rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Silence of the....
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 07:57
I am stunned at how quiet the forum is.

I don't think I have ever known it to be so bereft of new and debatable treads this time in the season.

Are our heads down, are we so beaten up and deflated we can't even create an argument(hot debate)

JP

ROLLO on tour
Re: Silence of the....
ROLLO (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 08:01
We have said all we can about the DoR and sale situations, at least that is how |I feel.

MESSAGES->author
West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 08:41
Nowt to talk about at the moment thankfully premiership rugby starts again this weekend so that should give us some talking points.

A38
A38 (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 08:55
I don't think that there is much doubt that if the issues of ownership and D of R had not risen we would be concentrating on the problem of injuries.

We feel that Worcester has suffered more than most other clubs and we feel this more because of the league position.

I don't know if we are correct in asserting that injuries are a major factor in the league position or that Worcester has indeed suffered more than most.

But for me strength in depth is an issue.

Should we be debating how strength in depth can be achieved whilst at the same time bringing on inexperienced but talented younger players AND avoiding relegation each season?

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 08:59
Please get in a late application for DOR if you can crack that one A38!!

Southstand(again)
Southstand(again) (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 11:00
John, I have a life tenet - while it is always wise to speak the truth it is not always wise to speak.

In truth, I am so angry with the conduct of those we have entrusted our club to over the past 18 months it's probably best I don't post my opinion of them.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 11:36
Mirroring the clubs comms updates(Sm161)

Most people have. or choose to not rate the AWC, so that may be another reason for Radio Silence.

Hill Warrior
Hill Warrior (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 14:02
What Southstand said x2

HW

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 16:15
My excuse is that I've been in sunny Spain...

MESSAGES->author
Fiver (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 17:29
There just isn't anything to talk about, except if anyone wants to speculate on Harry Thacker's future given the new signing at Tigers. (Sm159)

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 18:44
Quote:
Fiver
There just isn't anything to talk about, except if anyone wants to speculate on Harry Thacker's future given the new signing at Tigers. (Sm159)

Thought he was going to Brizzle? Most people seem to be ...

... 'cept those leaving. ;-)

Whatever you do, do it safely!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 08:13
Quote:
Faithful_City
I am stunned at how quiet the forum is.
I don't think I have ever known it to be so bereft of new and debatable treads this time in the season.

Are our heads down, are we so beaten up and deflated we can't even create an argument(hot debate)

JP

Do us a couple of graphs JP, or maybe a spreadsheet showing frequency of posts v match results (or league position) over the last decade, (flexed by reference to numbers of complaints about beer prices and toilet queues).

Should liven things up considerably.

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 12:31
Perhaps throw in a Chip Price Index too (that is what CPI means in the financial world isn't it?)

I thought the post was a new forum version of Blankety Blank. Clearly the answer was going to be Ryan's [:wor kid:]

vigorniensis
vigorniensis (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 12:41
Perhaps if the forum was run by the BBC or the Guardian they would be blaming this silence on Brexit?

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 14:34
..or the Russians.

MESSAGES->author
knightstemplar (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 15:53
.... or The Rothschild's central banks

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 16:34
... or, more likely still, global warming

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 19:49
Quote:
vigorniensis
Perhaps if the forum was run by the BBC or the Guardian they would be blaming this silence on Brexit?

Sure it's not the Bilderberg Group, vig?

Whatever you do, do it safely!

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
15 November, 2017 07:14
[quote Brummagem Bertie][quote vigorniensis]Perhaps if the forum was run by the BBC or the Guardian they would be blaming this silence on Brexit?[/quote]

Bilderbergs,more secretive than the Freemasons!

MESSAGES->author
knightstemplar (IP Logged)
15 November, 2017 07:57
Quote:
Brummagem Bertie
Quote:
vigorniensis

Don'tt they own the media?!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net