rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Comeonmylovers.co.uk
Comeonmylovers.co.uk (IP Logged)

PATCHED UP? HARLEQUINS v BATH
27 February, 2018 12:27
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 11:51 by P G Tips.

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

Re: PATCHED UP? HARLEQUINS v BATH
27 February, 2018 12:49
Excellent preview as always PG Tips. Although I think you missed an opportunity to state that Quins would be Cabbage Patched up!

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck (IP Logged)

27 February, 2018 13:14
Looking at the weather this week we could do with Lizzy Yarnold on the wing. A postponed game would mean 2 very different line ups. Which would we prefer?

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

27 February, 2018 13:51
No, we must play Quins now whilst they don't have their internationals and their form has been patchy. If we wait they will be stronger especially as they are at home and our record has been poor in recent seasons.

C'mon Bath, you can do it.

P G Tips
P G Tips (IP Logged)

27 February, 2018 14:38
Quote:
hasta
I think you missed an opportunity to state that Quins would be Cabbage Patched up!

"Stoop" to puns like that? Moi?

Actually I think the Cabbage Patch is on the other side of the road!

PG

clover
clover (IP Logged)

27 February, 2018 17:46
I hope KT is not given another opportunity to slow the game down. Latterly his distribution has been very poor and Bath have suffered accordingly. I hope the Coaches are not telling him to be so snail like, for if so, they don't deserve to stay in their jobs!

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

27 February, 2018 19:58
Who's KT? Tunstall? I've always thought she floats through games, you don't remember her doing anything, but Suddenly You See all the skills.

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

27 February, 2018 22:32
If it's KP, I think he's nuts.

MESSAGES->author
Which Tyler (IP Logged)

28 February, 2018 09:00
Quote:
clover
I hope KT is not given another opportunity to slow the game down. Latterly his distribution has been very poor and Bath have suffered accordingly. I hope the Coaches are not telling him to be so snail like, for if so, they don't deserve to stay in their jobs!
I totali'i agree

A man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anything
http://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=608
RAEBURN SHIELD

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

28 February, 2018 14:00
That is by far and a way the smartest pun ever WT, take a bow

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

28 February, 2018 14:05
Quote:
Which Tyler
Quote:
clover
I totali'i agree

I like this post. So does someone else. Rugby player. Wasps or something. Maybe a flanker?

MESSAGES->author
Clarkey3k (IP Logged)

28 February, 2018 20:11
I'm with Bob on this one (only this mind), we must play them on Friday night and take full advantage of their international absentees. I have been many times to the Stoop and come away disappointed. I won't be there this Friday so we'll probably nick it. That'll do for me. COYB...

Adopted players: 2018/19 Michael Van Vuuren; [18] T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net