rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)

Scarlets v Bath
16 October, 2017 20:45
Officials

Scarlets vs Bath at Parc y Scarlets
Referee: Romain Poite (France)
Assistant referees: Pierre Brousset (France), Stéphane Boyer (France)
Television match official: Éric Gauzins (France)
Timekeeper: David Morgan (Wales)
Assessor: Tony Spreadbury (England)
Citing commissioner: Gordon Black (Ireland)

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

by
by (IP Logged)

Re: Scarlets v Bath
16 October, 2017 21:14
Just watched them against Toulon, where they were impressive, lets just hope that their still battered and bruised so we can turn them over this weekend.

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

16 October, 2017 21:22
They really deserved to win in Toulon.

Jack Wilson - Adopted player 2017/18

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck (IP Logged)

16 October, 2017 21:39
Who can we pick from at 7 if neither Underhill and Flo are available? I can't find the ERCC squad.

Kidney Stone
Kidney Stone (IP Logged)

17 October, 2017 04:59
Quote:
B4thB4ck
Who can we pick from at 7 if neither Underhill and Flo are available? I can't find the ERCC squad.

Come back Guy, all is forgiven !!

MESSAGES->author
Robbinho (IP Logged)

17 October, 2017 06:16
Here’s the squad:

[m.epcrugby.com]

Maybe Bayliss at 7? Or if Grant is fit, him and ZMercer in the flanks?

Ali1969
Ali1969 (IP Logged)

17 October, 2017 07:36
Despite everyone's efforts to highlight FL's incident, I have not seen that he has been actually cited? Have I missed it?

To me it looks worse than it was, there were no complaints from the player, team or coaches in relation to it, unlike Sinckler when the player and captain immediately approached the referee.

dr.bath1865
dr.bath1865 (IP Logged)

17 October, 2017 07:41
No news about Flouw and the rules state that citings can only take place 50 hours on from kick off. So that was last night. That’s not to say he hasn’t been cited just not reported, but no news yet.

IF no Flouw or Underhill, I’d hope Garvey is fit to start, with Mercer at 7. Bayliss or Grant on the bench.

timfrombrighton
timfrombattle (IP Logged)

17 October, 2017 08:43
On BT last night they said that Underhill went off with a migraine, not for a HIA. Hope they are right for once.

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

17 October, 2017 08:46
They are right - the bigger hope is the unlikely one that this is not a condition related to the various bangs on the head that he regularly receives.

by
by (IP Logged)

17 October, 2017 09:14
Quote:
dr.bath1865
No news about Flouw and the rules state that citings can only take place 50 hours on from kick off. So that was last night. That’s not to say he hasn’t been cited just not reported, but no news yet.
IF no Flouw or Underhill, I’d hope Garvey is fit to start, with Mercer at 7. Bayliss or Grant on the bench.

I thought that the 50 hour rule only applies to the premiership, anyways someone on Facebook made the point that usually hearings happen on a Tuesday night so we should know by tomorrow.

dr.bath1865
dr.bath1865 (IP Logged)

17 October, 2017 09:31
The 50-hour rule is stated here.

As we say, might not be made public yet. So let's just wait and see.

Old Bath Tub
Old Bath Tub (IP Logged)

17 October, 2017 11:08
Scarlett's captain centre Scott Williams has stated the obvious that a win against
Bath is 'a must' after losing 21-20 to Toulon.

Quote " We need to keep the momentum going because we have a short turnaround this week.
We are home on Friday and we need to make sure we get a win ".

touchline viewer
touchline viewer (IP Logged)

17 October, 2017 11:17
Quote:
dr.bath1865
The 50-hour rule is stated here.
As we say, might not be made public yet. So let's just wait and see.

Afraid he has been cited, along with Marco Fuser from Treviso (he is cited for biting in the same incident).
European Rugby

Have quoted the page on the Flouw Gouging thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net