rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

quanco
quanco (IP Logged)

Fekitoa off the cards
20 July, 2017 22:36
Decided to join Toulon, confirmed.

Anthony Perenise [Bath Rugby] - Adopted Player 2017/18

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

Re: Fekitoa off the cards
21 July, 2017 07:59
Not helped our chances of getting to Champions Q/F

MESSAGES->author
JimDaff (IP Logged)

21 July, 2017 08:26
I don't think he's anywhere as good as Joseph. Not many AB's fans are too upset either judging by some on the comments I've seen; one dimensional, a yellow card magnet and his only loyalty is to money...

HamishMilner
Big Dog (IP Logged)

21 July, 2017 12:54
Not disappointed here. Our requirements are more at 12 as we have 2 very contrasting 13's in Clark and JJ who are both good enough imo.
Tapuai needs some competition for the 12 shirt though to bring out the best in him. Preferably they are either someone who can offer a physical running threat in our midfield - e.g. a George Moala type player - or a secondary playmaker who likes to run the ball a bit e.g. a Charlie Ngatai!

by
by (IP Logged)

21 July, 2017 15:35
Ngatai would be an awesome signing and not too far fetched given the current strength of the ABs midfield.

Hopefully we'll see Clark push on, he was playing some great rugby towards the end of the season and is clearly a physical threat.

benjbath
benjbath (IP Logged)

21 July, 2017 16:21
One thing Clarke can do is run a beautiful line

quanco
quanco (IP Logged)

22 July, 2017 14:34
Quote:
JimDaff
I don't think he's anywhere as good as Joseph. Not many AB's fans are too upset either judging by some on the comments I've seen; one dimensional, a yellow card magnet and his only loyalty is to money...

JimDaff you make it sound as though he's killed your dog and you have a vendetta for him?

Pretty sure if you read into his story there's a clear reason why he fancied a wage packet; an understandable one and one which a lot of people can probably empathise with.

Anthony Perenise [Bath Rugby] - Adopted Player 2017/18

Barnetsarrie12
Barnetsarrie12 (IP Logged)

22 July, 2017 17:39
I agree with you quanco,
I don't get why people complain and say players only have loyalty to money, it makes no sense to me, the guy plays a very tough sport and only has a short career, why should he not make as much money as possible to try and help his family as much as possible. He is from a very poor family and has other people to think of apart from himself and made a decision that will benefit his family more even though he takes a personal hit and does not play for the AB's, it's a short career, good luck to him in France

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

22 July, 2017 17:54
Quote:
JimDaff

Their grapes are pretty sour.

MESSAGES->author
JimDaff (IP Logged)

24 July, 2017 14:27
Quote:
BathMatt53
Their grapes are pretty sour.

No one bears a chip on the shoulder or a minor grudge more than a New Zealander! Quade Cooper being a case in point!

bathsupporter
bathsupporter (IP Logged)

25 July, 2017 11:24
Hurry up and sign them whoever it is... my money is on a Crusader preferably Ngatai

BathBurger
BathBurger (IP Logged)

25 July, 2017 11:26
Unless he's been messing around in the holy land I believe Ngatai is still a chief

HamishMilner
Big Dog (IP Logged)

25 July, 2017 14:32
Quote:
BathBurger
Unless he's been messing around in the holy land I believe Ngatai is still a chief

(Sm100) You are correct.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net