rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

MESSAGES->author
Whatever it costs
Faithful_City (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 17:32
Keep Jono Lance 8ntil the end of Feb!!

That will give us another 7 prem games, takes us to round 16.

JP

MESSAGES->author
Re: Whatever it costs
drifter (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 17:47
agreed

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 17:51
Given Super Rugby starts in Feb itís not going to happen. Heís going to want to be there for pre season to fight for a starting spot, even if the Rebels were open to it which is very unlikely.

centrethere
centrethere (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 18:12
My take would be Mills is better than Teo at 12, so has to play there, but with Willison & Oliver, 4 only goes into 3 (inc. one on the bench), and that 23 position also needed for Humphreys or Hammond. So with Shillcock not due to return and Heathcote only occasionally fit due to concussions, that means finesse (or fudge) for Mills to move to outside half on 55 and unlock Teo coming on. Olver/ Heathcote will start at 10 (cause the other way round Mills is displaced by Teo, and has to play 10 where it would mean we still need another 10 on the bench, and then would have to take Mills or a centre off later in the game. [Hope you are reading Gary (Sm55)]

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 18:47
GG canít follow your master plan centrethere, heís too busy talking to clock suppliers.

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 19:12
I thought Jamie was due back in a few weeks? If not then Mills has to play ten assuming two of Teo, Olivier and Willison are fit. Olver or Heathcote at ten would be a huge backward step.

usa warrior
usa warrior (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 20:01
Canít help but feel weíre going to be without Heathcote for the rest of the season.

Wonder if GG has someone up his sleeve?

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 20:05
Are we any closer to a likely SA 10 of some sort as a parting gift from GG and his unofficial scouting mission

kiddykid
kiddykid (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 16:56
I agree ref Olver and Heathcote. Olver is good with ball in hand but his kicking range is limited I feel. Heathcote , I fear, may be a busted flush. Too many concussions are taking their toll, so, getting a good no. 10 is still at he top of the shopping list

kiddykid
kiddykid (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 18:11
Before anyone has a go at me.......I do NOT have it in for TC. The guy has real suffered since he joined us with concussion - especially one he had against Wuins at Sixways when Barnsey did not even award a penalty!
No. 10 has long been our Achilles heel and I would love Olver to be the answer but I am yet to be convinced - but I old love it if TC and SO were to prove me wrong.

Latecomer
Latecomer (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 23:03
Quote:
kiddykid
Before anyone has a go at me.......I do NOT have it in for TC. The guy has real suffered since he joined us with concussion - especially one he had against Wuins at Sixways when Barnsey did not even award a penalty!
No. 10 has long been our Achilles heel and I would love Olver to be the answer but I am yet to be convinced - but I old love it if TC and SO were to prove me wrong.

Who on earth is TC ?!?! and what league do Wuins play in ??

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 23:22
Quote:
FlipFlop
Are we any closer to a likely SA 10 of some sort as a parting gift from GG and his unofficial scouting mission
Jantjies! (think I've mentioned him before!)

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 23:35
Quote:
Latecomer
Quote:
kiddykid

Who on earth is TC ?!?! and what league do Wuins play in ??
"TC",I assume in KiddyKid's eyes is Tom Heathcote.
As for "Wuins" it could be a Jonathan Ross attempt at saying "ruins!"
But I'll go with "Quins....." ;-)

halfback09
halfback09 (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 00:08
Andy Goode

MESSAGES->author
TeflonTed (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 09:26
Quote:
halfback09
Andy Goode

A retired world class fly half, now happily eating BT pies to his heartís content.

And your point is?

FlipFlop
FlipFlop (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 09:28
Joey Carlisle.............

MESSAGES->author
Skipper (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 10:53
Well Joe would sort out our kicking woes however it is nice to finally have a 10 that has a low intercept pass count. Where is Joe at the moment since leaving us he has been to wasps, Welsh and Zebra but I have no idea where he is currently playing.

PMB
PMB (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 11:12
JC is at Old Elthanians still kicking penalties and conversions in Div 1 so probably not Prem level of fitness, catch up with him next year (April?) when they play at Moseley

MESSAGES->author
Skipper (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 11:23
Might just do that, I quite enjoy a trip to Mose.

worcestawarrior
worcestawarrior (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 12:40
Rory Clegg, been around but never really settled maybe a standin standoff

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net