rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Rolfs_Cartoon_Club
@Hydor18 (IP Logged)

Where did it start to go wrong?
15 April, 2018 18:32
At the advent of professionalism, we were rescued by a man who knew little of rugby. He bank rolled the club, soaked up its debt and a lot of criticism over the years, and ultimately sold up to a man who was not only a billionaire, but also a passionate rugby fan.

One trophy since 1997 is a dreadful return given the finals weíve played, and all of us were hugely excited that Bruce Craig would turn us back into a superpower of English rugby.

Frustratingly for everyone, heís failed to deliver so far, and today represented possibly one of the most lacklustre, disconnected performances Iíve seen in a good long while. I just wonder therefore, where people think things stated to go wrong? In my opinion, it was when Gary Gold was sacked. I felt we were just on the cusp of building a really useful foundation that could be used as a launch pad.

Yes, we made it to the final in the following year, but the role held by Mike Ford and the method in which he treated the squad exposed a pretty badly coordinated structure where he was way too powerful for his and the clubs good. It meant that when he did go, Fordís successor would always be treated with little trust to operate with any impunity of good faith.

Todd is a deadman walking, I think, and really his coaches should go too. After today, Iíd be inclined to sack a few players, too.

I hope whoever succeeds him is afforded all the remit of a proper DoR, being allowed to identify the players his coaches want to work with, and to operate without much interference from above.

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

Re: Where did it start to go wrong?
15 April, 2018 18:37
Wrong question

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 18:37
We canít sack players - their salaries will still be counted in the cap. Loan out maybe?

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 18:44
Ultimately the blame lies with BC and his management team for consistently employing the wrong coaches.

Hopefully he will act now, take a clean sweep to every coach in the club and get it right this time.

If he doesn't relegation next season becomes a real possibility.

Tom Dunn - Adopted player 2018/19

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/04/2018 18:55 by OutsideBath.

Old Bath Tub
Old Bath Tub (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 18:57
WHEN the game turned professional, season 95/96. Bath could not successfully handle the complete change in my opinion, supporting for the last 30years + (Sm128)

sid the seagull
sid the seagull (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 19:03
Hydro that is incoherent.
You place blame for sacking a coach.
You place blame for hiring some.
You ask that a DoR be given a free reign.
But you also ask effectively that our current DoR be sacked also the coaches.
Letís face it, you have no idea.

HOP

DanWiley
DanWiley (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 19:36
I can't see any evidence gold was taking us anywhere. We played terrible rugby under him, not so very different to the brand we are playing now.

I actually don't think anything had "gone wrong". Our success of the pre-professional era couldn't continue, the world changed. The best we could hope for is Tigger's performance, which is sadly enviable, but not surprising the Terri cobs didn't achive it. One achieving it is impressive enough.

So given there is nothing particularly discussion special about us, us achieving nothing special is about right. Worth noting we haven't had a disaster either like: Bristol, quins, Bristol, saints, London Irish, Bristol, Leeds, wuss or Bristol.

We just haven't won anything in the modern era, nothing unique about that.

Flapjack
Flapjack (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 19:41
Quote:
sid the seagull

HOP

I've no idea if you've missed the point of his post it's quite apparent theres a common denominator within all the issues raised. Bath isn't run like a professional outfit at board room level.
Don't take it personally, it's the common problem with all the English Premiership sides.

Substitute
Substitute (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 19:41
In my opinion It all went downhill when we decided not to renew the contract of that sports psychologist...

B4thB4ck
B4thB4ck (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 19:52
Quote from Toy Story 3:-

'This is no time to be hysterical'.
'THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO BE HYSTERICAL!!'.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 19:54
"I'm packing you an extra pair of shoes and your angry eyes, just in case."

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 20:45
Completely agree with Dan. Bath's success in the 80/90s was an anomaly, and essentially only occurred because we cheated the amateur rules better than anyone else and happened upon Jack Rowell - not because the city had some bottomless seam of rugby talent or inalienable right to success. It was the equivalent of inventing the pager a couple of years before someone else came up with the mobile phone.

As a citizen of Bath I'm most interested in the fact that Bruce is willing to see through a genuinely stunning facility in the centre of the city. Sporting success is ephemeral - witness Manchester United's attempts to recreate the Fergie factor - but the stadium is a critical part of the long-term of the Club and the city.

westondave
WestonDave (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 21:16
Maybe where it started to go wrong was when we started to "need" success. That tends to lead to the sort of short term decision making that we've seen - bringing in big names that don't fit into the overall group to try to grab a title this season or next.

To some extent with Brownsword that could be excused - he didn't really know any better and was just a decent bloke trying to do the best with an asset he had becomw owner of (ref his very sympathetic and probably economically mad commitment to restore his hotel in Exeter after the fire to its former historic state). I can kind of forgive the blundering around then as being misguided.

Bruce has been a different matter. We seem to have been the subject of his whims - buying in trophy players that don't really work with our squad, and the same to a degree with coaches. The Fords were a disaster - neither of them ever give the impression of being team players over individualists.

I would suggest we need to stop trying to win the premiership in the short term - focus on being good enough to stay in the Prem (comfortably), building up our stadium but far more importantly building up an academy system that brings through quality young players of our own so that we can build the bulk of our side around players that have been in BBW long enough that it has seeped under their skin - bolstered by a few quality signings to fill gaps that we haven't filled internally. What that means in practice is that for example we identify that we need a no 8 and so as Faletau is available we sign him, rather than finding Faletau is available, signing him and then working out how to make our backrow balanced. I guess its a subtle difference but at the moment you almost feel that if a top class fullback came on offer (e.g. Halfpenny) we'd sign him and shove Watson on the wing to make it work, rather than thinking we've got Watson and Homer so the money would be better spent on 12's

MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 21:44
I believe that we have been patching things up since the drug scandal. It seems to me we neglected to nurture local talent. How many have slipped through the net like the Burns brothers. We need to do an Exeter and build a Bath bred image. Of course this will take time but we have a lot of good talent coming through.

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

Bath Hammer
Bath Hammer (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 22:10
Quote:
WestonDave
Maybe where it started to go wrong was when we started to "need" success. That tends to lead to the sort of short term decision making that we've seen - bringing in big names that don't fit into the overall group to try to grab a title this season or next.
To some extent with Brownsword that could be excused - he didn't really know any better and was just a decent bloke trying to do the best with an asset he had becomw owner of (ref his very sympathetic and probably economically mad commitment to restore his hotel in Exeter after the fire to its former historic state). I can kind of forgive the blundering around then as being misguided.

Bruce has been a different matter. We seem to have been the subject of his whims - buying in trophy players that don't really work with our squad, and the same to a degree with coaches. The Fords were a disaster - neither of them ever give the impression of being team players over individualists.

I would suggest we need to stop trying to win the premiership in the short term - focus on being good enough to stay in the Prem (comfortably), building up our stadium but far more importantly building up an academy system that brings through quality young players of our own so that we can build the bulk of our side around players that have been in BBW long enough that it has seeped under their skin - bolstered by a few quality signings to fill gaps that we haven't filled internally. What that means in practice is that for example we identify that we need a no 8 and so as Faletau is available we sign him, rather than finding Faletau is available, signing him and then working out how to make our backrow balanced. I guess its a subtle difference but at the moment you almost feel that if a top class fullback came on offer (e.g. Halfpenny) we'd sign him and shove Watson on the wing to make it work, rather than thinking we've got Watson and Homer so the money would be better spent on 12's

I think you speak a lot of truth WestonDave.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/04/2018 22:11 by Bath Hammer.

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 22:24
Some interesting contributions but still think the better question is, where will it start to go right?

bathboyinmidlands
bathboyinmidlands (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 22:30
Completely agree WestonDave, that is why I hope if TB goes that BC doesnít go out and get yet another big name DOR and head coach etc.

Letís find some hungry, decent guys that want to be here long term and build something abscess as you say develop a Bath Rugby DNA that we can all get behind and give them time to develop with a strong identity and purpose while maintaining our prem status.

Ok not easy to do and it wonít happen overnight but I fear if we just keep doing what we have been doing it will never happen.

Take time and identify a DOR and coaching team that want to come in with that kind of approach and not just for a season or 2 to enhance their short term ambitions.

It is no coincidence that Sarries and Exeter have built their success on creating a strong shared identity and club spirit that everyone can get behind and follow.

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

15 April, 2018 23:05
Quote:
WestonDave

I buy some of this, but not all of it. When Bruce bought us, he brought SIM in to advise on a new structure. Unfortunately, this totally disrupted Meehan and the rest of the leadership. He signed Moody because he was available for sure - but Faletau was targeted for a couple of seasons - we definitely needed a number 8 and he's one of the best.

I utterly disagree that George Ford isn't a team player. I think the problem is that he got coddled by his dad and not dropped when he should have been - and then pushed into an attacking pattern that appeared to suit him but actually ended up restricting his development.

A lot of the decisions made sense at the time - and it's easy to criticise in retrospect. Meehan was extremely up and down. Gold perhaps was the only really not great appointment. Ford made sense at the time, our attack was stagnant with Gold and Ford improved us substantially - and made the final. He then thoroughly crapped the bed in such a catastrophic way he had to be removed - and this completely disrupted the subsequent first Blackadder season including the whole George saga. Anyone genuinely believe we shouldn't have ditched Ford though?

Blackadder has had a very disappointing second season - the biggest issue is that I doubt anyone could tell you what game plan we're trying to play. Him and Hoops need to sit down and identify new forward, defence and attack coaches. We may not get them all this summer. I don't care if we only finish 6th next season. I want us to have a game plan and a direction and be making progress towards it.

On your Halfpenny vs 12 situation... I mean we have signed Roberts as a 12. Honestly though are you sure Watson is a better 15 than wing? I'm not.

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I also maintain that Burgess would have been an all-time great at 6 if we could have found the right balance for him and he hadn't been selected for the RWC.

But seriously, all the criticisms of Bruce getting too involved I feel are tied to SIM/Moodos. All the claims about what we want him to do - i.e. build a Bath Baxter - have been in place for nearly two seasons and they're called Stuart Hooper.

sid the seagull

16 April, 2018 03:00
Personally I donít read any post that goes more then 5 lines.

FLAP

MESSAGES->author
joethefanatic (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 03:45
The precise moment it all went wrong was when Jon Sleightholme's phone went off in that pre match team talk. Our winner's aura disappeared instantly and we've never got it back.

... IMHO, of course.

Now in Honolulu

MESSAGES->author
joethefanatic (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 03:59

... IMHO, of course.

Now in Honolulu

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/04/2018 04:00 by joethefanatic.

Rolfs_Cartoon_Club
@Hydor18 (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 06:35
Quote:
sid the seagull

HOP

From someone who pretends to be a seagull, thatís quite a statement... For your benefit, the nucleus of my argument is that the hiring and firing of coaching / DoR staff is lamentable and has sullied the pitch for future encumbernts of those roles. (SQUAWK).

dannyf2
dannyf2 (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 07:31
No one was complaining when we were tearing teams to bits with Stringer, Ford, Eastmond, Fearns, He who shall not be named etc. Some Bath fans are very fickle. That all fell apart due to bad man management and poor relationship building. Who is ultimately responsible for that it is hard to pin point, but it was a mess.
We started this season very well too.
We started to wobble when we lost a couple of tight games and players were looking around for leaders who didn't step forward. Add injuries in to that and we fell off the rails. We're now looking at a group of guys who are mentally shot and groping for some reassurance that they are excellent rugby players. I afraid that this time around I think the coaches have to be to blame - it's part of their remit to instill that confidence.
The bigger picture for Bath is that was haven't adapted to professionalism as well as other teams. We have no real identity. We should be grateful to BC for underwriting it all - there aren't many mugs out there who would. I also agree with everything said about the academy, which has to change.
We'll come good again. Some heads will roll though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/04/2018 07:36 by dannyf2.

MESSAGES->author
Clarkey3k (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 07:36
I suppose this depends on what we mean by wrong. We haven't won the Prem in more than 20yr but we haven't been relegated either though we came close a couple of times. One final under Ford does not a Top 4 regular make. We have bobbed about between top and 9th in the Prem for the last decade.

We haven't made the big EU cup final in 20yr, have made the little cup final 3 times [IIRC] and won one a decade ago. We did make the AWC final this year but were beaten by the better side.

BC's arrival did raise expectations but we haven't changed much materially on the field since he did. Off the field seems to be where his legacy will be realised if the "Cauldron" gets built. We are an occasional Top 6 never mind Top 4 side.

I'm disappointed we haven't achieved Top 6 and seem unlikely to do so now but I've been here before in the last decade. No alternative but to play the season out, then head to the beach and start again in July. No doubt we'll all be back next season...

Adopted players: 2018/19 Michael Van Vuuren; [18] T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

DanWiley
DanWiley (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 08:30
"Anyone genuinely believe we shouldn't have ditched Ford though? "

Older or younger? George we should of kept, even if that meant being less brutal with his dad. If we sacked Mike on performance, then Todd had to go as well, personally I'd like to see Todd give another season, and I think Mike probably should have been given one more even if it was always going to be a transition.

"We started this season very well too. "

Did we? I feel like we've been poor all season (with blips). Are you thinking of the season before?

MESSAGES->author
hasta (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 08:47
Older. And I don't think Ford was sacked for pure performance, it was that plus dressing room plus signings.

westondave
WestonDave (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 09:24
Personally would never have signed Ford senior - had serious doubts when he came in, and nothing I saw afterwards changed my view of him for the better. If that meant we'd never had George well so be it - it would have been a shame not to have had the backline we had for a while (Stringer, Ford, Eastmond, JJ, Banners, Roko and Watson) but I don't think we'd be any worse off overall apart from one "nearly" season.

I remain to be convinced Roberts as a 12 at his age is the best player available for our ongoing squad needs rather than being a big name. Personally he's not the creative Eastmond/Barclay/Devoto style 12 I'd prefer - he looks to me to be a big bosh merchant at 12 which suggests things about our intended style of play I'd rather not be hearing.

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 09:35
Quote:
joethefanatic
The precise moment it all went wrong was when Jon Sleightholme's phone went off in that pre match team talk. Our winner's aura disappeared instantly and we've never got it back.

Class, thank you jtf, made i larf that did

MESSAGES->author
woodpecker (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 14:03
Quote:
hasta
Older. And I don't think Ford was sacked for pure performance, it was that plus dressing room plus signings.

plus something else

sid the seagull

16 April, 2018 14:38
Hydro I am grateful for your benefit.
However it still appears to me that the nucleus of your argument is that some people were sacked who shouldnít have been. Other hired who shouldnít have been.
By whom? I presume you mean by the owner.
But at the same time you donít want an owner who interferes. Even if things are going wrong?

HOP

and if weíre on Ďnamesí what is a Hydor?

Mike the Taxi
Mike the Taxi (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 14:56
[www.hydor.co.uk] Fans for Poultry?

HugoBoss
HugoBoss (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 15:14
Where to begin with a topic like this. I've tried, every week over the last year, to comment on posts as to our failings and struggles in games, and given up in the end as they rambled on, or made no sense. Condensed to as follows....

1. Lack of handover from Ford. I by no means expected a leather bound book to be handed to Todd upon his arrival, but 2 key components of MFs left at the same time he did (Eastmond, George's complete focus on Bath) as they were what largely made up our slick attack at that time. Todd arrived and had no real gameplan to work from, plan B for games, or chance to instill his own in the time he has been here fully because of the time in the year he did and.....
2. Todd has been held back by finances. Big names like JJ, Charteris, Watson, Thomas, Kahn, Faletau, Louw, Watson, Priestland are on big bucks (one can fairly assume) and thus room to manoeuvre with the squad and depth has been limited to say the least, not forgetting our horrific injury record too. I really believe it's time to cut our losses with JJ, Faletau, Charteris and Louw amongst others. International call ups and injury issues have left Todd and us scrambling to put together sides who know each other. I do not believe anyone who says Vuna, Tapuai, Fruean, Jack Wilson etc are players he would have looked to be signing when he arrived. Not helped either by players like Allinson, Hurrell, van Vuuren, Jeff Williams being on the wage bill but just not being to the standard we need for the expectations we have/had.
3. Attack coach. However short term it could would have been, upon knowledge of Matson leaving we should have got someone in. The fact we didn't has cost us dearly. Solid defence is admirable when it works but if you have nothing else and shoddy basic skills you won't get anywhere. Justa smidgen of creativity from such an input this year would have better than what we have seen without such a coach IMO. This needed addressing at the time and is my first criticism of Todd, who I have alot of time for and who I do believe could build something here. I also add in that we do need a shake up with our coaches overall. We haven't made up for losing Neil Hatley, and Booth and Edwards just haven't cut it for a while now.
4. Time to get back to basics. We need to build a squad similar to that of Newcastle or Exeter. Solid as hell across the board without the flashy names being crowbarred in, which is something I believe comes from Bruce and doesn't help in the slightest. It's time to realise we are a million miles off the quality and ability of Sarries, Exeter, Leinster et al and be realistic in all exectations-trophies and our squad itself.
5. Substitute made a superb suggestion. Sports Psychologist. Agree. 110%. Get him back.
6. Lack of team culture, identity and pride. Because of the patch job our squad has been over the last 2 years there hasn't been any really chance to fuse real meaningful links, pride and culture within our team, the city, the whole thing. I do not question their professionalism, nor personal pride, nor desire. But that for a culture that Sarries have which everyone else envies so-nooe, not seen it. We are a team of misfits and play like one sadly. Identity is zero.

Adopted Player 2017-18.....Semesa "Freak of Nature" Rokoduguni

Rolfs_Cartoon_Club
@Hydor18 (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 15:27
Nail on head, Mike thumbs down

Sid, congratulations, you've got it at last! We sacked / employed the wrong people (in my opinion). And not only that, the control usually afforded to a Director of Rugby in terms of recruitment and retention has been stripped because of the profligacy of a predecessor combined with the owner's wish to be fully involved in all aspects of his club. The latter must make it claustrophobic to say the least.

cb2
cb2 (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 16:02
14th December 1997. Sarries took us apart and the old order changed forever. The others have upped their game and we have stumbled along with the occasional run.

Rolfs_Cartoon_Club
@Hydor18 (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 16:23
Saracens did their level best to buy titles, farming in big name players (and coaches) left right and centre, but it didn't work. It wasn't until around the same time that BC bought us out that they too found themselves under new ownership who took a broom to the club top to bottom, attracting criticism from all quarters for given a number of players notice at the same time.
Following this, they began to build, not only a squad, but a whole new ethos. They didn't care who they upset in doing it, as long as they derived a mentality that was hard as nails. They have recruited and nurtured brilliantly, and have a cohort of coaches and a DoR who all sing from the same hymn sheet. They also have a spanking new ground and a cabinet full of silverware to show for it. Between them and Exe, they are revolutionary to the English game and should be emulated. I hope Mr Craig can see that.

sid the seagull

16 April, 2018 17:05
Hydor I understood what your first post was saying. I have been trying to point out the contradictions in it. You want things to happen, you donít like other things that have happened but you want The Owner at the same time to do nothing. For things to change he has to do something.

DaveOfTrow
GrumpyDave (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 18:01
I blame myself on two counts.
First, I allowed Mrs grumpy to talk me into going away with her for a long weekend in January 1998, thus missing the final. ďThereíll be plenty more finalsĒ, I persuaded myself. Oops.
Then to compound matters I made the mistake of inviting míneighbour along - letís call him ďJonahĒ - he duly got the bug, became a Sth and weíve won sod all since.

On a serious note, imho Gold didnít appear to be much of a coach, but put some good strategies in place regards squad structure, recruitment etc. Bruce then made a colossal cock up indulging Mike Ford, the good work was replaced by chaos and weíve been playing catch-up ever since.
Ok Slackbladder hasnít been all that, but in his defence worth bearing in mind that iirc only one side has had to deal with a comparable level of injuries/intíl call ups sustained over the whole of the last two seasons, whilst dealing with major off field projects. That is Quins, currently languishing 10 points behind us in the league.
Doesnít stop me being @#$%& off though.

Canít see Blabkadder surviving the inevitable end of season review/cull. He hasnít had much luck, but as Napoleon is reputed to have said, ďI donít need good generals; I need lucky generalsĒ.
We need a lucky general

Old Bath Tub
Old Bath Tub (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 19:37
Early 1999 when ironically we let Boris Stankovich leave the academy for London Irish
after one 1st team game as a replacement for Lee Mears and a couple for United. Perhaps he wasn't that good (Sm128)

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 20:06
Quote:
sid the seagull
Hydro I am grateful for your benefit.
However it still appears to me that the nucleus of your argument is that some people were sacked who shouldnít have been. Other hired who shouldnít have been.
By whom? I presume you mean by the owner.
But at the same time you donít want an owner who interferes. Even if things are going wrong?

HOP

and if weíre on Ďnamesí what is a Hydor?

Sid, I think you'll find a Hydor is a hole in a wall more than 6 foot 6 inches high.

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 20:07
Quote:
Mike the Taxi
https://www.hydor.co.uk/agriculture/catalogue/ Fans for Poultry?

Mike, I like chicken in fact I'm quite a fan.

Does that make me a Hydor?

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 20:34
BnG you are the love child of Bob Monkhouse and Tommy Cooper and I claim my £5

Kidney Stone
Kidney Stone (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 20:43
Quote:
sid the seagull
Hydor I understood what your first post was saying. I have been trying to point out the contradictions in it. You want things to happen, you donít like other things that have happened but you want The Owner at the same time to do nothing. For things to change he has to do something.

What, no squawk or hop?

Disappointing.

MESSAGES->author
Which Tyler (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 20:56
Appointing Meehan to Head Coach instead of bringing someone in to replace BA.
That's the first of only 2 DoR /HC appointments (or firings for that matter) that, for me, just didn't make sense at the time.

A man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anything
http://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=608
RAEBURN SHIELD

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

16 April, 2018 21:03
Quote:
BathMatt53
BnG you are the love child of Bob Monkhouse and Tommy Cooper and I claim my £5

I'm yours for a fiver!

Now take me to your leader, Earthling

....and no more free advertising for that Fan Club.

sid the seagull

16 April, 2018 21:42
HOPPECK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net