rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Mid Table Prediction
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
12 July, 2017 18:10
Lets get the bandwagon rolling.

I have produced the usual forecast/prediction table for the Mid-Table Completion based on the end of last season and had a tongue in cheek prediction for the games after the first 5 rounds (games 6 to 22)

Could be very tight.

http://www.14sigs.co.uk/Images/Midtable1718.jpg

Thoughts?

dkexile
Re: Mid Table Prediction
dkexile (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 12:58
I'd take that.
Did you factor in who we play during six nations with your predictions?
I must say I fancy bath to do better than saints, I expect sale to do better as well.

MESSAGES->author
13 July, 2017 13:07
This one is all a bit tongue in cheek.

Taking trends and form from 2nd half of last season and selecting those 6 clubs I feel will be in the bottom half of the Prem.

When I do the real one, after the first 5 games, we shall have to see what it looks like in comparison.

It's a bit of fun before the real competition begins in September

JP

Little Mazda 2
Reggie's Ghost (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 13:13
Quote:
Faithful_City

It's a bit of fun before the real competition begins in September

JP

We could all do with a bit more fun.

I miss old reggie's sense of fun. I miss his aarrgghhss too.

MESSAGES->author
13 July, 2017 13:15
I feel sure his Ghostly "argghhhhh's" will be heard throughout the coming festivities.

JP

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 13:45
Reggie's michief always seemed to be a bit of a pain in the aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhs

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 13:47
My bit of fun is predicting that Sale Saints and Glaws will struggle, along with us and Oirish.

I have friends in London who feel Quins are heading for a problem season, but don't feel that myself.

Little Mazda 2
Reggie's Ghost (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 13:52
JP Do you really think Falcons will pick up 5 points away at Exeter?

MESSAGES->author
13 July, 2017 14:04
I forgot to delete the 5 which I used on all of them to test certain conditional Formats. I can't see them getting any points at Exe.

JP

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 14:56
Quote:
TT
My bit of fun is predicting that Sale Saints and Glaws will struggle, along with us and Oirish.

Well that's the bottom half of the table sorted then.

I think Falcons may drop a bit from their heady fortunes of last season.

Can't see Mallendar or Dimes surviving a bad first 6 games after their last season performance.

Still see us at best 8th by season's end, but with the hope of the whole bottom of the table being a lot closer between the combatants, than the normal 2 team shoot outs.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
13 July, 2017 15:37
Quote:
FlipFlop
Quote:
TT

Well that's the bottom half of the table sorted then.
Still see us at best 8th by season's end, but with the hope of the whole bottom of the table being a lot closer between the combatants, than the normal 2 team shoot outs.

That's about it in a nutshell.

Offa
Offa (IP Logged)
15 July, 2017 14:23
I think Sale may surprise a few this year. I don't think they will be at the bottom.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net