rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

14th April weekend games
13 April, 2018 19:41
Mermoz doesn’t even get a game when Matavesi is rested. He must wonder what has happened to his career.

Looking forward to this game.

MESSAGES->author
Clarkey3k (IP Logged)

Re: 14th April weekend games
13 April, 2018 20:23
Watching Bristol v Doncaster on Sky and Bristol are playing fast open rugby, it's a joy to watch. I think they will be a real handful next year...

Adopted players: 2018/19 Michael Van Vuuren; [18] T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

southgate
southgate (IP Logged)

13 April, 2018 20:38
IF things don't change next season I fear for our premium status.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

13 April, 2018 20:44
I think that with a few back and the new signings we definitely won’t be the worst in the league. Winning more than we lose needs to be the first target...

Enjoying the Newcastle Sale game. Faf DC is some player, pass like a snipers bullet off either hand, no hand flapping from him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/04/2018 21:06 by BathMatt53.

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

13 April, 2018 21:32
Quote:
southgate

I fear that is a strong possibility. At the present time I cannot see us beating any of the other 11 sides including London Irish. We HAVE to change our game plan which seems to mean changing the head coach as no team can survive playing in such an inept way & going into another season just relying on star players getting us out of trouble is a high risk strategy & a pointless one.

DanWiley
DanWiley (IP Logged)

13 April, 2018 21:53
I don't think we're that bad.

I also don't think that playing fast open rugby against championship clubs necessarily leads to premiership success.

MESSAGES->author
TCM2007 (IP Logged)

13 April, 2018 22:09
Quote:
Bath Hammer
At the present time I cannot see us beating any of the other 11 sides including London Irish.

I know there’es atendency to imagine that we are trapped forever in the form of recent games, but this season this squad under this coach have beaten four of the current top six.

Stuart

Former ed.

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

13 April, 2018 22:42
Quote:
southgate

+1

Same coaching team spells big trouble for us.

Tom Dunn - Adopted player 2018/19

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck (IP Logged)

13 April, 2018 22:56
Quote:
OutsideBath
Quote:
southgate

+1

Same coaching team spells big trouble for us.

The pain of watching that game v LI before Elvis' try is something etched my mind and not wanting to repeat like a bad trip to the dentist.

I do think we have good players though and believe they would respond well to a good attack coach in the pre season. We need to sort that missing coach problem now, we cannot afford to wait until October when we could be P4 L4.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net