rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

Warrior1988
Six on the spin
BromsgroveBeat87 (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 23:13
Next 4 games

Sale - home
Oyonax - home
Oyonax - away
Irish - home

It's possible.

rossi
Re: Six on the spin
Mr_Worcester (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 12:19
To be honest I really think we could do without the Challenege cup break. It could stop our momentum.

On current form we should beat London Irish and Sale at home, and be aiming for 5 points from each.

Although on the other hand, having a couple of weeks off for our key players may help, who knows.

Malvern Man
Malvern Man (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 13:40
It's good to be able to be confident, but remember what M. Bonaparte said. Don't cross the Vistula until you have crossed the Rhine.

Patgadd
Patgadd (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 15:38
Which team did he play for?

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 15:39
I think we’ll have some pretty beat up guys by that point. Need them rested.

Winning is contagious and will spill over to the second team as well.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 21:52
Quote:
Patgadd
Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

MESSAGES->author
ARFC Warrior (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 09:18
Quote:
Patgadd

His own, here is the strip.

http://www.scorpionsports.co.uk/image/cache/data/Theme%20Shirts/Napoleon-Rugby-Tour-Shirt-500x500.png

kceWarrior
kceWarrior (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 09:26
One game at a time. Remember our record is still lost 7 won 2 this season. And Northampton and Leicester were missing key players.

Sale beat Northampton at home too.

Irish are also pushing teams close (Bath and Wasps both only just squeezing out wins).

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 09:30
The voice of reason kce.

I like a touch of optimism myself, but 2 swallows does not a summer make.

(Waits for quote attribution/correction as required)

MESSAGES->author
West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 09:36
Could be done and I hope we do it as it will build some momentum at the club. However, I will take a win over Irish as the main priority and then Sale as next priority.

Brummagem Bertie
Brummagem Bertie (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 10:01
Quote:
kceWarrior
One game at a time. Remember our record is still lost 7 won 2 this season. And Northampton and Leicester were missing key players.

Irish are also pushing teams close (Bath and Wasps both only just squeezing out wins).

Saints turned down 2 kickable penalties at the end, either of which should have earned them the draw, and Sale only scored two tries, also conceding two.

Sale lost to Tigers the week before, only getting within 8, although they did score 4 tries, but conceded 4 too.

Sale also lost to Quins and although they got a try bonus for 4 tries, they conceded 5 and the diff was 16.

We should respect them on Friday but on recent form we should be confident of and good enough to get the win at home, especially if we are serious about progressing towards the top 6.

Whatever you do, do it safely!

MESSAGES->author
Powick Eastander (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 10:58
Getting ahead of our selves.. Just need not to get giddy. I will be happy with two wins in the league.

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg Warriors Rugby Supporters Club http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/130/130_0_1418121803.jpg

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 14:20
Quote:
kceWarrior

Barf and the Pests were weakened too.
Saints and Tiggers still put out strong teams.

Old Col
Old Col (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 14:46
It would be a serious mistake to underrate Irish--they are nothing like as bad as their record suggests .It would not have taken much for them to have come out on top in several of their encounters. And Sale do have some flare ,especially in De Klerk their scrom half ,Hammersley and O'Connor . And Toby Flood will want to make amends for a previous bad experience aat Sixways . I think both those matches will be tougher than the two we have just won.Really sorry for J.VV. He has been really top class this season. Hope he is not out for too long.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 21:47
You’re half right Old Col. de Klerk and O’Connor are dangerous, as are Hammersley and Flood, but not all at the same time, for the same team.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net