rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

scarletsupporter
scarletsupporter (IP Logged)

Thatchers Terace
07 January, 2018 17:34
Hello Bath Rugby,
Scarlet supporter here with a question as itís my first time visiting the Rec. I have 3 tickets for Fridayís game in thatchers west stand but the rest of our friends and family are in the east section. Is it all one section where we can be standing together or is it seperated? If it is seperated does anyone want to swap 3 wests for 3 easts?
Many thanks for your help

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

Re: Thatchers Terace
07 January, 2018 17:41
Unfortunately it is separate. If you get there early enough you can stand right next to each other but with a fence separating. The stewards will only let you into the one you have a ticket for.

Awp24975
Awp24975 (IP Logged)

07 January, 2018 17:52
They are separate but will send you a PM.

scarletsupporter
scarletsupporter (IP Logged)

07 January, 2018 21:10
Thanks for your advice. Hereís to a good game of European rugby for the rag doll

peterh64
peterh64 (IP Logged)

08 January, 2018 15:37
Hi

I'm the same and would appreciate any advice

peter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net