rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

Re: Teams up
02 February, 2018 21:07
Thank you WB for all your updates.

Good to have running news - BBC is some way late with updates.

PG

P G Tips

Paul Grant: my adopted Player, 2017-18.

Long Term
Long Term (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 21:12
Meaningless competition, Bath not trying, not enough aggression .Garvey not good enough. Exeter would have scored twice as many points etc, etc, etc.....

MESSAGES->author
TCM2007 (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 21:15
Quote:
Optimist
I see from Twitter that Bath won. Is it safe to assume it was an absolutely dreadful performance and further evidence of a club in disarray?

(Sm128)

Stuart

Former ed.

BathPatriot
BathPatriot (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 21:16
Exeter have much bigger fish to fry than this competition. This is as good as it gets at the moment so sit back and letís hope our team get get some silver .

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 21:16
What a tonic & a pity it wasnít on TV. Maybe the Club isnít in quite such disarray as has been suggested. Evidently Josh Lewis had an excellent match & heís performed well for us so itís a pity heís also departing.

miller8
miller8 (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 21:25
What bigger fish?? They are out of Europe and are now chasing one competition to our two? I still beelieve when we get all our big guns back and fully fit we can beat anyone which puts us in wth a shout of the league.

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 21:28
Well played Josh. Letting another good player go or did he decide to go, especially as he couldn't get a French club to offer him a warm weather run out in the sun.

Long Term
Long Term (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 21:34
Please just give it a rest BoB. You are a supreme Troller. Happy now!

MESSAGES->author
TCM2007 (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 21:40
I hope we stick with basically the same selection for the semi final and donít start playing the 1st team to chase some silverware.

Stuart

Former ed.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 21:52
Quote:
Long Term
Please just give it a rest BoB. You are a supreme Troller. Happy now![i][/i]

+1.

BoB the phrase is Ďgood result Bathí. I know it pains you to say it but they won a game of rugby so try to stop being negative for once? Go on, try it you might like it.

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 21:53
Yes - I remember when Harlequins won this cup playing the same team composed of young players throughout. Did they not beat us in the later stages?

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 22:01
Yes 9th March 2013. They won 31-23 and went on to win it, beating Sale in the final.

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 22:16
We need to put out our strongest side and go for a win. We desperately need to win something as our league position is likely to slide on current form and with our best players having to take a rest with another club in the World to restore their desire to play for the club and their mates. Barking mad.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 22:25
Quote:
Bathovalballer
Barking mad.

Weíve been saying that for a long time...

Kidney Stone
Kidney Stone (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 22:46
Dave Edge gave the MoTM to James Phillips on BBC Briz. Closely followed by Banners.

Sounded like we gave a decent account of ourselves.

ballsout
ballsout (IP Logged)

02 February, 2018 23:36
Sounds like a strong second half

MESSAGES->author
joethefanatic (IP Logged)

03 February, 2018 00:16
Quote:
BathMatt53
Quote:
Bathovalballer
Barking mad.

Weíve been saying that for a long time...

I miss William Blessing. Once in a while he talked sense.

... IMHO, of course.

Now in Honolulu

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2018 00:17 by joethefanatic.

sid the seagull
sid the seagull (IP Logged)

05 February, 2018 22:41
Apologies for late enquiry but have been away, found myself on foreign having been blown off course during late night rubbish scavenging mission.
But to anyone who saw it, how did the following fare?
Batty on return.
Hurrell on debut.
Young Green on debut.
The genial Phillips at No. 8

HOP

Mike the Taxi
Mike the Taxi (IP Logged)

06 February, 2018 12:53
[www.bathchronicle.co.uk] Standout Performers v Ospreys

by
by (IP Logged)

06 February, 2018 13:25
Not the best news, with 3 of those 5 stand out performers due to leave at the end of the season.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

06 February, 2018 13:34
Quote:
by
Not the best news, with 3 of those 5 stand out performers due to leave at the end of the season.

The only reason that NA and JL were playing at all was because it was an AWC game, so not so surprising. Then of course they were up against other AWC standard players. I'm not overly bothered about NA but I think that JL could have / should have probably been utilised a bit more - I really like him as a player.

As for MB well we all know he is really good - that's why he has been head-hunted.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net