rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

MESSAGES->author
Which Tyler (IP Logged)

Re: AWC home semi-final
04 February, 2018 15:53
2nd seed Exeter 23 tries (Home SF)
3rd seed Newcastle 22 tries (Away to Exeter)
4th seed Saints 18 tries (Away to Bath)

A man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anything
http://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=608
RAEBURN SHIELD

Gussieboy
Gussieboy (IP Logged)

04 February, 2018 20:14
Reckon Saints are taking this pretty seriously, they fielded 13 full internationals and 6 players who have played Saxons / A Team equivalent in their 23 - we can only dream of fielding 13 internationals at the moment!

tboullem
Houghton Saint (IP Logged)

04 February, 2018 20:47
Never fear, George North will be back in the Scarlets fold next weekend !

Jonny Fantastic
Jonny Fantastic (IP Logged)

06 February, 2018 11:14
Confirmed for Friday 9th March ko 7.45.

Club wanted Saturday but no slots available due to Six Nations and no option for Sunday as Exeter can't play on a Friday night due to request by the police as ground close to motorway.

Awp24975
Awp24975 (IP Logged)

06 February, 2018 11:56
Excellent news..... Got something on the Sunday so Friday night Bath and a few ciders, Saturday England and a couple more, Sunday the family commitment.
Good weekend lined up now!

Beergoggles
Beergoggles (IP Logged)

06 February, 2018 12:34
I didn't realise that Chiefs were excused Friday night games because their purpose built ground is too near to the motorway. I wonder if the other 11 prem clubs get some compensation from Exe for them not being able to meet their TV obligations.

Given the (relatively) sparce attendance at the Newcastle AWC game it will be interesting to hear how many can be enticed into the Rec on a Friday night for the umpteenth time this season.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

06 February, 2018 12:55
Quote:
Beergoggles
I didn't realise that Chiefs were excused Friday night games because their purpose built ground is too near to the motorway. I wonder if the other 11 prem clubs get some compensation from Exe for them not being able to meet their TV obligations.
Given the (relatively) sparce attendance at the Newcastle AWC game it will be interesting to hear how many can be enticed into the Rec on a Friday night for the umpteenth time this season.

Same as Sarries isn't it?

MESSAGES->author
Clarkey3k (IP Logged)

07 February, 2018 16:57
Just bought our regular seats for the AWC S/f v Saints [not not-nots!!] this afternoon, £15.00 each, a bargain imho...

Adopted players: 2018/19 Michael Van Vuuren; [18] T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

southgate
southgate (IP Logged)

07 February, 2018 20:35
Got mine for a tenner , Exeter charging £42 for the grandstand ,that Tony Rowe he's a real gent.

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)

07 February, 2018 20:59
Quote:
southgate
Got mine for a tenner , Exeter charging £42 for the grandstand ,that Tony Rowe he's a real gent.

Which club consistently makes £1M + profit a year, and which loses £3-4M every year?

southgate
southgate (IP Logged)

07 February, 2018 21:05
Father Alice how lovely

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

07 February, 2018 21:30
Quote:
fatheralice
Quote:
southgate

Which club consistently makes £1M + profit a year, and which loses £3-4M every year?

So Ex still want to skin the fans for £42.00.

It was a 'mistake' when they did this last year.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

07 February, 2018 22:03
Quote:
fatheralice
Quote:
southgate

Bath lost about £1.2m. Unfortunately we donít have your conference facilities (yet).

[www.plymouthherald.co.uk]

But it still doesnít explain why they are fleecing you guys for an AWC game.

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)

07 February, 2018 22:54
Quote:
Boldangrey
Quote:
fatheralice
Quote:
southgate

So Ex still want to skin the fans for £42.00.

It was a 'mistake' when they did this last year.

It was a mistake when they tried to charge full rate, which was subsequently reduced last year - £42 is a 25% discount on the normal matchday price for this season

There are plenty of cheaper options in the ground.

southgate
southgate (IP Logged)

08 February, 2018 08:01
'mistake' my backside ,Tony Rowe is a business man he tried it on, supporters were unhappy, he reduced prices.

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

08 February, 2018 08:20
Quote:
southgate
'mistake' my backside ,Tony Rowe is a business man he tried it on, supporters were unhappy, he reduced prices.

At £42 Tony Rowe is trying it on again.

Our owner may not always be popular, but he doesn't try to skin the fans.

Wait for the £42 to be called a 'mistake'.

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

08 February, 2018 09:26
wrong thread!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2018 09:27 by Optimist.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net