rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

dr.bath1865
dr.bath1865 (IP Logged)

Under 18s
20 December, 2017 10:52
Looking at the U18 team to play Bristol this afternoon two names brought a smile to my face:

10. Tom de Glanville
12. Max Ojomoh

I know Tom is 'son of'. Hopefully, he shares his leadership qualities and silky skills.

Anyone confirm that Max is 'son of', too? Because a 12 who can carry like Steve Ojomoh would be very handy, indeed! What a player Ojo was!

Great to see these young lads coming through. Let's hope they enjoy even a modicum of the success that their fathers did.

Awp24975
Awp24975 (IP Logged)

Re: Under 18s
20 December, 2017 11:48
Yes he is, fingers crossed he keeps progressing, would be nice to have the next generation of famous Bath names come through to seniors.

MESSAGES->author
spongey (IP Logged)

20 December, 2017 15:07
I remember when I was in the minis Steve Ojomoh was often round the back of the rec with a ball playing with his son. I don't think he could wait to get him involved so glad to see his enthusiasm rubbed of onto his son.

BathPatriot
BathPatriot (IP Logged)

22 December, 2017 14:24
Shame they got crushed! Briss are on the rise for sure. Briss fans tell me that they will dominate the English game in the years ahead! Are they right? Hope not!!

MESSAGES->author
hemington (IP Logged)

22 December, 2017 15:10
Why should they? As long as the salary cap is in place no one team can dominate for long. You might get lucky with some inexpensive signings and academy palyers who develop very quickly but by the time their contracts come up for renewal they will be worth a lot more and hard decisions will have to be made to keep under the cap and stop other teams poaching. I believe Leicester had this problem and maybe Sarries and possibly Wasps and Saints are in this boat at the moment.

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

22 December, 2017 15:50
Quote:
BathPatriot
Shame they got crushed! Briss are on the rise for sure. Briss fans tell me that they will dominate the English game in the years ahead! Are they right? Hope not!!

God I hope not, worst away trip in the league last season and don't offer any added value.

Tom Dunn - Adopted player 2018/19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net