rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Brabz
Brabz (IP Logged)

Signed Shirt
06 May, 2017 22:53
Long shot, but how much would people pay for a shirt signed by this years bath squad. As a Quins fan, I've acquired one at a rugby club do and would rather it go to an appreciative home than mine. I may have paid too much for it in an auction

Old Bath Tub
Old Bath Tub (IP Logged)

Re: Signed Shirt
07 May, 2017 15:29
How much is too much ?

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

07 May, 2017 16:38
Intersting, Clash signed shirts have sold for between 400-500. on the other hand squad signed @#$%& sold for 76.00 some up for silly money that haven't sold. Ebay sold items if you want to check it out.

You can still get a SB signed photo with proof for 19.95 if you are quick.

MESSAGES->author
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

07 May, 2017 18:34
There is one on e-bay for a cool grand! ('buy it now' for 3k)...and another for 50 which is less than the cost of the shirt I think?

Maybe you could just start supporting Bath Brabz - you could have the most expensive shirt in the ground.

DownSouth
DownSouth (IP Logged)

09 May, 2017 10:46
I've won at charity auction or been given a few signed shirts before. End up donating each one to the next auction a mate is involved in. 'Pay it forward' kind of thing.

Had a signed and framed Zinzan shirt last year. Heard it went for 700! Think it depends on how drunk the charity audience is 😆

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Bath Poll

Where do you think we'll finish this season?

See results > Submit >>