rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Leinster v Scarlets, live now
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 19:34
Just found this, free and legal

TV channel: BBC RB 1, Freeview: 601,Sky 980, Freesat: 981, Also online.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/05/2017 20:27 by TeflonTed.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Leinster v Scarlets, live now
Skipper (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 01:16
It was also on BBC wales Scrum V. Not sure what has happened to Leinster over the last few year or Munster, although Munster have had a bit of a resurgence this season. Hopefully Munster will do the job and win it.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 09:45
I hadn't seen the BBC RB channel before, seems they put all sorts of random stuff on it.

The game itself was absolutely outstanding.

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 09:53
Likewise Ted; thanks for guiding me to it. Leinster seemed to play well below their normal form, but for the Scarlets, Steff Evans was outstanding until his red card (fully deserved, despite the braying of the commentators). Talking of commentators, do you know who they were? One was very good, and the other was just awful, stating the bleedin' obvious, as in when a player ran with the ball: "He's running with the ball now".

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 09:57
I think the one you mention was Welsh hero Martyn Williams, great player, crap pundit!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 10:13
Sorry, phone call caused premature post.

Lead commentator was Gareth Charles, pitchside bloke was Phil Steel, studio lead Ross Harries with Jonathan Davies and Sean Holley (previously Bristol head coach under AR, got sacked!)

It's basically the BBC ScrumV team.

The second semifinal is today 1800hrs, Munster v Ospreys from Thomond Park. The only legal broadcast I can find is S4C unless anyone knows better.

MESSAGES->author
Skipper (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 16:34
S4C and Sky are the only ones it appears to be on. Not sure either of the later games today will be able to top the Exeter game. Now the choice, which one to watch and which one to record?

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 16:38
Record both!

MESSAGES->author
Skipper (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 16:44
I have decided I am going to watch the prem game because it kicks off earlier, I'll switch to the Munster game immediately afterwards. Come on MUNSTER!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 17:01
We have visitors due 1730hrs, going to be tricky, pub, curry, sleepover, and he's a footy man.

Might get them watched sometime tomorrow pm!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net