Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Tigers v Bath - on TV?
Discussion started by SJS (IP Logged), 13 May, 2019 11:13
SJS
SJS
13 May, 2019 11:13
Does anyone know whether the above is on TV this weekend?

The offy suggests it is, but it looks like BT are showing Exe/Saints and Wasps/Quins instead.

Any ideas?

dcsh
dcsh
13 May, 2019 13:31
Itís not on TV. Your best option will be Bet365 or another betting website, thatís what Iíll be doing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/05/2019 13:31 by dcsh.

SJS
SJS
13 May, 2019 13:37
Grrr. Annoying.

Yep, I have a betting stream a/c but it's aways a bit ropey. Not as much fun balancing a laptop on your knees instead of crashing out on the sofa in front of the telly!

dannyf2
dannyf2
13 May, 2019 14:04
Speaks volumes

sirtidychris
sirtidychris
13 May, 2019 14:34
Quote:
SJS
Grrr. Annoying.
Yep, I have a betting stream a/c but it's aways a bit ropey. Not as much fun balancing a laptop on your knees instead of crashing out on the sofa in front of the telly!

Get a HDMI cable and attach your laptop to the T.v. Still not as good as BT but better then direct laptop viewing.

gaz59
gaz59
13 May, 2019 14:47
Well let's face it the main interest will be on who makes top 4 but BT usually feed in links from several other grounds as and when important scores occur elsewhere

Might try the Bet 365 idea though

SJS
SJS
13 May, 2019 15:05
Quote:
dannyf2
Speaks volumes

About what?

fat lock
fat lock
13 May, 2019 15:38
......That a few years ago a Bath Leicester match would be top of the schedulers list, and now it's not
Two has been clubs, living on past glories, playing dull rugby.

Never mind, the decades of transition and development will bear fruit soon.........

BathMatt53
BathMatt53
13 May, 2019 15:45
Just speaks of a match between 11th and 6th to me. Only reason that it would have been higher up the list previously is that either bath or tigers (or both) would have been doing better. No big conspiracy IMO. The match at the Rec on 28th December was live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 4K UHD.

[Adoptee 18/19: Man Mountain Dave Attwood, back in the BB&W and ready to smash]

SJS
SJS
13 May, 2019 16:19
Ah, I see - I thought it was an observation on my telly-watching habits!(Sm151)

john fox
johnnyf
13 May, 2019 16:23
Judging by the Leicester site it sounds very doubtful they'll actually put a side out.
Just announced too that they have released Toomua early so that he can return back to Australia to link up with his new club.

MESSAGES->author
Clarkey3k
13 May, 2019 19:18
I a going to the game and won't mind if Tigers put out a shadow side, any win at WR is a cause for celebration as will big cup rugby next season. COUB!!

Adopted players: 2018/19 Michael Van Vuuren; [18] T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

Old Bath Tub
Old Bath Tub
13 May, 2019 19:24
Quote:
johnnyf
Judging by the Leicester site it sounds very doubtful they'll actually put a side out.
Just announced too that they have released Toomua early so that he can return back to Australia to link up with his new club.
Smoke screen! (Sm128)

Adopted Player 2018/19 Ross Batty

"AN OUNCE OF ACTION IS WORTH A TON OF THEORY"
FRIEDRICH ENGELS

dannyf2
dannyf2
13 May, 2019 20:46
Quote:
SJS
Quote:
dannyf2
Speaks volumes

About what?

This used to be the match of the season ala sarries vs exe. I really hope we can return to that status. COYB

annie blackthorn
annie blackthorn
14 May, 2019 09:53
Unsurprised.
Rather watch Exe v Saints anyway.

Both Bath and Leicester had better have a long hard think over the summer break and 'get a grip' if they want to firstly compete and secondly get their pride back.

MESSAGES->author
Rawce
14 May, 2019 10:37
Itís a shame the streams are such poor quality, but I guess when youíre routing multiple live events all at the same time the server demand will be high. However, Iíd happily bet a a fiver on the match itself if it gave me access to a castable HD live version with a chance of winning some money back.

SJS
SJS
14 May, 2019 13:19
Quote:
annie blackthorn
Rather watch Exe v Saints anyway.

Spoken like a true fan...

MESSAGES->author
TCM2007
16 May, 2019 19:41
Quote:
Rawce
Itís a shame the streams are such poor quality, but I guess when youíre routing multiple live events all at the same time the server demand will be high. However, Iíd happily bet a a fiver on the match itself if it gave me access to a castable HD live version with a chance of winning some money back.

Mine are excellent quality for the most part. Not full HD but still very watchable. Bet 365 now let you expand it to full screen.

Stuart

Former ed.

MESSAGES->author
joethefanatic
16 May, 2019 20:43
I've got it on my cable channel - so all round to mine, eh?

Oh, hold on...

smiling smiley

... IMHO, of course.

Now in Honolulu

MESSAGES->author
Rawce
17 May, 2019 00:07
Ah yes Joe, isnít there the option for the US access pass and us a VPN option?

Stuart - which app do you use? B365 is still SD at best on my iPad.

ilovecider
ilovecider
18 May, 2019 20:42
And why oh why did BT Sport pretty much pretend this game wasnít happening?! They showed tries from all the other matches but just the opening Bath score and then nothing! Sh*t coverage!

BathMatt53
BathMatt53
18 May, 2019 21:21
Surprised how good the B365 coverage was tbh

[Adoptee 18/19: Man Mountain Dave Attwood, back in the BB&W and ready to smash]

MESSAGES->author
Rawce
18 May, 2019 23:04
More rock solid SD stream than in recent games. Iím assuming because everyone was watching the FA Cup on terrestrial.

MESSAGES->author
Widcombe Boy
19 May, 2019 07:47
Thanks for the tip about Bet365. Watched the game on my iPad and used my £5 deposit to bet that Worcester would beat Sarries. All in a very good day!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net