rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

DownSouth
DownSouth (IP Logged)

Roko
11 September, 2017 11:23
[m.bbc.com]

Nice words from Todd.

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck (IP Logged)

Re: Roko
11 September, 2017 11:28
Shhhhh.... don't let Eddie see this.

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 11:32
I suspect that the tactic of Roko standing at first receiver when close to opposition line is going to catch on. Just his very presence on the shoulder of outside-half is going to give the opposition full-on heebie-jeebies.

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 11:39
It reminds me of when the Miami Dolphins started playing a wildcat formation. I think it works best as a surprise, but it's a great tactic.

MESSAGES->author
Clarkey3k (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 11:56
Roko is still in the adopted players pool and looking for a COML sponsor (Sm150)

Adopted players: 2017-18 T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 12:16
Quote:
Optimist
I suspect that the tactic of Roko standing at first receiver when close to opposition line is going to catch on. Just his very presence on the shoulder of outside-half is going to give the opposition full-on heebie-jeebies.

If not Roko then Max Clarke.

That would cure the constipation of most defences!

Pie-Half
Pie-Half (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 14:19
i really liked the set up from a ruck to a pod of fwds, for the ball to be immediately popped back to kahn to hit man further out, like an old school tap penalty move. Made an old amn happy. The genius of it is that you can run several options off it.

1-fwd-kahn-clarke a.n.other
2-fwd-dummy kahn and pile through after players follow kahn
3-fwd-dummy kahn - hit rocco on the inside by faux ruck
4-fwd-kahn-rocco on pop

beautiful stuff

Andy Goode's body double.

Bring back rucking and speed up the game. Simple, for rucks sake.

A.B.L.

Levi Douglas - Adopted player 2017/18
Tom Homer - Adopted player 2016/17

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 14:32
Yeah, I like the Khan version of the Sexton loop. Definitely seem some attacking innovation!

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 15:18
I blooky love the fact that we appear to have thrown out the 'same way, same way, round the corner' play that has prevailed in AV rugby over the last few years. The way we took Sarries left, right, left various times was fantastic. There's real evidence that Todd and Tab's pre-season has been spent creating a genuinely distinctive blue (black and white) print.

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 15:42
Quote:
Optimist
I blooky love the fact that we appear to have thrown out the 'same way, same way, round the corner' play that has prevailed in AV rugby over the last few years. The way we took Sarries left, right, left various times was fantastic. There's real evidence that Todd and Tab's pre-season has been spent creating a genuinely distinctive blue (black and white) print.

Yes, it was picked up by Flats as well, it does seem that nearly all of our players are just that bit better, making the whole a lot better.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net