rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Mike the Taxi
Mike the Taxi (IP Logged)

Joe Cokanasiga
06 February, 2019 20:31
[www.bbc.co.uk] ...recalled to England squad

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

Re: Joe Cokanasiga
06 February, 2019 22:12
Can't believe Isiekwe has been called up rather than Ewels.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)

06 February, 2019 22:26
I can. As I said before the Ireland game, I think that Eddie likes a 2, 4 and 5 who play regularly together to solidify the lineout. It doesn’t surprise me that he has just swapped the Sarries guys. Not sure that Ewels has blown anyone’s socks off this year anyway, not that he has done much wrong.

[Adoptee 18/19: Man Mountain Dave Attwood, back in the BB&W and ready to smash]

sirtidychris
sirtidychris (IP Logged)

06 February, 2019 22:27
I'm a bath fan and I'd have isekwe in over Ewels, I'd have Stooke over Ewels and quite a few other locks too, Ewels is good but I wouldn't say he's knocking down doors

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

07 February, 2019 08:47
You are Bathovalballer and I claim my £5.00!

MESSAGES->author
OutsideBath (IP Logged)

07 February, 2019 08:55
Quote:
Boldangrey
Can't believe Isiekwe has been called up rather than Ewels.

Don't think there's much to choose between Isiekwe and Ewels, difference is Isiekwe plays for a good team and has a chance to shine. Ewels doesn't.

Tom Dunn - Adopted player 2018/19

cb2
cb2 (IP Logged)

07 February, 2019 09:07
Isiekwe has always looked good to me, apart from a terrible spell in SA. I am not sure if it was the altitude but he looked like a Souness signing out there in that first game.

MESSAGES->author
shipwrecked (IP Logged)

07 February, 2019 10:01
Quote:
cb2
Isiekwe has always looked good to me, apart from a terrible spell in SA. I am not sure if it was the altitude but he looked like a Souness signing out there in that first game.

Did seem totally bewildered for England that day I on't think he is as good as this guy though, Joel Kpoku, in some ways he is better than Maro but time will tell as he is only 19!

Darren Atkins Age 21 years, Fullback, 6 ft 1 in, 13 st 4 lbs. Sadly injured for the rest of the season!

https://i.ibb.co/sbQsmcr/darren-atkins-5.jpg

Boldangrey
Boldangrey (IP Logged)

07 February, 2019 11:12
Just that Ewels seems to have been on Eddie's radar for o long time and they are the same style of player.

cb2
cb2 (IP Logged)

07 February, 2019 11:48
Will he start with Lawes or Launchbury? France have the biggest pack ever and some massive bench players. Lawes may be better off coming on around the 50 minute mark.

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

07 February, 2019 12:19
I agree CB - you have to start with Kaunch and Kawes is a better, more versatile sub. I wonder whether he’ll leave Ford out too. He played zero role last week, Slade’s stock rose, Faz isn’t interested in moving to 12 and Ashton, Coka gives England plenty of options.

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

07 February, 2019 13:42
Kaunch and Kawes

Now there is a scary duo

opti
Optimist (IP Logged)

07 February, 2019 13:43
Blooky phone and fat ginfers!

gaz59
gaz59 (IP Logged)

07 February, 2019 13:55
No don't do it down Opti, own it, I love it - them french will either be Kaunched or Kawsed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net