rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

Ref for Newcastle
13 February, 2018 21:48
...is fing Matt Carley.

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

Re: Ref for Newcastle
13 February, 2018 22:03
Fine chap Mr Carley. Does a good job these days.

Took note of the criticism of BO and the rest of us!

dannyf2
dannyf2 (IP Logged)

13 February, 2018 22:38
With maxwell keys on one touchline. Omg

MESSAGES->author
joethefanatic (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 03:30
CMK is, by a distance, the best of the new generation. Even if he is only 13 3/4.

... IMHO, of course.

Now in Honolulu

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 07:29
Fans should take a good book, with him in charge there's no chance of any entertainment. They better make sure the big screen is working so he can admire himself during multiple referrals to the TMO.

Tom Dunn - Adopted player 2018/19

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 07:47
Although MC lacks empathy for the game and the players in particular, I do think he has improved as a referee. Mind you that would not be difficult!

Maxwell -Keyes is one of the better younger referees but still does have a controversial moment or two which is I suppose part of his learning curve. On the whole though, I have been told by a player or two he is ok and they usually enjoy being reffed by him. Don't think you can say that about Mr Carley.

Mind you I don't want the referee to be an excuse if we fail to get a result in Newcastle. That is down to our team not playing the game as the ref wants it and to his known interpretation of the laws.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 08:50
Crikey, we are moaning about the ref and the game hasn't even started yet? Is that a new record?

[www.rugbynetwork.net]

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 09:10
Quote:
Bathovalballer
Although MC lacks empathy for the game and the players in particular, I do think he has improved as a referee. Mind you that would not be difficult!

Mind you I don't want the referee to be an excuse if we fail to get a result in Newcastle. That is down to our team not playing the game as the ref wants it and to his known interpretation of the laws.

Kind of you to notice his improvement. he is now taking charge of minor internationals so someone thinks he is not far off the top level.

nick holder
nick holder (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 09:47
Does anyone know what has happened to the Falcons message board?

MESSAGES->author
jayeatman (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 10:06
Quote:
BathMatt53
Crikey, we are moaning about the ref and the game hasn't even started yet? Is that a new record?
[www.rugbynetwork.net]

Far from it. We've been at it for ages.

Bedlington Lad
Bedlington Lad (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 10:13
Hi - I'm presuming we haven't posted a story for two weeks so it's hopefully temporarily down

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 10:31
Quote:
nick holder

States "site awaiting update check back later" Newcastle Falcons

MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 10:56
Quote:
nick holder

We owe a big thank you to PG Tips for his weekly contributions that keeps this site going. (Sm152)

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

14 February, 2018 11:28
yes, the Bris site was down the other day too. Thanks PGsmileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net