rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
The right direction
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 22:28
We are heading there.

After Tuesday evening and tonightís display we are definitely heading in the right direction - oblivion.

Join WRFC at least there are some long term prospects.

JP

Hill Warrior
Re: The right direction
Hill Warrior (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 00:24
Nice JP very nice
When it all goes to the wall I'll be following Malvern RFC

HW

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 07:33
Letís see how the Saints, Sale and LI games go leading into Xmas first. If we donít win at least two of those including LI then I think we are pretty much certain to go down.

BridgnorthBaloo
BridgnorthBaloo (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 08:27
Strange how people see the game. I actually enjoyed last night for the following reasons;
- Heem looked like he was getting back to his destructive best
- Howe looks a real threat and has some real gas.
- Duratolo looks a good player and a few handling were outweighed with his work in the tight and a couple of turnovers
- Though Cutting had issues at the line out he was really abrasive and looks to be solid in the right.
- Big Gareth can do tight & loose which is key for us
- CSW looked destructive in defence and also was really putting pressure on Sales throw
- Dowsett looked a threat with ball in hand, and his 1st phase ball was great
- Great to see Stelling back, and also Kerrod
- Butler may look lightweight but really put his body on the line
- Lawrence was a handful
- Great to see Dodd, Hill, Lawrence, Cutting, Butler, Taylor get 1st team minutes.

We can all go on about the line out issues, the scrum management by the Ref, the dropped balls, handling issues etc but I am going to look at this with a decent half pint to drink!

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 10:35
Quote:
Faithful_City
We are heading there.
After Tuesday evening and tonightís display we are definitely heading in the right direction - oblivion.

Join WRFC at least there are some long term prospects.

JP

How unhappy will you be when things do start to go well?

BrumBrum
BrumBrum (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 14:32
USA, how right you are and how tiring the relentless negativity of others.
But then again it's a fan-site which includes the positive, the happy, the disappointed and the negative.

For my bit, thought it was a dire game to watch and a poor advert of the game, mainly through the nervious, pointless, and clueless management by the ref.
We lacked leadership, as when the ball got to Heem or Howe we looked very dangerous. In fact every time the backs got the ball we looked dangerous.
But for some strange reason we were determined not release the backs, kick the box-kick with no runners and throw attacking line outs from an off form hooker.
I don't blame the hooker at all, he is young developing and no doubt is beating himself up today. But I hope he realises he is no doubt a better player for the experienc.

But as a training game, I thought it was very good.
Thought Heem was amazing, CSW is living up to his tag of "posh name, hits like a thug", which could become a good chant. He ran hard and tackled like a demons which may explain why he was on his knees as he was giving his all.
Dowsett had a good game, as did Howe.

Baffled how our pack just did not function.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 15:00
USA I will be ecstatic.

JP

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 15:33
Come on JP you know you will be distraught if things ever go well. I mean why would any of us want things to go well.

BrumBrum
BrumBrum (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 15:41
Could we not come up with a bar chart of 😀😡☹️.
I'm sure you could come up with something JP.
But worried it may just show 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁😢😢😢😢😢😢

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 17:18
Esperanto?

BrumBrum
BrumBrum (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 17:25
wow....have not got a clue what happened.
Had meant to be these sad/angry faces kids put on text messages.
I feel old.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 17:28
Emojis from a phone donít display on here BrumBrum

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net