rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

ROLLO on tour
What more can the club do?
ROLLO (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 08:12
You have to feel for the Warriors management. Having secured the services of a hooker because we were down to just Singleton we now lose him to HiA after half a game. The injury situation has and is becoming a farce. I recognise that other clubs have injury problems too but a bit of fortune needs to come our way.
So in HiA we have Haupt, Arr plus Heathcote and Van Veltz who I would suggest are getting to the stage that they can't have many more?

Does anyone know why CWS was withdrawn from the Quins game yesterday?

22miles
Re: What more can the club do?
The Third R (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 08:18
Re CSW, From twitter yesterday

"Late change for Warriors as @PierceCPhillips starts in place of @1CSW who's forced to withdraw for personal reasons. @jamesscott_99 is on the bench and could make his debut."

So it's not injury related.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 08:41
Heard that Scarlets were missing 38 yesterday. Injuries, Wales players, etc had left them bringing in anyone they could to play against Chiefs - hence the drubbing.

jhmosso
Spa eaststander (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 12:24
Interesting to see Chiefs started with a back row of former Warriors.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 12:45
And all playing in the tinpot cup. One starting his career, one ending, one in no mans land.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 12:52
Quote:
usa warrior
And all playing in the tinpot cup. One starting his career, one ending, one in no mans land.
Horstmann being the biggest loss of the three for us IMHO.

Sutton Warrior
Sutton Warrior (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 13:02
Scarlets used their feeder clubs to field a team so the result is what one would expect. It is always jarring to see Kai playing after 5 years at Chiefs - poor decision that allowed him to go. Sadder still is decline in Kevesic who so good with and for us only a few years ago. What did Gloucester do to him? Hopefully he will come back with baxter & Co although given the age of the current england back row he looks ancient and his chance may well have gone

philcoa
philcoa (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 19:37
What is the situation with Francois Hougaard at present? When can we expect to see him back on the field in Worcester colours?

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 19:57
There’s a chance FH might be playing against Saints this week.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 20:43
Gone quiet so suspect he may be a surprise inclusion?

Hill Warrior
Hill Warrior (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 20:44
To answer the question
Top brass .... just sell the club and please put us out of this misery .
I know I know what will be will be but my god every day that passes and you see other clubs resigning their players and nothing new from our club .
No but wait we will sign a player on a short term contract and that will help !!!! Will it hell
I'm sorry to say but this is a cancer and an owner has given up on the club and yet he is laying down all sorts of stipulations for potential buyers. We are in critical condition and no amount of BS from BB is going to convince me otherwise.
Has anyone ever heard from the owner ??????
And what the hell is going on with the Valkyries . Losing every week by at least 50 points!!! There twitter feed is laughable . They lost big at the weekend ( 5- 51 ) and twitter reported encouraging signes going forward nonetheless!!! My god it's a total joke !!!
But hey ho it Saints at the weekend I'll be there as always supporting the team .

HW

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 20:55
Quote:
Hill Warrior
To answer the question
Top brass .... just sell the club and please put us out of this misery .
I know I know what will be will be but my god every day that passes and you see other clubs resigning their players and nothing new from our club .
No but wait we will sign a player on a short term contract and that will help !!!! Will it hell
I'm sorry to say but this is a cancer and an owner has given up on the club and yet he is laying down all sorts of stipulations for potential buyers. We are in critical condition and no amount of BS from BB is going to convince me otherwise.
Has anyone ever heard from the owner ??????
And what the hell is going on with the Valkyries . Losing every week by at least 50 points!!! There twitter feed is laughable . They lost big at the weekend ( 5- 51 ) and twitter reported encouraging signes going forward nonetheless!!! My god it's a total joke !!!
But hey ho it Saints at the weekend I'll be there as always supporting the team .

HW
I know we've heard it all before but it's a game we can genuinely win!

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 08:09
To answer the thread title question, begin to realise that in our current position the benefit of match practice AWC type games is outweighed by the injury risk factor.

Save first pick players for the games that matter.

Get in their heads, tell them they’ll have a stormer first game back.

It happens, but not with our management or coaching team.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net