rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

stephen138
stephen138 (IP Logged)

Tickets for sale Anglo-Welsh Cup final
10 March, 2018 15:17
Hi, I purchased tickets for next Sundays final a few months back but unfortunately now we are unable to go. I am happy to resale at face value. 2xadult and 4xkids but happy to sell separately as long as a fan can go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2018 15:21 by stephen138.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

Re: Tickets for sale Anglo-Welsh Cup final
11 March, 2018 13:14
Exeter have changed almost their entire team but donít actually look any weaker on paper?

Playing like a team of strangers against a very well drilled and familiar Newcastle side though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2018 13:36 by BathMatt53.

MESSAGES->author

11 March, 2018 15:58
Strangers sometimes make good friends very quickly.

See some of you at Kingsholm

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 16:00
Yes like I said, good strong team on paper but took a long time to get going. Once they did click looked good.

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 17:34
Well I'm declaring my attendance at the "so called rubbish" final of the "so called rubbish" competition I fully expect to completely rubbished if we manage to claim the "so called rubbish" Cup !!

Its a Final and I fully intend to have a good day out! smileys with beer

ballsout
ballsout (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 17:44
We're playing the one team you don't want to play against in a competition that rewards squad depth.

I'm going in with zero expectations and fully expect Exeter to be jumping up and down like children at the final whistle.

dannyf2
dannyf2 (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 18:30
Don Armand called up for England duty! (Sm100)

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 18:34
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Exeter play the same team as they put out today - so call ups wouldn't make any difference. Baxter is using it as an opportunity for fringe players to break into the first team for the Premiership the run-in.

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 20:20
Got my 4 tickets and will be cheering Bath from the rafters of the Mira stand.

Going to be mighty tough against any team Exeter put out and a real feather in our cap if we succeed!

C'mon you Bath.

Now where are the rest of you supporters?

ballsout
ballsout (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 20:32
Quote:
Bathovalballer

Lol.

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 21:32
Quote:
Bathovalballer
Got my 4 tickets and will be cheering Bath from the rafters of the Mira stand.
Going to be mighty tough against any team Exeter put out and a real feather in our cap if we succeed!

C'mon you Bath.

Ex can wear the feather in their caps. We can concentrate on the game!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2018 21:33 by Boldangrey.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 21:35
Quote:
Bathovalballer

You are Delia Smith and I claim my £5.

wlatavg006
wlatavg006 (IP Logged)

11 March, 2018 21:35
tickets purchased, go bath go !

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 00:56
So, what a contrast. The well oiled finely tuned machine, purring away confidently, against their spluttering, mis-firing, once more powerful near neighbours (Sm100) There can surely only be one result but you never know?

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 01:40
Lets fill Kingsholm and deafen the Tomahawk chop with our in their face physical challenging all out attacking rugby. Exeter have been beaten recently by sides matching them up front physically and by being beaten at the breakdown. That are the two keys which if won I believe we have the pace and guile to beat them in the backs.

I live in hope anyway.

C'mon you Bath

DanWiley
DanWiley (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 08:00
Are Exeter playing that well? Few weeks back they were looking for their first win, then they beat a terrible saints, just. They've just just beat Newcastle at home, thanks to two missed pens I think. Ok Newcastle are on form but you'd call that game in Exeter's favour all day long if exe were purring.

Depends which bath turn up, but I'd say it's 60:40 in Exeter's favour. Certainly worth interest.

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 08:13
Ah, but this is Ex's second team!

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 08:25
Quote:
Boldangrey

Same coaching team though, which is the fundamental difference and why they are successful.

Tom Dunn - Adopted player 2018/19

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 08:26
Quote:
DanWiley
Are Exeter playing that well? Few weeks back they were looking for their first win, then they beat a terrible saints, just. They've just just beat Newcastle at home, thanks to two missed pens I think. Ok Newcastle are on form but you'd call that game in Exeter's favour all day long if exe were purring.

A mere blip. Now back to their winning ways with every one of their players buying in & understanding their game plan (Sm100)

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 09:29
Quote:
OutsideBath
Quote:
Boldangrey

Same coaching team though, which is the fundamental difference and why they are successful.

Oh, so you are interested OB, welcome back, it's a final, anything can happen, you may be right but we have won 5 matches in a row to be there, only one more to go!

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 11:30
Quote:
shipwrecked
Quote:
OutsideBath
Quote:
Boldangrey

Oh, so you are interested OB, welcome back, it's a final, anything can happen, you may be right but we have won 5 matches in a row to be there, only one more to go!

Nope, not remotely interested. Just stated that their coaching team is superior to ours that's all.

Tom Dunn - Adopted player 2018/19

DanWiley
DanWiley (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 13:50
"anything can happen"

This too, I remember (I think) our cup final against Leeds, was that 2005? We ended up 4th in the table and Leeds squeaked past relegation (to be relegated the next year).

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 15:12
How do you select a team in a competition where you're not supposed to select your strongest 15?

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 15:18
We select the only 23 players who are still left standing and available and play them...not sure we have the luxury of choice tbh.

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

12 March, 2018 15:23
Quote:
BathMatt53
We select the only 23 players who are still left standing and available and play them...not sure we have the luxury of choice tbh.

That's about it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net