rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)

Tom Dunn signs on
13 March, 2018 12:04
Until 2022....great stuff

[bathrugby-comms.co.uk]

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/03/2018 12:10 by CoochieCoo.

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

Re: Tom Dunn signs on
13 March, 2018 12:06
That really is excellent news.

Tom Sutton
Tom Sutton (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 12:08
Quote:
Optimist
That really is excellent news.

+1

sirtidychris
sirtidychris (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 12:12
With us or Toulon ? ...if us great news, I hope he can overcome the distress of being on the sidelines for a bit

Substitute
Substitute (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 12:54
Quote:
sirtidychris
With us or Toulon ? ...if us great news, I hope he can overcome the distress of being on the sidelines for a bit

Must every silver lining have a cloud?

It's great news and well-deserved for Tom.

MESSAGES->author
Rawce (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 12:56
Great news sullied by unrelated cheap shots at our own players. I'm calling on the admins to address this malevolent streak from our own fans please.

MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 13:08
It is regrettable that our own fans take cheap shots at our own players. This MB is lightly censored as it should be and it it up to us as adults to police our own actions.

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

HMilner
Big Dog (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 13:10
Sirtidychris don't be such a @#$%&

That is excellent news for us that Dunny has signed on for such a long time. We will get him at his absolute peak therefore as he is only about 25 now so there is still much more to come from him!

I see Dunn as a potential captain of this club one day given his workrate, love of the city and attitude towards the game. A really good decision but the clubs officials to get such a highly rated good youngster signed on long term!

Adopted players:
2018-19 Jonathan Joseph
2017-18 Shaun Knight

dr.bath1865
dr.bath1865 (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 13:24
Great news. Dunn's progress has been pretty extraordinary and, judging by the little I know of him, his success couldn't have happened to a better, more grounded bloke.

I can't remember which of the coaches said they weren't sure what Dunn was doing at the club a couple of seasons ago. I must admit, I didn't know either, as he just looked a bit average, keen, enthusiastic, but poor basics, not particularly big or strong etc.

Delighted he's proved us wrong. His basics are solid and his commitment and, above all else, his work rate is remarkable. A player to build the pack around for the next couple of years. Well done Tom. Fix your fingers and please just keep doing what you've been doing.

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 13:43
At last some really good news this season.

Tom Dunn - Adopted player 2018/19

Danchinho
Danchinho (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 14:43
Great news. Love this guy.

I probably don't know what i'm talking about.

MESSAGES->author
plong (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 15:19
Superb, but shame BBC sport website can't distinguish between Tom Dunn & Scott Andrews!!!

Adopted Players
2017-18: Sam Underhill
2016-17: Will Homer

Bathovalballer
Bathovalballer (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 15:58
Wonderful news and especially the length of the contract. Dunner has really come on and I know from a conversation I have had David Flatman really rates him and says he is absolutely fearless to the point of recklessness.

Lets just hope this is a precursor of the week ahead for the club which will hopefully culminate in a cup going into our bare trophy cabinet. Then that will give us the confidence to end the season on a high, starting with beating Exeter again on the Friday night. Now that would make my day and also alleviate my financial impecuniary with the absurdly large wager I have committed myself to over the result of the Exeter cup and league games.

Off topic but previously mentioned, the BBCs coverage of rugby union is woeful and getting worse. Would anyone remotely interested or with even a modicum of knowledge of our great game, employ Eddie Butler as their number one commentator?

Adopted player 2018/19 Semesa Rokoduguni

The Rock that is Semesa and how he will be rocking this season.

Ian E
Ian E (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 18:13
Good news certainly puts his body on the line for the team

Kidney Stone
Kidney Stone (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 20:16
Super news, Toms effort and performance have been consistently high for a few seasons now.

Incredible to think that after a somewhat shaky start many seasons ago he has claimed the 2 shirt as his own beyond any doubt. Can’t help thinking that he will be part of the England set up before too much longer.

Nice one Tom.

annie blackthorn
annie blackthorn (IP Logged)

13 March, 2018 21:06
Good lad! (Sm42)

40 Mile
40 Mile (IP Logged)

14 March, 2018 15:15
Well done Tom! Excellent news and a winner for Bath.

Ever strengthening in the set piece but also very strong mobile and strong in the loose. A prime example of a model player for young players to aspire to.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net