rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Lights out
drifter (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 10:21
wonder if the bulb in the floodlights on north west corner has been replaced. or is it a cost cutting exercise?? I will bring a torch just in case!!

MESSAGES->author
Re: Lights out
Fiver (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 10:25
Maybe we have so many Friday night games because our players receive special practice at playing under low light conditions. I remember a Saints fan who, due to her love of photography, was really put out by the gloomy conditions.

Do we grow lots of carrots in Worcestershire?

Villages12
Villages12 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 14:05
This was one of the subjects that no-one has reported from the meeting with Gus.

Asked what was happening with the floodlights, they told us that quite a few bulbs were being replaced. So hopefully that work is complete for tonight.

22miles
The Third R (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 15:52
He also said he was getting a quote for new floodlights, I thought..

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 15:57
Quote:
The Third R
He also said he was getting a quote for new floodlights, I thought..

Yes. It was stated clearly that whoever has the responsibility at the club ( a name was mentioned but I didnít note it) is at quotation stage for new lights.

Canít remember if it was B.B. or Gus who said it, but it was said.

woodywuss
woodywuss (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 16:22
£100k to upgrade.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 18:20
If theyíre planning to sell, it may be part of the Ďtarting upí of the place before doing a deal.

Might be my eyes, and the earlier dark night, but all this week the lights have been on (training for tonight?) and seemed to be brighter. Iím sure it will be clarified tonight.

Hill Warrior
Hill Warrior (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 19:00
No they are just a dire as they have been

HW

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 21:33
Quote:
Fiver
Maybe we have so many Friday night games because our players receive special practice at playing under low light conditions. I remember a Saints fan who, due to her love of photography, was really put out by the gloomy conditions.
Do we grow lots of carrots in Worcestershire?
No,but we do grow a lot of pears.Tonight's ref needed to grow a pair!

Northwick
Northwick (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 13:20
Play on Saturdays in daylight and pull a few more supporters in

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net