rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

bathsupporter
bathsupporter (IP Logged)

Josh Lewis
16 May, 2017 10:50
Like what I see. One to watch.......[www.youtube.com]

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

Re: Josh Lewis
16 May, 2017 11:41
We touched on this in this thread before, but it does make the speculation about Finn Russell being still in the frame baffling and probably unfounded. Josh Lewis is playing against some iffy opposition however, he is a class above anyone else in that league.

What is interesting is that they can afford to let him go because they have an inside centre who is nearly as good. Cant remember his name sorry. I think he will do well for us as a Hastings replacement as he is experienced as well.

bathsupporter

16 May, 2017 13:36
Ah yes sorry should have seen last thread. Yeah agree good replacement for Hastings but opposition in Welsh prem poor.

bathsupporter

16 May, 2017 13:42
Finn Russell can play stand off or centre.... perfect sign him up!

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

16 May, 2017 15:09
Blimey, a running, passing 10 with a kick like a mule - shame he then goes and blows it by tackling like a back-row, I'd best have a word with him

john fox
johnnyf (IP Logged)

16 May, 2017 17:35
That's a very impressive attachment for your CV!
If he can transfer those skills up a few notches to Premiership level there's no limit to where he could go, and could learn from RP and FB.
Looks like a really good signing.

HamishMilner
Big Dog (IP Logged)

16 May, 2017 18:26
Promo videos for a rugby player are never really great to go on as they are never going to include worst bits but from the looks of that he could be a really handy signing!

Strong tackler, bit of pace and can play 10 or 12. Who knows he could also be the additional centre cover? Maybe that's why we haven't signed anyone else there yet?

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

16 May, 2017 19:59
Completely agree BD, I can only talk about a couple of games I saw mid season in the Welsh prem, but he doesn't really have a bad game just doesn't have a good one if that makes sense.

He is just a solid reliable guy. The test will come when it all speeds up in the AP, but he does have a good temperament which is a big part of anyones game.

by
by (IP Logged)

16 May, 2017 21:40
He was recruited as a 3rd choice fly half with united and awc fixtures in mind.

However it wouldn't be the first time someone has been overlooked and given his pace and size he's got bags of raw potential.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Bath Poll

Where do you think we'll finish this season?

See results > Submit >>