rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

Toulouse away ... advice
08 October, 2018 11:10
About to book some flights for the trip, but ticket office says that the French are notoriously late with their allocations for away supporters. Anyone with experience able to tell me .... typically, do we get allocated a few more than we are likely to sell, or is there a danger of missing out? Is Toulouse ground likely to sell out? Will it be possible to buy tickets from Toulouse themselves?

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

Re: Toulouse away ... advice
08 October, 2018 11:43
Have Toulouse announced which of the grounds it is likely to be played at? I think that they move some of their fixtures from the (c20k Stade Ernest-Wallon) to the c40k Stadium Municipal?

[Adoptee 18/19: Man Mountain Dave Attwood, back in the BB&W and ready to smash]

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

08 October, 2018 12:04
Not announced yet as far as i can see on their website.

dannyf2
dannyf2 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2018 13:10
Ditto for leinster... Any advice?

MESSAGES->author
woodpecker (IP Logged)

08 October, 2018 13:28
Last time we played in Toulouse, I bought flights long before the match was scheduled. I took off for home about 15 minutes after KO. I even saw the stadium as we climbed.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

08 October, 2018 13:32
I booked my flight and hotel tickets as soon as the dates came out - if I end up missing out on a match ticket I will have a nice weekend in Toulouse instead but I'm sure there should be availability in stadia as big as their 2?

[Adoptee 18/19: Man Mountain Dave Attwood, back in the BB&W and ready to smash]

Awp24975
Awp24975 (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 01:07
Last time we played there I booked ours direct on the Toulouse website. Great tickets and was loads available. You just have to keep an eye on their website as to when they are on sale. Always much more fun being in amongst the home fans than waiting for the allocation we get.

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 08:26
Cheers awp - I like the sound of that.

Awp24975
Awp24975 (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 11:12
Quote:
Optimist
Cheers awp - I like the sound of that.

Forgot to add, they were print at home as well so was a very easy process. We picked front row seats, and have to say was probably one of my favourite experiences at an away game (apart from walk there and back!)

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 11:22
Not been to a stadium but have been in the centre on a home match day and watched game in a bar - fantastic atmosphere and not a bad plan B at all

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net