Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Useless info
Useless Info (IP Logged)

Friday’s Game
02 January, 2018 21:37
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Happy New Year!
We welcome Bath Supporters to our city.

Our Amateur clubhouse(as seen on Rugby Tonight on Tour) will be open on Friday evening. We have direct access to Sixways via a underpass, 3 minutes walk,

Clubhouse will be open for this Friday’s Warriors game. Beers by Wye Valley and food by Aspens. Come along and enjoy the pre match atmosphere!

If you don’t have tickets watch the game on the big screen.

Limited parking available on a first come first served basis (£5 per car) unless you have a parking pass. If you need coach or mini bus parking PM message me.
It will be a good night!

WRFC Bars Team

Useless info
Useless Info (IP Logged)

Re: Friday’s Game
02 January, 2018 22:47
Any questions, send me a message!

Useless info
Useless Info (IP Logged)

Re: Friday’s Game
03 January, 2018 19:57
Sorry All,

If you have tried to PM me, sorry my email address connected to this site fell away in May!

Backup with current email, please PM again!

Again sorry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing