rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

w4rriorz1980
Today's Game
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 18:40
Any Warrior's fans there? The silence is deafening considering the game finished 2 hours ago or thereabouts.Have we all had enough? I hope not as it was another fantastic display attacking wise.Plenty of positives to be had but our defence is letting us down.Not a full strength Quins 23 but much stronger than our 23.
Hammond should maybe have come off earlier to save him for Saints but he was good for his hat-trick.Lawrence had another good run out,looking good for him.Wish I was there,the radio was a good substitute though!
So anybody who was there? Views please. :-)

MESSAGES->author
Re: Today's Game
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 18:47
Good call w41880.

Stuck in Co Meath with weak BB and various feeds geo-locked I was expecting feedback too.

Quins seem very peed off with the their defence, no pleasing some folk!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 18:54
Found this on the fbk page.

[www.worcesternews.co.uk]

Six tries and 35 points means only one conversion......again.

Another game lost because we can’t recruit or train an effective place kicker.

Rob S
Rob S (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 19:16
Sam Olver converted 2 and kicked a penalty.

MESSAGES->author
Skipper (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 19:16
To be fair Olvers place kicking was not too bad. Kerrod was destroyed at the scrum. Hammond played well, his first try made the Quins defence look like statues. A game lost due to it being treated more as a training session in my opinion and it could of gone either way.
Freezing cold but enjoyed it never the less.

A38
A38 (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 19:41
Fortune doesn't seem to go with Worcester:-

[www.worcesternews.co.uk]

"Vesty also confirmed hooker Kurt Haupt failed a head injury assessment and is now likely to miss Warriors’ Aviva Premiership game against Northampton Saints at Sixways on Saturday (1pm)"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 19:42 by A38.

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 19:47
Hammond hat trick says a lot again re. hi recent form. Got to start vs. Saints surely.

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 20:02
Quote:
Rob S
Sam Olver converted 2 and kicked a penalty.

My mistake...I’d mis-read our score as 35 not 37.

Thanks for the correction.

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 08:15
Watched the highlights, both defences missing. If Hammond is not in the 23 for Saints I may have to eat my hat and Patgadds as well.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 11:19
Quote:
ROLLO
Watched the highlights, both defences missing. If Hammond is not in the 23 for Saints I may have to eat my hat and Patgadds as well.
I'll eat his hat wearing his "gold" trousers!

Old Col
Old Col (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 12:41
Well--how about some positives--Our young backs clearly played with some style and were notphased by the likes of George North and other older and more experienced players .Who knows what might have happened if we had not gone down to 14 when we we clearly had the measure of Quins despite the scrum difficulty .Sorry for Kerrod that he had such a tough time against an extremely strong front row when only just finding his feet. hope he is not discouraged .Very pleased Howard and Stelling put in good performances.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 12:50
Quote:
Old Col
Well--how about some positives--Our young backs clearly played with some style and were notphased by the likes of George North and other older and more experienced players .Who knows what might have happened if we had not gone down to 14 when we we clearly had the measure of Quins despite the scrum difficulty .Sorry for Kerrod that he had such a tough time against an extremely strong front row when only just finding his feet. hope he is not discouraged .Very pleased Howard and Stelling put in good performances.
I hope they weren't fazed by the likes of George North! We played Quins not Saints!

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 16:40
I think Old Col meant Jamie Roberts?

Old Col
Old Col (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 16:56
Of course -sorry J.R.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net