rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year
22 December, 2017 10:43
Glad tidings to all our readers and contributors. I sincerely hope Bath can maintain there recent form, albeit a bit light on top players, and really produce the results we all crave. Plus of course progress the building of the new Rec.

I look at the league, our results to date, and think a top 4 finish is going to be a stretch but top 6 is doable and am not so concerned about Euro Cup.

Just want Todd and his team are able to continue building something special at the club. The Toulon game has given me a huge lift and belief in what we can do, after an awful showing 2 weeks earlier against a side who were really running hot on the day.

C'mon you Bath and lets hope Father Christmas has somethings special for the club in his bag for us. It has been a long tine coming!

Awp24975
Awp24975 (IP Logged)

Re: Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year
22 December, 2017 11:39
And to you BoB..... Hopefully new year will bring us news of a new exciting winger, scrum half and inside centre.... and maybe joy and peace to this message board!!!! ;-)

MESSAGES->author
Which Tyler (IP Logged)

22 December, 2017 14:04
Well, my mother has just changed the plans - she was going to go to her own church on Sunday (it's alway been important that it's her own church); swing by us, so that I can do the driving down to my brother's for Christmas.
She's just decided that she'll be with us by lunchtime tomorrow - so that's 3 meals we suddenly have to cater for...

Oh, and she's announced at the same time that she's giving veganism a try.

My brother's laughter was cut short when I told him that part.

Joy and peace has been delayed until I get sorted... after work

A man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anything
http://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=608
RAEBURN SHIELD

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck (IP Logged)

22 December, 2017 17:13
Well said BoB, glad tidings to all indeed, hope we can keep the optimism going if we fall short tomorrow.

Sounds like WT has his work cut out. Any COML vegans out there who can advise?

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

22 December, 2017 18:54
First Tip

DONT do it on a budget, get the best quality you can.

Here are a few ideas, I've tried the Cottage Pie, it was fine, but other options depending on taste.

Vegan Crimbo Recipes

https://144f2a3a2f948f23fc61-ca525f0a2beaec3e91ca498facd51f15.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/uploads/rich/rich_file/rich_file_file_name/5766/compressed_letterbox_SMALLERHasselbackTart_103785.jpg

Good luck with that one WT!

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

22 December, 2017 21:57
'If the Good lord had intended us to be vegans he wouldn't have made cows meat flavoured'

- Fred Elliot. Coronation Street. 1987

annie blackthorn
annie blackthorn (IP Logged)

23 December, 2017 11:58
........ and I thought I was the mother-in-law from hell! (Sm100) I will have to brush up my technique! Vegans should bring their own food - absolutely pain!

Despite all the differences which we have to make gracious allowances for, I hope all have a happy Christmas and a healthy 2018. To all those special people who are spending Christmas far from home, a warm welcome in the dark and gloom of European winter!

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

23 December, 2017 14:21
BBC have a few more. [www.bbc.co.uk] Reading those makes me want a meat pie.

MESSAGES->author
Which Tyler (IP Logged)

25 December, 2017 13:36
It's... not going well so far.
After the maternal issues, I then came down with flu, and have been bedridden for the last 36 hours; and didn't go down to my brother's for the hol.s
I got up in order to watch Bath v Sale on the PC, and wish I hadn't bothered.

Here's to a better New Year, and to cheer you lot up with thoughts for someone having a worse time.

A man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anything
http://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=608
RAEBURN SHIELD

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

25 December, 2017 17:32
Sorry to hear that WT you could cheer yourself by gloating a others misfortunes, not really PC but desperate times call for desperate measures!

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

25 December, 2017 19:39
None as funny as ‘the Ashton slice’...

[m.youtube.com]

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck (IP Logged)

26 December, 2017 10:03
That's a horrible thing to happen over Christmas, you have our sympathies for watching the Sale game whilst the pharmacies and doctors are closed....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net