rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

The Clash - HELP!
14 December, 2017 22:06
When I try to purchase 2 tickets today which is some sort of deadline It wonít accept my request for a free ticket as a silver season ticket holder plus one other & I canít get through to the ticket office. Any ideas?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/12/2017 12:58 by Bath Hammer.

Eastbath
Eastbath (IP Logged)

Re: Parking for The Clash
15 December, 2017 09:47
Lat time I drove I used Just Park, its airbnb for domestic driveway parking.
Download the ap or do it online and book a driveway a suitable distance from the ground.
Re extra ticket best ring the Ticket Office
Cheers
Tim

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

15 December, 2017 11:01
Thank you Eastbath. I canít reach the ticket office & when I go on online I have to choose my tickets costing up to £65 each. How does my season ticket allocation work or do I have to pay £130 + for two tickets? Itís not at all clear.

Eastbath
Eastbath (IP Logged)

15 December, 2017 11:51
Not sure if there was a time limit but certainly I got my ticket for free but would have had to pay for extras. I did do this ages ago so not sure of the situation now so I'm afraid can't offer any concrete knowledge of the situation now, best keep trying the phone or maybe email them?
Good luck

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

Help re Clash PLEASE
15 December, 2017 11:59
Itís hopeless! Impossible to get through on the phone. I have a season ticket in the central Dyson stand so thatís silver but when I try to buy two £50 seats & claim one of them as free I am told I am not eligible. Iíll soon have to give up so they will lose the sale of two seats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/12/2017 12:54 by Bath Hammer.

MESSAGES->author
Garbageman (IP Logged)

Re: Help re Clash PLEASE
15 December, 2017 15:17
Phone is your best bet when it's quieter (maybe people trying to get tickets for tomorrow). I managed to get me and my mates seats next to each other, both from our s/t allocation. Very quick and easy

Olly_L
BathLad (IP Logged)

Re: The Clash - HELP!
15 December, 2017 15:42
deadline for season tickets was last night

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

15 December, 2017 15:48
An email to me said Friday 15th i.e. today. I will pay for my ticket & claim the money back. I presume that will work?

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

15 December, 2017 15:54
No good. Even if I pay for the ticket I still receive the following message:- ďUnfortunately your particular membership type is not applicable to one of the areas you have chosenĒ

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

15 December, 2017 17:01
BH

I got that message. You are trying to book too expensive a seat for your season ticket.

Go down a grade and you should be OK.

PG

P G Tips

Alex Davies: my adopted Player, 2018-19.

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

16 December, 2017 00:32
Thanks but surely I can get a £50 ticket with a silver season ticket? The next ones down seemed to be only £25.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net