Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

trikidiki (IP Logged)

04 November, 2017 15:02
Shame we never saw this brilliance when he was with us:

Niko sets up try for Glasgow.

Huxster (IP Logged)

Re: Niko
04 November, 2017 15:06
Broken field running, nothing better than a Fijian in full flight

StuartMMoss (IP Logged)

04 November, 2017 18:55
Great effort, but if I remember correctly, he was playing on the wing for them and we needed him to be a scrum-half for us... Seems handy at the first, but not the second... or am I being unfair/harsh (genuine question!)?

Luke Charteris -Adopted player 2017-18

BathBurger (IP Logged)

05 November, 2017 11:25
He plays on the wing more and more. His passing is very erratic from the base, it's a shame because he is a very talented player but lacks the primary skills needed to be a scrum half.

Barfboy (IP Logged)

05 November, 2017 12:15
Totally agree with BB. Injuries also a big factor. Maybe Todd could've done something with him if fit?

Will always remember his nearly try in 2015. Scintillating pace but way behind someone like Kahn for SH nous.

Bath Supporter Jack

05 November, 2017 15:22
Unfortunately Kahn didn't show much nous when he passed back to Rhys Priestland last week with 35 seconds to go!!!

Lee Bideaux
Armchair Fan (IP Logged)

06 November, 2017 12:44
That is a joy to watch.

Sadly he was a wrong-shaped peg for the hole we had to fill.

I also recall with admiration his near-try vs England in RWC2015.

I like turtles.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing