Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Jon Hall
Discussion started by CoochieCoo (IP Logged), 08 August, 2019 12:36
MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo
08 August, 2019 12:36
..is our new Club President

Quote:
Bath Rugby today announce homegrown forward and Hall of Fame inductee, John Hall as Club President.
Former Captain and Club man, Hall proudly wore the Blue, Black and White jersey 277 times over a 14-year senior career, captaining the Club from 1993 to 1995 and appearing in five winning Cup finals before being appointed Director of Rugby.

Hall continued his close connection to the Club working with its charitable arm, Bath Rugby Foundation, focused particularly on leadership development and the mentoring of teenagers and young people from challenging backgrounds.

Hall has also played an active role in re-shaping the Club Presidency position and will join the Club ahead of the 2019/20 season.

In his role, Hall will continue to represent the Club and host visiting teams at all home games. His non-matchday responsibilities will include engagement with the local community and particularly local businesses, the education sector and public service organisations in the City.

Hall will also join the Past Players Management Team as the Club works to enhance its connection with players and other people who have worked with the Club, drawing further on the Club’s heritage as a resource for the future.

Commenting on his appointment and his expanded role, Hall said:

“It is a privilege to join Bath Rugby as Club President, with an expanded role, at this exciting time in the Club’s journey. I have seen with my own eyes the positive impact this Club has on this incredible City and our community. I am delighted to play my part to help shape the Club moving into a new era and whilst my days on the field are over, off the field I believe that with the Club, the management team and the new stadium, we have the potential to change lives in Bath.”

Tarquin McDonald, Bath Rugby Chief Executive added:

"John is a club man through and through and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him over recent years. He is passionate about the Club, the city, the community and the power of sport to inspire. John brings huge experience from both sport and business, he was an obvious choice, and he will undoubtedly bring huge value to the expanded Club President role.”

Hall will also play an active role with Bath Rugby Foundation, alongside former Club President David Trick.

https://pbflaa.by.files.1drv.com/y4mToRbTHGUTg0zWMi8LNeOlOmx4tZHsH3crYbASv0X_qWBw8j30S9KV-RiZIf_AWoOZXD7D3Rjy1tYRAKXykpZSHuOObVQBiovPpB6PnDUuBM6xlx2F1yOjKpEBmWUfMru3SCm255j3p-CnndC7J9ZUG29r1BtfFWHHj-MdzDOpzBuTRTPqNaco8ctf1svZyW0?width=106&height=160&cropmode=none
https://pbfkaa.by.files.1drv.com/y4mhxY1k8zrLn92LwcIYgSd1KcA6zBGX-Wgw2dNz8Us0xA71EhjMmL2tc-ggx7OlsBDECw8eAZ_oAWnNyh5doimzOEics5H87cuh5Q-Sb-ViPD6Pt6QUBneu5F2tlWLltGQZ8pd5qFmsZwbKB39L5Dki21gJfnsiaxLiCiuWPCZUjkXp4EttajzFAgcCl6YuDDF?width=160&height=107&cropmode=none

gaz59
gaz59
08 August, 2019 13:11
If he keeps to the JD he could be brilliant in the President role for the club and community.

(Sm14)

MESSAGES->author
Clarkey3k
08 August, 2019 19:24
@CC - just noticed your byline photo of our magnificent little cup win in the noughties is missing from the bottom of your post. Has it been lost in transition?

Adopted players: 2018/19 Michael Van Vuuren; [18] T Faletau; [17] D Denton; [16] H. Agulla; [15] L Houston; [14] W Spencer; [13] F. Louw

Change a life with a loan [www.deki.org.uk]

MESSAGES->author
CoochieCoo
08 August, 2019 20:19
Good spot! Managed to get the 1998 win back but haven't got round to finding the 2008. For some reason they had moved from my public folder on OneDrive!

PS found it, now we are fully dressed, be good to add a third!

https://pbflaa.by.files.1drv.com/y4mToRbTHGUTg0zWMi8LNeOlOmx4tZHsH3crYbASv0X_qWBw8j30S9KV-RiZIf_AWoOZXD7D3Rjy1tYRAKXykpZSHuOObVQBiovPpB6PnDUuBM6xlx2F1yOjKpEBmWUfMru3SCm255j3p-CnndC7J9ZUG29r1BtfFWHHj-MdzDOpzBuTRTPqNaco8ctf1svZyW0?width=106&height=160&cropmode=none
https://pbfkaa.by.files.1drv.com/y4mhxY1k8zrLn92LwcIYgSd1KcA6zBGX-Wgw2dNz8Us0xA71EhjMmL2tc-ggx7OlsBDECw8eAZ_oAWnNyh5doimzOEics5H87cuh5Q-Sb-ViPD6Pt6QUBneu5F2tlWLltGQZ8pd5qFmsZwbKB39L5Dki21gJfnsiaxLiCiuWPCZUjkXp4EttajzFAgcCl6YuDDF?width=160&height=107&cropmode=none

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2019 20:38 by CoochieCoo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net