rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

Terrywb
Ben T MOTM.
Terrywb (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 13:41
Well done Lions great performance and some fantastic breaks by Ben. 1st test should be a cracker.

w4rriorz1980
Re: Ben T MOTM.
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 12:33
Quote:
Terrywb
Well done Lions great performance and some fantastic breaks by Ben. 1st test should be a cracker.
Agreed.He's been top of the stats in a lot of aspects during this tour.I would've been happy as would he just going to Argentina.His rise has been metronomic!

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 17:58
Ben is doing well but only as good as those around him . he will be closed down more by kiwis . arguably the easist position on the pitch to play . Farrell or teo at 12. Davies or Joseph at 13. Like to see Ben play flat of very fast ball mixed up with deeper lines

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 19:35
10 Farrell
11. Watson
12. Te'o
13. Davies
14. Daly
15. Halfpenny

JP

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 21:13
Liam Williams will play himself in . has done already but will do again mid week to be ahead of daly

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 21:16
Better cohesion and speed on thinking to have a wales back three

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
18 June, 2017 21:30
Liam Williams has been utter shite, but to be fair no wings have really had the opportunity to shine. North and Watson will start but North has hardly done anything either. Same 15 as Saturday but with Farrell for Sexton is my bet, the rest are playing for bench slots.

dkexile
dkexile (IP Logged)
19 June, 2017 17:07
Over the course of the series I've completely changed my mind on who I'd start, I'd now go
Faz
Watson
Teo
Joseph
North
Halfpenny

Although Davies and Williams are almost flip of the coin with Watson and Joseph.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
20 June, 2017 16:26
Wonder if Guscott still thinks Te'o is at the wrong club?!

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 08:03
Probably.

He thinks in arrow straight lines when it comes to that sort of thing. If you want to be an international you should be at

Bath
Saints
Leicester
Gloucester

I should suppose that Saracens multiple trophies have forced him to open the doors of his mind that slammed shut 20 years ago - so maybe they squeak in too.

MESSAGES->author
Fiver (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 17:49
There are a group of old boys who only think in terms of old school tie teams. Luckily we've got an England coach who isn't from that view point so is happy to look at the unfashionable teams. I quite like Mr Jones.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 19:03
So do I, (although I'm a Wales supporter), my only worry about Ben is how we keep him.

MESSAGES->author
21 June, 2017 19:08
Dead easy, win some games.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 19:10
Yes, and I think we will. But if Ben continues to impress as much as he has so far, the glory boys will come knocking.

And any contract can be bought out.

Hope I'm being over pessimistic!

MESSAGES->author
21 June, 2017 19:18
He won't leave next year IMHO.

Then if we play well and make mid table, then recruit a world class 10 and 13 he will stay.

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net