rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

Day tripper
warriors fixtures in google calender
Day tripper (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 09:39
Dose anyone use the Warriors calendar in google calender and if so has it disappeared over the last few days.(Sm58)

Malvern Man
Re: warriors fixtures in google calender
Malvern Man (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 11:03
There's also a problem with Calendar for Macs. This worked well previously, but this year it isn't giving the scores for past games and isn't updating some future games as the final dates and times are decided, for example the Saracens and Bath games around Christmas.

Perhaps someone from the club will see this and sort it out.

Poolbrook
Poolbrook (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 11:52
I still have it but tomorrow's match is shown yesterday as tbc

MESSAGES->author
Abberley (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 12:49
Quote:
Day tripper
Dose anyone use the Warriors calendar in google calender and if so has it disappeared over the last few days.(Sm58)

The .ics feed is still there at:

http://warriors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/calendar/fixture-calendar.ics

However, according to the data:

DTSTAMP:20170918T132523Z

the .ics file hasn't been refreshed for a couple of months - which suggests that it is a manual process rather than a dynamic view of the website fixtures data.

At least now the clocks have gone back the KO times are correct (Sm164)

Have given up trying to get this fixed through the Offy admin - will try emailing Design Religion directly. They appear to be s local outfit, so should be more responsive than Sotic were.

Malvern Man
Malvern Man (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 13:22
This is not a trivial problem. Lots of supporters (nutters?) check the rugby fixtures before agreeing to do anything. Cloud based synchronised diaries must be reliable.

welsh
welsh (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 20:42
Relieved to know it's not just me.

But still thoroughly annoyed that I could get double booked or miss a game!

Malvern Man
Malvern Man (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 19:15
It's been updated up to 5th January!

MESSAGES->author
Abberley (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 22:39
Looks as though it has been refreshed today:

DTSTAMP:20171112T100638Z

Still not convinced they have solved the fundamental timezone issue (GMT/BST) - but at least they now seem to be aware there is a problem.

MESSAGES->author
IanRed (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 11:41
I am unhappy that we still do not have confirmed fixtures for the majority of 2018. Less than 2 months notice does not make planning easy.

I have e-mailed the club and am awaiting a response.

gmem
Garym (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 16:52
Quote:
IanRed
I am unhappy that we still do not have confirmed fixtures for the majority of 2018. Less than 2 months notice does not make planning easy.
I have e-mailed the club and am awaiting a response.

Nothing the club can do , its all down to TV to say what they want and then us poor mugs (sorry customers) will find out

MESSAGES->author
IanRed (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 17:27
I don't see why they can't do what they have in previous years. State when the mathces will be for the whole year and then announce a change to comply with TV for specific amtches as they did with the saints fixture. STs are expensive enough without having to miss matches due to being unable to plan ahead.

just got into rugby
Big Bird Warrior (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 22:12
Saints Kick off time change had nothing to do with TV but England fixture!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net