rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

MESSAGES->author
TCM2007 (IP Logged)

Dunn
10 February, 2018 00:12
Some horrific pictures of him with fingers less dislocated as almost ripped off. I won’t repost but he’ll be missing for a while. sad smiley

Stuart

Former ed.

Beergoggles
Beergoggles (IP Logged)

Re: Dunn
10 February, 2018 00:17
Which is of course what always happens when another player comes back to fitness. Welcome back Ross Batty, bad luck Tom Dunn.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

10 February, 2018 00:32
He walked past me in the tunnel, he won’t be playing the piano for a while.

sirtidychris
sirtidychris (IP Logged)

10 February, 2018 08:27
Apparently Batty is off on loan to Clermont, the rest from rugby whilst injured has really taken its toll emotionally.

dcsh
dcsh (IP Logged)

10 February, 2018 08:31
Poor chap, he has looked great this season, hope he recovers as soon as possible.

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

10 February, 2018 11:40
Dunn is/has become a leader from the front in the pack and as alluded to by Flats sometime ago, is absolutely fearless. He is beginning to take on an enforcer type role bringing some much needed dog to our pack, and is very aggressive in tackles and mauls. (Look at his running battle with the Saints loosehead, M'fau? Will not countenance being bullied!) Just what we need and it will be a great shame if he is sidelined for too long.

Him, Stooke and now Lahiff on occasions are prepared to get stuck in and certainly Phillips strength showed up again last night. I would really like to keep JP for another season, particularly if there is any doubt about Atters future. JP got a particular mention in Todd's post match interview and I just hope the coaches and money men are working hard to find a space for him.

by
by (IP Logged)

10 February, 2018 12:11
Yeah definitely, could see Dunn being a great captain in a couple of years.

Looks like he will be out for at least a couple of weeks whilst the stitches heal, huge loss really because he was part of that core group of players who are looking like on pitch leaders.

Shorty Shorty iiv
Shorty Shorty iiv (IP Logged)

10 February, 2018 12:18
Sadly it looks like it could be a couple of months lay off, Chron reporting some broken fingers with one coming through the skin, ouch.... Gruesome picture...

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck (IP Logged)

10 February, 2018 12:58
Sounds an unusual injury, anyone know how it happened?

DorsetBoy
Dorset Boy (IP Logged)

10 February, 2018 14:43
It was at the bottom of a ruck under their posts when we cot pinged for holding on. I think he just landed the wrong way on his hand and the fingers got bent right back.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net