rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

WorcesterSauce
A move away from worcester not completely ruled out...
WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 17:31
As it says in the WN. Bolsover basically says that the bidders that we have at the moment haven't raised it but cannot rule it out, which to me reads that should a bidder come in who wants to buy, and wants to move us he can and he will and we will be powerless to stop it.

Essentially whenever a club is now up for sale the clubs fans will have to go through a fairly distressing time as the future of their club in terms of its geographical location will be completely out of their hands.

What a great precedent proposed by Wasps and allowed by the PRL.

MESSAGES->author
Re: A move away from worcester not completely ruled out...
Fiver (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 17:46
All I read from the article is that we have bidders. Be interesting to know who they are.

I'd have thought that the likelihood of us moving would be extremely slim. When the team do well the stadium gets filled, so there is custom out there if the product is decent. The Sixways site would be perfect for any buyer because it is modern and spacious. If Wasps could have stayed down south, they would have, but it's just too expensive given the (lack of) returns that a rugby club gets.

I'd say that Bill was asked a direct question, and as such he's answered it honestly as technically the new owner is allowed to move the club wherever they like.

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 18:01
So, we are told that the best interests of the club, which are supposedly paramount in any sale, include not moving the club away from Worcester.

We are now told, apparently, that none of the bidders the club are currently talking to have given a categoric assurance that the club will not move.

Meanwhile, the one bidder that we know has been ruled out, as not being in the best interests of the club, has given a clear and very public assurance that the club would not move.

Discuss.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 18:11
If the club moves, so does my pittance investment in an ST and small additional matchday purchases, to another club or past time. Simple.

Simba
Simba (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 18:36
If it moves, it moves.
To be quite honest I have reached the point where I just want this whole sorry saga to end then we are all able to move on.

Hill Warrior
Hill Warrior (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 18:54
A premiership club based in Scotland???
Would it be allowed ?
Then sell the land for as much money as possible
Dooms day and all down to one person.
Needless to say if Warriors move so will I but not with another franchise

HW

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 21:59
Let's not get carried away (no pun intended). Of course he couldn't make promises - he doesn't even know who the new owner will be! I'll stick my neck out and say it's not gonna happen. Having said that, we followed a car out tonight with the number SR1. "Must be Sale Rugby" said I. My companion replied "or Scottish Rugby"....

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 22:22
Quote:
wN

“If somebody came along as a developer and wanted to buy the complete facilities then he would discuss that as well.”

So in other words happy to sell the whole kit and kaboodle to a developer, who then sells the P Shares and develops the land. Allen gets £26million, the developer gets £7/9million for the P Sharesand£100million for sale of development. WRFC get a wooden shack and 3 pitches across the road and Warriors no longer exist.

Sounds like a mega deal for the Allens.

JP

Villages12
Villages12 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 22:37
I think the comments are now getting ridiculous. Warriors have spent in excess of £50m of this guys cash in four years.

I think they are due more thanks than criticism !

No-one has even hinted about moving. They said, the subject has not been raised.

WorcesterSauce
03 November, 2017 22:46
Why dont they just come out and say 'we wouls categorically not accept an offer from anyone who proposed to move worcester away from sixways for the good of te club, loyal fans who have stuck with us through thick and thin and the wider worcester community'.

It wouldve been a very simply answer that would have given a lot of people a lot of assurance and at the same time felt like the club was genuinley loyal to them and the city.

Instead i very much read into it as the club will accept the right offer, even if that means moving the club elsewhere. I was not at all worried before but this, along with the fact that BB chose to skirt round the issue when the same question was put to him on tuesday is very, very worrying.

Will we move? I think probably not, but we are now essentially playing buyer roulette and we don't know what the outcome will be. All we can hope for is that the preferred buyer will keep us in Worcester.

MESSAGES->author
03 November, 2017 22:46
They did not say it had not been raised!

A38
A38 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 22:47
I don't think that we should be carried away by a headline and, just for the record, I am copying in the article here:-

[www.worcesternews.co.uk]

There are two salient differences between ourselves and (the High Wycombe) Wasps: Wasps were as near as makes no difference broke and they didn't own their ground. That Club needed rescuing.

Worcester has no debt and owns its own ground. (Let's not go into the intricacies as to which entity owns what - it's not relevant to the point I am making). Worcester may need rescuing from a return to the Championship but not from oblivion.

Technically possible I suppose to move Warriors to another location but I can't see any purchaser leaving behind the stadium and other rugby fixed assets for which he would have had to pay. They would cost him far more than any site value after demolition costs - even if Planning Permission could be obtained.

The possibility of a purchaser buying Warriors - but not the fixed assets - was in fact suggested on Tuesday night by Bill Bolsover as one possible way forward BUT this was on the basis of an agreement whereby Greg Allen would lease those assets against a peppercorn rent AND that the purchaser would have the proven wherewithal to finance Premiership rugby at Sixways. Hardly a blue print to take Warriors away from Worcester. It was also emphasised that Greg Allen would not asset strip.

All that said, the time between now and 2018 is going to be filled with perpetual rumour and leaks from "well informed sources" as to the future of rugby at Sixways. Let us concentrate on the facts rather than speculation.

MESSAGES->author
03 November, 2017 22:56
Quote:

It has not been discussed in detail

Which means it has been raised and discussed but not in detail

JP

Offa
Offa (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 23:00
I just can't see this happening.

Villages12
Villages12 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 23:14
BB was also quoted as saying “No-one has said that that’s what they want to do and I think it would be a long shot for something like that to happen”. I believe him.

Hence my earlier comment that...it hasn’t been raised !

Brummagem Bertie
04 November, 2017 00:24
Quote:
Villages12
I think the comments are now getting ridiculous. Warriors have spent in excess of £50m of this guys cash in four years.
I think they are due more thanks than criticism !

No-one has even hinted about moving. They said, the subject has not been raised.

So far as I am aware, Warriors have not spent any of Greg Allen's cash. The shares are owned by Sixways Holdings Ltd, which, in turn, is owned by Hockley Investments Ltd. The latter, is, I believe, the investment arm of the Allen family trust, responsible for looking after the money made by Greg's dad from DHL.

On top of that, even if Warriors have spent £50m in the time the Allens have been in charge, it wasn't all their money. That would also include RFU money, TV money, sponsorship, commercial activity, match day income, etc.

The accounts for 2015-16 show a nominal profit of approx £13.5m. In reality, there was a loss on the year of approx £6.5m and the 'profit' arose from the write off of £20m debt. That appears to have represented the accumulated losses incurred under the Allens, which was underwritten by them. Losses for last season are guesstimated to be between £3-4m and possibly a similar amount for this season.

So, it would appear that the Allens' total investment is in the order of £23-28m, for which they are offering Warriors for around £9.7m and also have Sixways, valued at around £17m. That's a total of £26.7m, or roughly break even.

Brummagem Bertie
04 November, 2017 00:36
As for a move away, I share JP's cynicism.

Quote:
From the WN article
WORCESTER Warriors’ bosses have refused to rule out the possibility of a new owner relocating the Aviva Premiership outfit to another part of the country.
However, chairman Bill Bolsover insisted the controversial move was “highly unlikely” and had “not been discussed in any detail”.

If the possibility hasn't been discussed, why not simply say so?

There is another, simpler point: the Allens are selling the club. If, as they say, it is in the best interests of the club that it stays in Worcester, why not simply make it an explicit condition of the sale that the new owners have to give an undertaking not to move the club?

One final thing: Bill Bolsover says,

Quote:
“Greg Allen is being very reasonable about the whole thing.

Apparently, however, that reasonableness doesn't extend to refusing to rule out a bid because you've fallen out with someone.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 11:08
Bertie, my take on this from various feeds, is that Greg is sincere about protecting the P shares and the future of rugby at 6Ways.

The refusal to take the EG offer further was based on lack of detail concerning his backers, and I’m guessing that the fall-out was possibly because EG didn’t appreciate his word not being taken at that stage...that’s purely conjecture on my part, based on replies I’ve had to questions I have asked. It’s an opinion, not a leak.

As you know, I have spoken directly to one of the key players, and a further well-informed interested party, and I don’t think I’m far off.

And for anyone who thinks I’m boasting about “connections”, I’m really not. If you ask sensible and relevant questions you sometimes get a very decent reply, along with a request to not attribute the content directly.

Brummagem Bertie
04 November, 2017 11:33
I really don't understand why Ed should not have been taken at his word, initially. Details of his backer would have had to be disclosed once discussions got serious because PRL and RFU rules would have required it.

There could well be very good reasons why the backer didn't want his identity to be known at initial enquiry stage. I don't see why that should have been an issue.

Confidentiality is a two - way street.

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 12:05
Playing devils advocate - If I was selling an asset, I'd want to know who was bidding - at anything past very early conversations having a mystery backer in the background would make me deeply uneasy

Also, if I were being very cynical - I'll of a sudden Edward Griffiths is the only way a viable option could ever be - all because he answered some questions. You could argue it was a bid to try and drum up fan pressure on the club to address his bid despite nothing concrete being on the table...

ALL conjecture and guessing based on what said. But a different interpretation

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 12:55
Quote:
TeflonTed
Bertie, my take on this from various feeds, is that Greg is sincere about protecting the P shares and the future of rugby at 6Ways.
The refusal to take the EG offer further was based on lack of detail concerning his backers, and I’m guessing that the fall-out was possibly because EG didn’t appreciate his word not being taken at that stage...that’s purely conjecture on my part, based on replies I’ve had to questions I have asked. It’s an opinion, not a leak.

As you know, I have spoken directly to one of the key players, and a further well-informed interested party, and I don’t think I’m far off.

And for anyone who thinks I’m boasting about “connections”, I’m really not. If you ask sensible and relevant questions you sometimes get a very decent reply, along with a request to not attribute the content directly.

That seems good sense to me - all of it.

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 16:22
Greg Allen has said that he will only do what is best for Warriors , can we not therefore conclude that anything other than keeping us at Sixways would be contrary to that?
I don't even know why WN should run this none story.
Too much wanting to believe the worst , too much conjecture, all fuelled by too much failure on the field.

Brummagem Bertie
04 November, 2017 16:43
It's not fuelled by too much failure on the field, though, is it?

It's fuelled by poor and contradictory communications from the club, IMO, perhaps fuelled by the owner's rep not paying due regard to the advice from the club's Board, who are appointed precisely for that purpose.

A move away from Worcester could easily have been ruled out by the club, simply by making it a condition of the sale. They are the ones who chose not to do this.

Hill Warrior
Hill Warrior (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 17:03
All this uncertainty is just adding fuel to a fire brought out of no communication to the supporters
One sentence has caused all of this uncertainty
Does anyone on the Warriors board know their @#$%& from their elbow

HW

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 17:13
Think EG quoted on here suggesting he’d keep the club here.

Surely any owner who it is suggested has the clubs best interests at heart couldn’t think our best served elsewhere, could they?

Brummagem Bertie
04 November, 2017 17:23
FF, I'm sure that if you asked Steve Hayes and Derek Richardson, they would both say that they have always acted in the best interests of London Wycombe Wasps.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 17:30
Ah yes, all in the wording B.B. best interest of the club can mean f£&winking smiley the current supporters, we can buy some more somewhere else.

MESSAGES->author
Drutz (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 10:42
Quote:
Faithful_City
WRFC get a wooden shack and 3 pitches across the road and Warriors no longer exist.

Sounds like a mega deal for the Allens.

JP

Nice to know you think so little of our facilities JP. I'll pass on your comments to all the people on the committee who worked hard to improve the facilities at WRFC that we have a little wooden shack in people's opinion.
Also we have 5 full size pitches and many mini junior pitches. But of course the facts if what WRFC actually have doesn't fit with your rant.
I assume you won't be using our disappointing facilities again.

Pulling the boots on for one more year

MESSAGES->author
05 November, 2017 14:02
No I was derided what the Allens Gave you

I love the clubhouse as I have said up at the club several times. However in comparison with what we have given up for it...

JP

MESSAGES->author
Drutz (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 14:36
What exactly have we given up though JP ?

A bar in a stadium that we had limited use to across from where the any of the teams play their rugby?
A stadium we could never afford to run if WWRFC decided to move on at any stage taking the team and support with them.

We now have a clubhouse, no debt and our destiny in our hands without the uncertainties that the Warriors currently find themselves in.
Ask any of our players and majority of travelling teams and members they are jealous of what we now have on Westons. One recent visitor said it was the best clubhouse they had visited. Very few members of WRFC are feeling hard done by at the moment. At the recently former players one member said it was just like being part if a rugby club again.

Pulling the boots on for one more year

WorcesterSauce
05 November, 2017 17:10
''Wrfc get a wooden shack''.... hahahaha wow. Take it you haven't used or even seen it JP?

MESSAGES->author
05 November, 2017 17:22
Drutz, we moved across from Bevere in 1976 to a fantastic 2 stormy clubhouse with bars, staff accommodation. 4/5 pitches plus stadium pitch. No debts, Freehold on several acres of land and money in the bank.

What we have now is very very good but we have given up a lot.

Net winner - the Allens.

JP

MESSAGES->author
05 November, 2017 17:23
WS wrong, and I love it, but in comparison to what we had...

gmem
Garym (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 04:47
I wonder if the same arguments would have raged in 76. Imagine how the WN could spin that story - club sells ground for housing and moves to new stadium outside the city boundary and in the process rips up decades of history

MESSAGES->author
06 November, 2017 07:44
We anted to stay in the City Boundary but the City Council refused us planning permission.

JP

Latecomer
Latecomer (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 08:19
Quote:
Faithful_City
We anted to stay in the City Boundary but the City Council refused us planning permission.
JP

Whereabout's in the city boundary JP ? Worcester City FC are in the market for a plot of ground to build a stadium on !

vigorniensis
vigorniensis (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 12:55

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 13:09
So selling to a developer and moving the club out of Worcester are not in any way off the table. I’m not sure how either of these would be in the best interest of the club and Worcester.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 13:12
Nothing new there. The national broadcaster fills space by regurgitating what is essentially old news.

Probably make Midlands Today this evening........

MESSAGES->author
West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 13:16
If a developer buys Worcester Warriors they will have thrown the best part of £30 million down the toilet. The land is neither desirable or suitable for development and therefore it would be a massive gamble (which developers don’t do) which a large chunk of cash.

rossi
Mr_Worcester (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 13:47
Quote:

Someone at the BBC has copy and pasted his from Worcester news. It means nothing, no new developments.

WorcesterSauce
06 November, 2017 14:11
No new developments here. Personally i've made the decision to boycott the club until they come out and put an end to this rumour. Would be an extremely simple thing to put to bed, but until they do i cannot trust that they are selling the club with anything other than their pockets at their best interest. If it was categorically not on the table they would say so. They clearly care more about money than they do keeping the club in Worcester.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 14:46
Saucie, there is no “they”.

It’s been explained ad nauseam that Greg Allen will make the decision as to who he sells to, and he has pledged to keep rugby, and the P shares, in Worcester.

Until he reneages on those assurances I’d save the boycott gesture.

In the unlikely event that it all goes mammaries-up, you won’t be on your own in walking away.

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 15:13
"A move away from Worcester is not completely ruled out".

Warriors winning the premiership this season is not completely ruled out

Jacob Rees-Mogg joining the labour party is not completely ruled out

A huge meteorite destroying the world tomorrow is not completely ruled out

B-road
06 November, 2017 15:52
Quote:
Patgadd
"A move away from Worcester is not completely ruled out".
Warriors winning the premiership this season is not completely ruled out

Jacob Rees-Mogg joining the labour party is not completely ruled out

A huge meteorite destroying the world tomorrow is not completely ruled out

A quick satisfactory solution is completely ruled out

BrumBrum
BrumBrum (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 15:57
Very well said Patgadd.

We need to stop finding conspiracy theories under every Pear tree.
For my part it's not been completely rule out that I'm buying the club.
But just for the record, I am not buying Worcester Warriors!!

But have you noticed that Patgadd is keeping very quiet on that subject.
I believe he is going to buy the club, move it to Bridgenorth and rebrand it the Bridgenorth Bears before scrapping the rugby side and focusing on Pub Skittles.

It must be true as it's not been completely ruled out.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 15:58
A categoric "No" would be simple.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:03
BrumBrum, residents of Kidderminster are not usually allowed in Bridgenorth, save on bank holidays for a fight with the yam yams.

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:10
Quote:
BrumBrum

...have you noticed that Patgadd is keeping very quiet on that subject.
I believe he is going to buy the club, move it to Bridgnorth and rebrand it the Bridgnorth Bears before scrapping the rugby side and focusing on Pub Skittles.

It must be true as it's not been completely ruled out.

Oh all right then. I have a secret investor whom I will not name, nor will I say what he will do with the club. I will, however, own 51% of the club without having had to fork out any money. What could possibly be wrong with that?

BrumBrum
BrumBrum (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:17
That's it I fully expect this Conspiracy Theory No. 241 to appear in the Worcester News along with the exclusive story that TeflonTed is Dean Ryan's father and the real reason Dean left Warriors was because Ted wouldnt buy him chips as they were now £3.30.

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:28
Quote:
TeflonTed
Saucie, there is no “they”.
It’s been explained ad nauseam that Greg Allen will make the decision as to who he sells to, and he has pledged to keep rugby, and the P shares, in Worcester.

Until he reneges on those assurances I’d save the boycott gesture.

In the unlikely event that it all goes mammaries-up, you won’t be on your own in walking away.

Can all parties please just trust in this explanation until we hear to the contrary. Patience will be needed , if Greg speaks with forked tongue that will be the time to go into meltdown, until then I am relaxed and can't be bothered to get into much more debate about the subject. If you are reading Greg in you I trust until I hear otherwise.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:35
It is now!

[warriors.co.uk]

MESSAGES->author
drifter (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:42
well i was hoping for it to move to wolverhampton.(Sm159)

MESSAGES->author
06 November, 2017 16:49
Great News!!!

JP

WorcesterSauce
06 November, 2017 16:49
Just seen the press release... ideal!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2017 16:50 by WorcesterSauce.

MESSAGES->author
knightstemplar (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:52
WN seem to create a storm!

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:54
Hurray. I wonder if the BBC will now re-jig the story or are they more interested in " fake news" ?
My plea in the last post didn't have to last log at least. Well done Greg & Bill.

MESSAGES->author
Re: A move away from worcester is completely ruled out...
Teme Dream (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:54
Quote:
USAW
It is now!
[warriors.co.uk]

(Sm158)

Please ensure that you don't post encouraging news on this pessimistic thread again (Sm14)

MESSAGES->author
West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:57
It’s the barmy season alright. A club statement on a totally false rumour started on this forum and picked up by journalists who appear to have no ability to report on facts just mere fiction.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:59
New press release only confirms what we’ve been told about Greg’s intentions for about 10 days. BB’s previous statement, although strictly accurate at the time, gave an unhelpful press the opportunity to raise alarm. Not his finest hour.

And not helped by unnecessary negative speculation and comment on here from supporters.

Eastrrr Bunny
Eastrrr Bunny (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 17:01
Legally binding?

The fan base just isn’t big enough here in Worcester to warrant buying and keeping it here. The only person who would keep it here is a wealthy local person who is prepared to lose cash on the rugby but gain elsewhere in other contracts.

MESSAGES->author
06 November, 2017 17:09
EB I totally disagree with you.

We know we can fill Sixways on a regular basis we have done it before but it is going to take some better results.

I think in our 2nd /3rd seasons we had a lot of sell out games, that’s why the East Stand was expanded and plans were put into place for a new North Stand.

We’ve done it before we can do it again.

JP

Brummagem Bertie
06 November, 2017 17:15
Quote:
usa warrior
It is now!
[warriors.co.uk]

There, that wasn't too difficult, was it? Should have been done weeks ago, but better late than never. Well done the club, at last: further evidence that the club is taking note of what is said on this forum?

Brummagem Bertie
06 November, 2017 17:26
Quote:
Faithful_City
EB I totally disagree with you.
We know we can fill Sixways on a regular basis we have done it before but it is going to take some better results.

I think in our 2nd /3rd seasons we had a lot of sell out games, that’s why the East Stand was expanded and plans were put into place for a new North Stand.

JP

Agreed, JP. We have had several sell outs in both the last two seasons. If we started winning a few games, playing good rugby and scoring tries, we would be do it again, I'm sure.

A season average of 10-10.5k would eat into a £3-4m annual loss a fair bit, I reckon.

As for making staying in Worcester a condition of the sale contract, no reason why that shouldn't happen: could even attach a significant financial compensation amount in the event that the club did move, to make such a move far less financially attractive.

BrumBrum
BrumBrum (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 17:33
But have you noticed that they have not confirmed or completely ruled out the "potential" fact that TeflonTed is actually Dean Ryan's father or that Patgadd is actually buying SizpxWays.

A38
A38 (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 18:12
BBC have now caught up:-

[www.bbc.co.uk]

It was I suppose inevitable that all sorts of speculation would engulf us once the news of a possible sale got out into the press.

There had been an information shortfall but there is no doubt that now every effort is being put into reassuring us all. The problem is of course that until a sale has been agreed and a new DofR appointed (not necessarily in that order) our continuing patience will be required but into that void will tumble even more speculation.

I for one took Bolsover at face value when he said that Greg Allen would not asset strip and we have no hard evidence to the contrary.

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 18:54
Agreed A38.
The potential is there, if we had had the success that Exeter have had we would be playing in front of an expanded Sixways to 12/15K every game. That is what we have to aspire to.

WorcesterSauce
06 November, 2017 19:06
Now they have confirmed we wont be moving away (as BB says, not hard) i'll be as patient as i can. The main thing is we'll have a club to go to at the end of all this.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 08:57
The BB statement indicating a move away was "a long shot" was not needed was it? Who even sanctioned that in a paper interview? Now there has had to be a "no" from the club to counter obvious concerns from local supporters.

All seems part of a fragmented and muddled communication policy at present by the club which seems to swing from no news to countering previously made statements.

Wonder how many potential suitors have dropped out now that no move away from the city is a red line in negotiations to sell the club, if any at all?

22miles
The Third R (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 09:17
I don't think it was a newspaper interview. So far as I can tell, it was pretty much word for word what Bill Bolsover said at the 'Evening with Gus' (and Bill and Carl).

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 11:03
Well along with the 'correction' of Mr Hogg's ascertion that FH was leaving at the end of the season at the meeting, and this comment requiring a counter statement, it still seems muddled in presentation, IMO.

worcestawarrior
worcestawarrior (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 13:47
[quote Faithful_City]EB I totally disagree with you.

We'll put JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net