15:52
Quote:
P G Tips
Amanaki Mafi was quite impressive for us last season in a few games: are we missing him now?

PG

+1 (although I'd prefer it if he stayed and we didn't need to find a replacement)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2017 15:53 by freddyf.

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 15:58
Fully agree Hugo Boss about Joe Cokanasiga.

I saw him play live for the England Under 20's and he certainly has the talent, the speed and physicality to be a top class modern back three player.

Would love to see him come to Bath, as both a long term replacement for Banners and in a year or two, Roko who isn't getting any younger. He definitely is better now than Williams and would be worth a punt in my view.

BathBurger
BathBurger (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 16:01
Cokanasiga is a great shout. Unlikely to sign a Southern Hemisphere centre as most are aiming at an All Blacks spot, or heading towards retirement. So Cokanasiga is more likely!

HamishMilner
Big Dog (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 16:28
Quote:
OutsideBath
After all the effort from Bath to get him fit it seems to be a bit disloyal to leave straight away.
Rugby does seem to be slowly heading down the route of football.

I'm not sure it is disloyalty at all tbh. He has remained loyal to the coaches who signed him by endeavouring to get fit time and time again. When he has played I think he has performed well, been enthusiastic and very keen to contribute towards the teams success.

He almost singlehandedly brought us back into the Stade Francais game when we seemed down and out. If he is moving on to do the best for his family and personal ambitions I have no issue with that, especially when it sounds like the contract offered by Edinburgh is better than the one we are offering!

You can't blame a man for looking for the best option. It isn't like he's on a 3 year deal and looking for an out, he was only ever signed to the end of the season!

MESSAGES->author
woodpecker (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 16:39
Quote:
P G Tips

PG

I wasn't but now you've reminded me, yes

MESSAGES->author
hemington (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 16:43
So he doesn't owe us anything? Wish I could get paid for sitting around for 6 months (OK some physio and other training but a lot of doing nothing. Sure he's got a family and needs to look after them but I personally would feel a bit more loyalty to a company that paid me sick leave for 6 months when I couldn't do the job I'd been hired to do. If he is as good as he obviously thinks he is (and we suspect) why would he be worth less in a years time - he might even be able to get a far better contract. Not sure that 7's or even full international would pay more than a good AP contract. Is it really about his family or him?

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 17:25
I think that at the very least, as long as the contract offered by Bath was respectable, which by all accounts it was, he should have stayed with the club that gave him the opportunity & got him back to full fitness. I acknowledge that it is a short career & he has family commitments but he is not alone in that & to walk away that quickly leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 17:57
So a bunch of people were offered short term contracts over the season. I am presuming that they all worked their socks off but Bath are releasing quite a few if the rumours are correct (Marfo etc.) and Fruean has decided to move on.

In each case one side has decided that it doesn't work for them and so the player leaves the club. I don't see how Fruean has behaved any worse than Bath have to those released? Its not a 'loyalty' issue for me, just a choice by the club and player as to whether they both want to continue.

DanWiley
DanWiley (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 18:02
Wouldn't he have been insured and his salery made an injury allowance?

If that's the case, I don't see what he's cost us and arguably he's been a slight benefit.

MESSAGES->author
CountryMike (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 19:32
The logic of some people is astounding. His contract has expired, he can do whatever the F he wants. "Disloyal" "nasty taste" absolute rubbish!!! He didn't plan to get injured, he didn't want to spend "6 months sitting on his @#$%&" so to use that against him is quite simply pathetic and insulting.

MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 19:58
Quote:
CountryMike
The logic of some people is astounding. His contract has expired, he can do whatever the F he wants. "Disloyal" "nasty taste" absolute rubbish!!! He didn't plan to get injured, he didn't want to spend "6 months sitting on his @#$%&" so to use that against him is quite simply pathetic and insulting.

+1

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

ghost
ghost (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 20:00
Quote:
CoochieCoo
Quote:
CountryMike

+1
+2

BathBurger
BathBurger (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 20:17
Quote:
ghost
Quote:
CoochieCoo
Quote:
CountryMike

+1
+2

+3

gloucesterwatcher
gloucesterwatcher (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 20:43
As above.
Good luck and good health to him and his young family.Sad to see him go and with the challenges he has dealt with in the past, I wish him well on his next objectives.

by
by (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 21:01
I wonder if Ryan Crotty would be interested in following Blackadder, lots of competition in the midfield for the AB at the moment, Jordie Barrett, Sonny Bill, Lienert-Brown, Ngatai, Moala, Fekitoa.

Hes never really been able to nail down the shirt and at 28 he might be worth looking at securing his future.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 21:34
Weren't Bris looking at him?

by
by (IP Logged)

04 May, 2017 21:48
Apparently but according to him, he never heard anything about it.

MESSAGES->author
hemington (IP Logged)

05 May, 2017 06:34
Quote:
CountryMike

Shame we can't share our views on this forum without resorting to insults of contributors.

MESSAGES->author
CountryMike (IP Logged)

05 May, 2017 07:07
Quote:
hemington
Quote:
CountryMike

Shame we can't share our views on this forum without resorting to insults of contributors.

But its ok to insult the players? Besides, which bit specifically insults other contributors?

MESSAGES->author
hemington (IP Logged)

05 May, 2017 07:41
Where did I insult a player. I consider calling someone pathetic and insulting is an insult when they are expressing an opinion in a civilised way

MESSAGES->author
CountryMike (IP Logged)

05 May, 2017 08:07
I was referring to the comments being pathetic and insulting, not the person - big difference. If I called someone a &^%&^*%, then that is an insult, but I didn't. Besides, not all the comments I was referring to originated from your post, plenty of others made similar inferences about Fruean.

HamishMilner
Big Dog (IP Logged)

05 May, 2017 08:22
Geez everyone on this board is very tightly wound at times aren't they!

I think some of the COMMENTS towards Fruean have been unfair. I would have to agree with CountryMike that these comments were a times a little pathetic and insulting. The contributors are more than welcome to their view points of course and as a result CountryMike and others are welcome to their viewpoints of the viewpoints...

At the end of the day on topic - it would be a great shame for Fruean to leave. He never really got to fully show what he could do and when he did I thought he looked great. Our loss is someone else's gain but I suspect we would not have been as willing to let him have time out to play 7's for Samoa so that he could qualify to play at the next RWC for the main Samoa team and as a result that's fine with me that he is moving on.

Good luck Robbie with your ambitions and best of luck in the future! I hope to see him in a Samoa shirt tearing it up at the next RWC - provided you aren't playing England!!

MESSAGES->author
Rampant (IP Logged)

05 May, 2017 08:55
Robbie would need to play in four Sevens World Series legs to qualify so a Club would probably look to allow him to go to:

- Dubai & Paris in Dec
- Paris & London in May

The rest of the calendar clashes too much with 6N

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

05 May, 2017 09:04
Quote:
gloucesterwatcher
Good luck and good health to him and his young family.Sad to see him go and with the challenges he has dealt with in the past, I wish him well on his next objectives.

Bang on, real shame he won't be in the BBW next season but fully understandable and best wishes to him and his family

incastrowetrust
Ayerza wannabe (IP Logged)

05 May, 2017 09:14
Quote:
hemington
So he doesn't owe us anything? Wish I could get paid for sitting around for 6 months (OK some physio and other training but a lot of doing nothing. Sure he's got a family and needs to look after them but I personally would feel a bit more loyalty to a company that paid me sick leave for 6 months when I couldn't do the job I'd been hired to do. If he is as good as he obviously thinks he is (and we suspect) why would he be worth less in a years time - he might even be able to get a far better contract. Not sure that 7's or even full international would pay more than a good AP contract. Is it really about his family or him?

Stay classy.

So what if it was for him? The guy managed to carry on playing rugby after suffering from a Rheumatic fever and open heart surgery he will know that he has a limited time playing this game as a pro and he might want to starting to look towards the end of his career now and he will be assessing what he wants to achieve.

I mean what connection does he have for Bath he was signed on a 1 year deal, it isn't like he is Bath through and through or that he was signed for longer contract. Injuries happen it isn't like he would want to be injured just the way it happened.

Where was the loyalty from Anthony Watson, JJ or Ford when they signed for Bath despite clubs like Irish investing money into their development and no doubt where fitting them into the clubs long term view? In the end its a pro sport and this is their career.

ELT
ELT (IP Logged)

05 May, 2017 09:21
With time spent away playing 7s, plus possible time spent on the physio's table, the coaches might've concluded they would need another centre even if Fruean stayed - bearing in mind that JJ will come back shattered from the Lions tour and then miss a further third of the season for internationals.

It's a tricky one for the club, and I guess our view of the situation will ultimately depend on who they bring in to replace Fruean.

Mike the Taxi
Mike the Taxi (IP Logged)

12 May, 2017 11:57

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

12 May, 2017 12:29
Wish him all the best. Clearly it was too complicated to come to an arrangement with his international ambitions but enjoyed watching him play the few times he ran out for us.

MESSAGES->author
FourSticks (IP Logged)

12 May, 2017 16:14
Curiously, this looks like a placeholder piece in readiness for the move. There is no quote from Cockerill in the article (as at 17:00) and, more to the point, no mention of the from Edinburgh at all - they only major on Roddy Grant joining the coaching staff.

I guess the Chron as just being a little too quick off the mark...

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

12 May, 2017 17:41
That is some high-quality sub-editing by the Chron!

Hamptonite
Hamptonite (IP Logged)

12 May, 2017 20:50
Presumably after offering a contract to Fruean, our acquisition team are burning the midnight oil trying to find a replacement who will be fit, and not playing international rugby!

I reckon Todd and Tabai will be very disappointed with the Fruean outcome!

sid the seagull
sid the seagull (IP Logged)

12 May, 2017 21:23
So we have Tapuia, Joseph and Clark and er, um (not Bannere much better on the wing). Now given that Joseph will be away and at least 1.5 of the rest will be injured even before this turn of events I presume 'they' have been looking for at least two more centres for the past month.

SQUQWK

MESSAGES->author
Clarkey3k (IP Logged)

12 May, 2017 23:47
I don't know how BC feels about this but if I was him I would still be feeling a bit miffed by this turn of events. There seems to be plenty of support on 'ere for RF's (the player's) freedom to choose but little for the right of other stakeholders to be a bit hacked off. What's done is done but it doesn't help imho...

Adopted players: 2017-18 T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

12 May, 2017 23:51
He was out of contract. He could look at what was on the table and choose the best offer, which wasn't ours. As a businessman I would guess that Bruce is fairly pragmatic - if RF was available for all of the next 2 years fair enough, but it sounds as if we offered a contract proportionate to our view of his value and it wasn't good enough.

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

13 May, 2017 11:14
Indeed Matt. Bruce might be "disappointed" by the decision, but hardly likely to be miffed.

PG

HamishMilner
Big Dog (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 07:58
Quote:
P G Tips
Indeed Matt. Bruce might be "disappointed" by the decision, but hardly likely to be miffed.
PG

+1 I really don't see how people are miffed by RF looking at better options.

Disappointed perhaps. He's a top player when fit don't get me wrong, but he has only played 6/7 games for us and so I find a few people's attachment to him a little surprising tbh. It isn't like he's an academy player looking to move elsewhere or someone who has been at the club for years.

He signed on a one year deal and only arrive in November! He's a top player and a seemingly nice bloke but with his ambitions it's one we will have to let go guys.

It's not us, it's him!!!

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 09:28
I'm disappointed and think that it's a waste of his talent.

HamishMilner
Big Dog (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 13:25
Quote:
hasta

Waste of his talent? In what way?

Is he not looking elsewhere to get what he considers better worth for his talent and look to play some international rugby to better showcase his talent?

Surely it would be more of a waste of his talent to play here, not be a first choice player when we have a fully fit and all available squad, get paid less than he see's himself worth clearly and not necessarily be granted the time off to play some 7's that would qualify him for international rugby? (presuming those are the reason's he would be looking to leave).

He will be a revelation at a struggling team like Edinburgh either on the wing or the centre and I wish him the very best if he goes!

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 13:27
He'll be playing in a worse league and a worse European competition. 7s is an even bigger waste.

DownSouth
DownSouth (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 13:33
He's actively said he wants 7s.

Edinburgh have probably given him dispensation.

Rather them than us.

Boldngrey
Boldngrey (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 14:03
Quote:
hasta

Depends what you think his talent/potential is.

My feeling is that his potential is limited by his being prone to injury.

incastrowetrust

15 May, 2017 14:04
Quote:
hasta
He'll be playing in a worse league and a worse European competition. 7s is an even bigger waste.

7's isn't that much of a waste anymore.

The olympics is massive for it now.

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 14:08
He's not interested in playing in the Olympics, he only wants to play 7s so he can change his national qualification from NZ to Samoa.

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 14:12
Quote:
hasta
He's not interested in playing in the Olympics, he only wants to play 7s so he can change his national qualification from NZ to Samoa.

It's ridiculous that an individual is allowed to change his national qualification. Players should just play for the nationality of birth.

Jack Wilson - Adopted player 2017/18

DownSouth
DownSouth (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 14:23
Welcome to the England cricket team

dcsh
dcsh (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 14:50
Quote:
OutsideBath
Quote:
hasta

It's ridiculous that an individual is allowed to change his national qualification. Players should just play for the nationality of birth.

The 7s "loop hole" was a requirement to get the sport into the Olympics.

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 14:57
OB
I think you need to add "parentage" to the qualification.

There are more Samoans living in Auckland than Samoa - does that make them New Zealanders?

PG

DanWiley
DanWiley (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 15:15
"There are more Samoans living in Auckland than Samoa - does that make them New Zealanders?"

Living there, no. But wouldn't many say that if they are born there it does?

Personally I think in the world we're in today you're on a bit of a hiding to nothing trying to make something that fits all. The best I can think of is, you've played for X, you can only play for X.

DownSouth
DownSouth (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 15:18
Quote:
dcsh
Quote:
OutsideBath
Quote:
hasta

Interesting. On what evidence?

MESSAGES->author
Which Tyler (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 15:24
Quote:
DownSouth
Quote:
dcsh

Very, very well covered at the time, statements from the IOC, statements from the IRB etc etc

A man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anythinghttp://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=377
RAEBURN SHIELD

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 15:36
The point is that in international law you can claim the nationality of your parents, even if not born in the land of their birth.

In the UK there are many British citizens who were born abroad due to military or diplomatic service of a parent-or other reason for expatriate employment. Most would not be able to speak the language of the country they were born in.

Birthplace can never be the only criterion and the reason I chose Samoa as the example is that it is just this "place of birth" argument that NZ use to justify the widespread selection of Samoans in their national teams.

PG

HamishMilner
Big Dog (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 15:55
Quote:
P G Tips
The point is that in international law you can claim the nationality of your parents, even if not born in the land of their birth.
In the UK there are many British citizens who were born abroad due to military or diplomatic service of a parent-or other reason for expatriate employment. Most would not be able to speak the language of the country they were born in.

Birthplace can never be the only criterion and the reason I chose Samoa as the example is that it is just this "place of birth" argument that NZ use to justify the widespread selection of Samoans in their national teams.

I can back this up! I was born in Cyprus but I'm in no way Cypriot! I'd class myself as British as have a Scottish mother and English father.

Fruean represented NZ u20's but he was 20 at the time and is now 28...He hasn't represented the NZ 7's team as far as my knowledge goes and if his father or mother is Samoan he may feel more Samoan despite being born in NZ and fair play to him if he does.

A lot of pacific islanders in the NZ team were born in their native countries but end up representing NZ e.g. Naholo et al. Here is one born in NZ but wants to represent his country of heritage! Why shouldn't he!

DanWiley
DanWiley (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 16:43
"The point is that in international law you can claim the nationality of your parents, even if not born in the land of their birth"

I think this sort of highlights the problem, along with a few other posts.

I sympathise with the ideal that you have one country and that's who you play for. But if legally you can be of many nationalities that whole line loses cohesion.

I can only have one nationality in rugby terms, but in law I can easily have three.

Clearly, once you have picked a nation, its ok to say "in rugby terms" you are now English (or whatever), the fact you are legally also Scottish and Welsh doesn't mean you can play for them.

I say legally without real backing, it's not clear to me whether there really is international law on this?

dcsh
dcsh (IP Logged)

15 May, 2017 19:23
Quote:
Which Tyler
Quote:
DownSouth
Quote:
dcsh

Very, very well covered at the time, statements from the IOC, statements from the IRB etc etc

This was probably the most high profile story about this rule, not sure if anyone has actually taken this route.
"Steffon Armitage: France consider selecting former England flanker"
[www.bbc.co.uk]

It also seems the the number of tournaments that a player needs to take part in has increased, if the one quote by the BBC was accurate at the time and the four quoted by the Chronicle is accurate now.

Flying Scotsman
Flying Scotsman (IP Logged)

16 May, 2017 10:50
Interesting that the Chronicle have pulled their "confirmed" leaving story. It does still sound like a done deal but perhaps It was a little premature to declare it as such.

Hope he has more luck with injuries next year - it wasn't his fault after all and in the time we had him he has looked a quality player.

MESSAGES->author
Which Tyler (IP Logged)

16 May, 2017 10:58
Quote:
dcsh
Quote:
Which Tyler
Quote:
DownSouth
Quote:
dcsh

This was probably the most high profile story about this rule, not sure if anyone has actually taken this route.
"Steffon Armitage: France consider selecting former England flanker"
[www.bbc.co.uk]

It also seems the the number of tournaments that a player needs to take part in has increased, if the one quote by the BBC was accurate at the time and the four quoted by the Chronicle is accurate now.
It was always 3-4; the IRB clarified it at the time, hence why Steff didn't bother; he was happy to requalify in one, but not to "devote" 4 weekends of salary to the prospect (and I suspect, 4 weekends of cardio work TBH).
I seem to recall that there was someone at the olympics who qualified through 7s, but I can't for the life of me remember who

A man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anythinghttp://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=377
RAEBURN SHIELD

Shadders
Shadders (IP Logged)

23 May, 2017 11:19
I don't think the transfer to Edinburgh has ever been officially confirmed, has it?

Listed in the Baa-Baas team for Sunday. Late issues in the contract or medical perhaps??

Offy

BathBurger
BathBurger (IP Logged)

23 May, 2017 11:44
Yes, bit odd it hasn't been confirmed. Worst case scenario is it's fallen through and he becomes a free agent I suppose.

Would be good to see him run out for the Baa-Baas though!

incastrowetrust

23 May, 2017 12:08
Most moves are done officially in June/July.

Hence why ford is listed as a bath player.
[www.bathrugby.com]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net